Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | What is your lair full of?
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 17 18
Mostly mirrors 'n dragons in possession o' corsair apparel ('n still huntin'!). While I 'ave a personal fancy fer darker colored dragons, me crew be made up o' all sorts o' colors!
Mostly mirrors 'n dragons in possession o' corsair apparel ('n still huntin'!). While I 'ave a personal fancy fer darker colored dragons, me crew be made up o' all sorts o' colors!
Cap'n o' th' Crowned Thresher
Pirates Risin'
(Public lore regardin' pirates o' Sornieth)
Below Deck! (Personal Lore Thread)
I don't know if anyone said this yet, but my lair is full of dragons 8D
I don't know if anyone said this yet, but my lair is full of dragons 8D
afef61a686.png
My lair is full of dorks and indulgence and a strong sense that I should be doing something else.
My lair is full of dorks and indulgence and a strong sense that I should be doing something else.
April14.png
Coatls. So many Coatls. They have taken over my lair help me

Save the fish
Coatls. So many Coatls. They have taken over my lair help me

Save the fish
Obsidian Mirrors.
Obsidian Mirrors.
Dragons!!

Seriously.
Dragons!!

Seriously.
Coatls. Dressed up dergs. :I Also, TOO MANY GEMBONDS, thanks to circuit being the only tert gene that is more rare than gem.
Coatls. Dressed up dergs. :I Also, TOO MANY GEMBONDS, thanks to circuit being the only tert gene that is more rare than gem.
1427x1f.png
x/Blood/Blood dragons. Been meaning to half the size of my lair, but then someone breeds a combination I lack and boom.

Help.
x/Blood/Blood dragons. Been meaning to half the size of my lair, but then someone breeds a combination I lack and boom.

Help.
pLOaPLC.pngb5szk5n.png
Normally exalt fodder but this time with nice bright awesome looking dragons. Alot of Irishim and undead/zombie dragons.
I don't have many perma dragons but i love what i have |D
Normally exalt fodder but this time with nice bright awesome looking dragons. Alot of Irishim and undead/zombie dragons.
I don't have many perma dragons but i love what i have |D
MJWDKKI.png9PCVycs.png Pixel adopts
[item=Half-Moon Spectacles] (current count: 538) [item=shattered reading spectacles] (current count:418) GLASSES I WANT GLASSES FOR ALL OF MY DRAGONS
Half-Moon Spectacles (current count: 538) Shattered Reading Spectacles (current count:418)
GLASSES
I WANT GLASSES FOR ALL OF MY DRAGONS
Gammass.gif
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 17 18