Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Any homestuck trash or just me?
1 2 ... 24 25 26 27 28 ... 58 59
When it comes to cosplay and me nothing is set in stone
When it comes to cosplay and me nothing is set in stone
My my god that update TEREZI HAHA
My my god that update TEREZI HAHA
Terezi has the best coping mechanism ever: keep living out of spite. I'm so proud.
Terezi has the best coping mechanism ever: keep living out of spite. I'm so proud.
@miasmajesty she's a survivor, a true troll. As long as she loves there is something to live and fight for.... But she actually wants to FIX THIS so desperately for her friends she is begging John tof fix it even though he doesn't know how... His powers are like the tardis, unpredictable but it always takes him where he kinda needs to be.
@miasmajesty she's a survivor, a true troll. As long as she loves there is something to live and fight for.... But she actually wants to FIX THIS so desperately for her friends she is begging John tof fix it even though he doesn't know how... His powers are like the tardis, unpredictable but it always takes him where he kinda needs to be.
@LilHalStrider
Mm she's made of metal for sure. Yeah it's all well and good wanting to fix it but John needs to learn how and I'm very, very worried about the idea of him dying so everyone else comes back. :( John is absolutely NOT allowed to die in my mind. E v er.
@LilHalStrider
Mm she's made of metal for sure. Yeah it's all well and good wanting to fix it but John needs to learn how and I'm very, very worried about the idea of him dying so everyone else comes back. :( John is absolutely NOT allowed to die in my mind. E v er.
@Miasmajesty well John is not allowed to stay dead anyway
Also what type of story would let the seer and knight stay cadavers obviously not the alpha timeline
So this is most likely a doomed timeline
But also where is rose in the update
@Miasmajesty well John is not allowed to stay dead anyway
Also what type of story would let the seer and knight stay cadavers obviously not the alpha timeline
So this is most likely a doomed timeline
But also where is rose in the update
@LilHalStrider @AriesDragon Or they're round the other side of the statue, the pyramids do look further away than in the other shot from above where you can see her body(though the body snatching is probs more likely and I'm just being optimistic)
@LilHalStrider @AriesDragon Or they're round the other side of the statue, the pyramids do look further away than in the other shot from above where you can see her body(though the body snatching is probs more likely and I'm just being optimistic)
@Miasmajesty @AriesDragon
We see half of gamzee now now only half which suggests something is up with the other half or atleast where the other half joins this *******has survived being riddled with bullets so why not kanaya ACT6ACT6.php?s=6&p=008840
That is the page
@Miasmajesty @AriesDragon
We see half of gamzee now now only half which suggests something is up with the other half or atleast where the other half joins this *******has survived being riddled with bullets so why not kanaya ACT6ACT6.php?s=6&p=008840
That is the page
@LilHalStrider , That or it's TIME SHENANIGANS.
@LilHalStrider , That or it's TIME SHENANIGANS.
@LilHalStrider
yo! im also huge homestuck trash :V
Anyways, when exactly do you guys think the timeline went wrong?
I think its just before aranea gets the ring. i mean, if she cant get back to life she cant really interfere.
@LilHalStrider
yo! im also huge homestuck trash :V
Anyways, when exactly do you guys think the timeline went wrong?
I think its just before aranea gets the ring. i mean, if she cant get back to life she cant really interfere.
i46LkS6.png2A6X4Q7.pngUiNv9fl.png
1 2 ... 24 25 26 27 28 ... 58 59