Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Pick A Pair And Get A Free Dragon
1 2 ... 31 32 33 34 35 ... 175 176
@SleepyMatsu

I've had a look through my lair. I'm not sure if you mean all white or all green, a mix of the two, or what, but this is what I've found for the chances...

For a whitish imp, there's Nasir and Fina, all imp chance, tiger/clown prim stripes/seraph secondary (more likely to be stripes) no tert. This gives you mostly in the white range for prim, grey/purple/black range for secondary, and a completely out there tert.

Or Nasir and Ilyana (long wait time for Ilyana, but then Nasir has a bit of a wait too). Babies more likely to be imp, with small chance of coatl. Most likely tiger/seraph no tert. Very slim chance of iri/shim/circ. Again whitish primary, grey/purple/black range secondary, and a possible white range tert, although also possibility of pinks.

I don't think any of my pairs have a good chance of a white range pearl.

On to green...

Torrent x Yggdrasil would give pretty much all pearlies. Primary will be spot on green. Secondaries will range in the blues and greens, so could get lucky. Secondary will be out - ranging blues to blacks. Tiger prim, eyespot/seraph secondary, unlikely to get a tert, if we do it'd be crackle.

Or for imps - Rilian x Hazuki. Green range prim and secondary, out on the tert though with orange to red range. Babies more likely to be imps, slim chance of coatls. More likely to be speckle/freckle with no tert, but chance of ripple/current/smoke.

Those are the choices I found. You can use the scrying workshop with their ids to look up potential babies and see if you like them. Feel free to have another look through my lair if you can think of a pair you like more. Let me know, and I'll put 'em together ^.^
@SleepyMatsu

I've had a look through my lair. I'm not sure if you mean all white or all green, a mix of the two, or what, but this is what I've found for the chances...

For a whitish imp, there's Nasir and Fina, all imp chance, tiger/clown prim stripes/seraph secondary (more likely to be stripes) no tert. This gives you mostly in the white range for prim, grey/purple/black range for secondary, and a completely out there tert.

Or Nasir and Ilyana (long wait time for Ilyana, but then Nasir has a bit of a wait too). Babies more likely to be imp, with small chance of coatl. Most likely tiger/seraph no tert. Very slim chance of iri/shim/circ. Again whitish primary, grey/purple/black range secondary, and a possible white range tert, although also possibility of pinks.

I don't think any of my pairs have a good chance of a white range pearl.

On to green...

Torrent x Yggdrasil would give pretty much all pearlies. Primary will be spot on green. Secondaries will range in the blues and greens, so could get lucky. Secondary will be out - ranging blues to blacks. Tiger prim, eyespot/seraph secondary, unlikely to get a tert, if we do it'd be crackle.

Or for imps - Rilian x Hazuki. Green range prim and secondary, out on the tert though with orange to red range. Babies more likely to be imps, slim chance of coatls. More likely to be speckle/freckle with no tert, but chance of ripple/current/smoke.

Those are the choices I found. You can use the scrying workshop with their ids to look up potential babies and see if you like them. Feel free to have another look through my lair if you can think of a pair you like more. Let me know, and I'll put 'em together ^.^
@Zenelle
Rilian x Hazuki sounds great.
Is that possible? :)
@Zenelle
Rilian x Hazuki sounds great.
Is that possible? :)
@SleepyMatsu

Yup :) Hatchlings should be with us on 28th Dec ^.^
@SleepyMatsu

Yup :) Hatchlings should be with us on 28th Dec ^.^
@Zenelle Would it be possible to breed Azule and Lethe? I think they would make some cute quirky hatchlings :)
@Zenelle Would it be possible to breed Azule and Lethe? I think they would make some cute quirky hatchlings :)
earthflower.pngfood_cindershroom_by_dogi_crimson-da8qcfn.giffood_ancient_mushroom_by_dogi_crimson-da9oxmr.gifegg_nature_bounce_by_dogi_crimson-da8wjqe.giffood_ancient_mushroom_by_dogi_crimson-da9oxmr.giffood_cindershroom_by_dogi_crimson-da8qcfn.gifearthflower.png
@Mycologist

Sure thing :D Shall add you to the list ^.^
@Mycologist

Sure thing :D Shall add you to the list ^.^
@Zenelle

Could you possibly breed Inigo and Yuna for me? I went to the scrying workshop as a lil' cheat and im really liking the color combinations!
@Zenelle

Could you possibly breed Inigo and Yuna for me? I went to the scrying workshop as a lil' cheat and im really liking the color combinations!
@Rhyaboo

That's no cheat, that's proper preparation :D I'd be happy to breed them for you. It may take a little while though, since I think Inigo's pretty popular, and imps have a thirty day cooldown. Is that okay?
@Rhyaboo

That's no cheat, that's proper preparation :D I'd be happy to breed them for you. It may take a little while though, since I think Inigo's pretty popular, and imps have a thirty day cooldown. Is that okay?
@Zenelle

Yeah, thats fine :)
@Zenelle

Yeah, thats fine :)
Could I request a Hatchling from Rowen and Ethne?

They're hatchling color combos are amazing.
Could I request a Hatchling from Rowen and Ethne?

They're hatchling color combos are amazing.
@Josie1130

Sure thing :) Shall add to the list ^.^
@Josie1130

Sure thing :) Shall add to the list ^.^
1 2 ... 31 32 33 34 35 ... 175 176