Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Learn Yourself
1 2 3 4 5 6
The Inspector. Three words: Peaceful, Cautious, efficient.
90% anxiety. that's pretty accurate.
The Inspector. Three words: Peaceful, Cautious, efficient.
90% anxiety. that's pretty accurate.
forsale.png[/url]8705910.png9149790.png9149791.png
I got The Composer. My three words were sympathetic, imaginative, and peaceful. It all sounds about right. And OMG, just keep clicking at the end. [quote]That was the last tab. Why are you still clicking Next?[/quote]
I got The Composer. My three words were sympathetic, imaginative, and peaceful. It all sounds about right.

And OMG, just keep clicking at the end.
Quote:
That was the last tab. Why are you still clicking Next?
I am always 100000% up for tests that tell me more about me.
The Inspector
I am cautious, self-disciplined, and energetic.
Strengths: Excellent self control, very hard worker, well organized
Weaknesses: Hates change, doesn't like risk, overwhelmed by crowds
That all sounds fairly accurate, haha.
I am always 100000% up for tests that tell me more about me.
The Inspector
I am cautious, self-disciplined, and energetic.
Strengths: Excellent self control, very hard worker, well organized
Weaknesses: Hates change, doesn't like risk, overwhelmed by crowds
That all sounds fairly accurate, haha.
Your Personality Type is The Designer (RIOGS)

Designers are emotionally reactive, which means that they experience their emotions strongly and can be very passionate., however also have a higher tendency to experience emotions such as anxiety, anger and depression. Due to their independence and reserve, sometimes the Designer can be perceived as arrogant or unfriendly, however this is merely because they don't require the same level of social stimulation or interaction that others may seek. The Designer enjoys a good balance between the real world and fantasy, they are mostly aware of and in touch with their emotions. Being open-minded to new and unusual ideas helps them to interact with the world. With a healthy skepticism of the motives of others, and a belief in justice and being self made, sometimes the Designer can come across as guarded or intimidating. However the Designer has a refreshing impulsiveness about them, they tend to dislike too many rules and regulations and can be casual and whimsical.

5.01% of people are Designers

Link thing
Your Personality Type is The Designer (RIOGS)

Designers are emotionally reactive, which means that they experience their emotions strongly and can be very passionate., however also have a higher tendency to experience emotions such as anxiety, anger and depression. Due to their independence and reserve, sometimes the Designer can be perceived as arrogant or unfriendly, however this is merely because they don't require the same level of social stimulation or interaction that others may seek. The Designer enjoys a good balance between the real world and fantasy, they are mostly aware of and in touch with their emotions. Being open-minded to new and unusual ideas helps them to interact with the world. With a healthy skepticism of the motives of others, and a belief in justice and being self made, sometimes the Designer can come across as guarded or intimidating. However the Designer has a refreshing impulsiveness about them, they tend to dislike too many rules and regulations and can be casual and whimsical.

5.01% of people are Designers

Link thing
Communication is key.
When you unlock to believe, can you see what I see?
Searchlights, looking for the watcher in the sky.
Here's how my test turned out.

Your Personality Type is The Artisan (RICGS)

Artisans are emotionally reactive, which means that they experience their emotions strongly and can be very passionate., however also have a higher tendency to experience emotions such as anxiety, anger and depression. Due to their independence and reserve, sometimes the Artisan can be perceived as arrogant or unfriendly, however this is merely because they don't require the same level of social stimulation or interaction that others may seek. The Artisan generally prefers fact over fiction and security and stability over ambiguity and disorder. Sticking with convention and familiar routines is generally best. With a healthy skepticism of the motives of others, and a belief in justice and being self made, sometimes the Artisan can come across as guarded or intimidating. However the Artisan has a refreshing impulsiveness about them, they tend to dislike too many rules and regulations and can be casual and whimsical.
13.65% of people are Artisans

Sounds like me... Sorta.
Here's how my test turned out.

