Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Pick A Pair And Get A Free Dragon
1 2 ... 29 30 31 32 33 ... 175 176
@tlfaud002

Yup. They're set to breed on the 23rd of next month, so if they have more than one egg, you get second pick. I'll put you on the list anyway, in case only one egg is laid ^.^

@AstridOfBerk

I'm afraid I can't. Shelke is Quidlin's great-granddaughter. Feel free to pick another pair though :)
@tlfaud002

Yup. They're set to breed on the 23rd of next month, so if they have more than one egg, you get second pick. I'll put you on the list anyway, in case only one egg is laid ^.^

@AstridOfBerk

I'm afraid I can't. Shelke is Quidlin's great-granddaughter. Feel free to pick another pair though :)
@Zenelle thank you so much X)
@Zenelle thank you so much X)
@Zenelle Nasir And Zalekia?
@Zenelle Nasir And Zalekia?
Are Kain and Irelia available? (Love all their stories, by the way! )
Are Kain and Irelia available? (Love all their stories, by the way! )
I'll take this guy then: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=7876737] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/78768/7876737_350.png[/img] [/url]
I'll take this guy then:

7876737_350.png
Jeana_sig500.png
@Zenelle
Ok i have a name for the male dragon now,name is Blaze
@Zenelle
Ok i have a name for the male dragon now,name is Blaze
AllSeeing2.png
@Jeana

Excellent. Please provide a name for him and I'll set up the cr tonight. Or you can set it up now, if you wish :)

@Aurrora

I'll name and accept the cr. Hope you enjoy him :D

@AstridOfBerk

Yup, they should be okay to breed :) I'll put you on the list :)

@AprilStorms

Thank you :D They'll be okay to breed, although Irelia's pretty popular, so it might be a little while. Is that okay?
@Jeana

Excellent. Please provide a name for him and I'll set up the cr tonight. Or you can set it up now, if you wish :)

@Aurrora

I'll name and accept the cr. Hope you enjoy him :D

@AstridOfBerk

Yup, they should be okay to breed :) I'll put you on the list :)

@AprilStorms

Thank you :D They'll be okay to breed, although Irelia's pretty popular, so it might be a little while. Is that okay?
@Zenelle
Cyclops will be the name, could you set up the CR? (:
@Zenelle
Cyclops will be the name, could you set up the CR? (:
Jeana_sig500.png
@Jeana

Sure thing :) It'll be about eight hours before I can, however. My pc doesn't let me set up crs for some reason, so I need to wait until I'm home. It does let me accept crs though, if you did want him sooner ^.^
@Jeana

Sure thing :) It'll be about eight hours before I can, however. My pc doesn't let me set up crs for some reason, so I need to wait until I'm home. It does let me accept crs though, if you did want him sooner ^.^
@Zenelle
Requested~ (:
@Zenelle
Requested~ (:
Jeana_sig500.png
1 2 ... 29 30 31 32 33 ... 175 176