Your Personality Type is The Artisan (RICGS)

Artisans are emotionally reactive, which means that they experience their emotions strongly and can be very passionate., however also have a higher tendency to experience emotions such as anxiety, anger and depression. Due to their independence and reserve, sometimes the Artisan can be perceived as arrogant or unfriendly, however this is merely because they don't require the same level of social stimulation or interaction that others may seek. The Artisan generally prefers fact over fiction and security and stability over ambiguity and disorder. Sticking with convention and familiar routines is generally best. With a healthy skepticism of the motives of others, and a belief in justice and being self made, sometimes the Artisan can come across as guarded or intimidating. However the Artisan has a refreshing impulsiveness about them, they tend to dislike too many rules and regulations and can be casual and whimsical.
13.65% of people are Artisans

Sounds like me... Sorta.
adff4349de2de8388b959f3125f732aff46dafa0.gif
Hmm.. apparently I am The Prodigy. That's cool.
Hmm.. apparently I am The Prodigy. That's cool.
Three words; Efficient, Open-Minded, Modest
The Instructor: RIOAD

Reactive - 99%
Intraverted - 65%
Open - 96%
Agreeable - 52%
Disciplined - 75%

1.64% are the Instructor
wow.
Three words; Efficient, Open-Minded, Modest
The Instructor: RIOAD

Reactive - 99%
Intraverted - 65%
Open - 96%
Agreeable - 52%
Disciplined - 75%

1.64% are the Instructor
wow.
1qSQ4Z1.gif transcatcher.png
I got The Designer. It fits me so well it's spooky.
I got The Designer. It fits me so well it's spooky.
"The inspector". Eh...Maybe.

92% emotionally reactive
100% intraverted
68% conventional
92% guarded
61% disciplined

You do not experience strong, irresistible cravings and consequently do not find yourself tempted to overindulge, however you tend to lack energy and have difficult initiating activities. You tend to feel overwhelmed by, and therefore actively avoid, large crowds. You often need privacy and time for yourself. You tend not to express your emotions openly and are sometimes not even aware of your own feelings. You do not like to claim that you are better than other people, and generally shy from talking yourself up, however you do not particularly like helping other people. Requests for help feel like an imposition on your time.

You take your time when making decisions and will deliberate on all the possible consequences and alternatives.

92 Neuroticism - this ends up ringing pretty true
0 Extraversion - Admittedly so
32 Openness to Experience - "perhaps even enjoy ambiguity" ...yeeeep
8 agreeableness - ..Yeah. I'm a porcupine.
61 Conscientiousness - Yeah.

The overall statement is kind of "Eh", but the sub-parts seem fairly accurate.
"The inspector". Eh...Maybe.

92% emotionally reactive
100% intraverted
68% conventional
92% guarded
61% disciplined

You do not experience strong, irresistible cravings and consequently do not find yourself tempted to overindulge, however you tend to lack energy and have difficult initiating activities. You tend to feel overwhelmed by, and therefore actively avoid, large crowds. You often need privacy and time for yourself. You tend not to express your emotions openly and are sometimes not even aware of your own feelings. You do not like to claim that you are better than other people, and generally shy from talking yourself up, however you do not particularly like helping other people. Requests for help feel like an imposition on your time.

You take your time when making decisions and will deliberate on all the possible consequences and alternatives.

92 Neuroticism - this ends up ringing pretty true
0 Extraversion - Admittedly so
32 Openness to Experience - "perhaps even enjoy ambiguity" ...yeeeep
8 agreeableness - ..Yeah. I'm a porcupine.
61 Conscientiousness - Yeah.

The overall statement is kind of "Eh", but the sub-parts seem fairly accurate.
Tell me your desire
while you pull me from the fire
and we'll seal the deal with a kiss
i got the "designer" and 97% neurotic haha,
-1% extroverted, 1% agreeable
-88% depression, 1% friendliness, 0% trust

im dying laughing because at least that much is true, but this quiz is way more generic than most ive seen... and not very accurate
i got the "designer" and 97% neurotic haha,
-1% extroverted, 1% agreeable
-88% depression, 1% friendliness, 0% trust

im dying laughing because at least that much is true, but this quiz is way more generic than most ive seen... and not very accurate
1 2 3 4 5 6