Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | What is your lair full of?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 17 18
PINK. I have at least one of every breed and every gene so all I can say is... pink.
PINK. I have at least one of every breed and every gene so all I can say is... pink.
PWSZq63.pngN5Fffyx.pngwX6kcXO.png
Apparel and familiars. And every permanent derg has its own description, in a kind of overarching story of my clan.

Apart from that, there's a bit of everything. I have one of every gene (except spines), breed, gender, and I'm aiming for one of every primary colour. I have gen ones and a few old dergs, as well as newer dergs too. Plenty to feast your eyes upon :D
Apparel and familiars. And every permanent derg has its own description, in a kind of overarching story of my clan.

Apart from that, there's a bit of everything. I have one of every gene (except spines), breed, gender, and I'm aiming for one of every primary colour. I have gen ones and a few old dergs, as well as newer dergs too. Plenty to feast your eyes upon :D
Well, if I wasn't trying to get rid of most of my dragons for my Nuzlocke, I'd be able to say Spirals and Skydancers, clown and irishim, mulberry and eyeburners.
Well, if I wasn't trying to get rid of most of my dragons for my Nuzlocke, I'd be able to say Spirals and Skydancers, clown and irishim, mulberry and eyeburners.
Professional Grump

I live for memes
Dragons >:|

...But other than that, I don't have a specific theme or anything. I guess I have more guardians than other breeds, though!
Dragons >:|

...But other than that, I don't have a specific theme or anything. I guess I have more guardians than other breeds, though!
Random pretty messiness. :) And a lot of pinks for my kid.
Random pretty messiness. :) And a lot of pinks for my kid.
lSyxazy.png
5vnsOgE.png
Bv4nfib.png
fdUVIfW.pngoptH9Kd.png gg8Ii1Q.png
zl1ZGZ2.png 2VtxnMX.png 3Atxu83.png xXVzXvp.png RI1dQsH.png Pgv53XB.png hT8tqqJ.png NlmYDAS.png ANZRVK7.png jxjhtnM.png J8QoPxT.png F10c885.png kHBaXec.png
mYEe9VI.png
insect munchers. so many insect munchers. also, I guess I have a focus on more muted/desaturated colors, though it's not really intentional. There's some brighter ones in my lair to be sure, but my eyes are a bit on the sensitive side, so more vibrant colors tend to be a bit ehhhh. It's otherwise pretty random- I just kinda grab dragons I like and then keep them (usually happens with exalt fodder pffft).
insect munchers. so many insect munchers. also, I guess I have a focus on more muted/desaturated colors, though it's not really intentional. There's some brighter ones in my lair to be sure, but my eyes are a bit on the sensitive side, so more vibrant colors tend to be a bit ehhhh. It's otherwise pretty random- I just kinda grab dragons I like and then keep them (usually happens with exalt fodder pffft).
Right now it's obsidian primary wildclaws,,, and a theme of french names. But right now it's kind of a mess but oH WELL.
Right now it's obsidian primary wildclaws,,, and a theme of french names. But right now it's kind of a mess but oH WELL.
chaos.

I fail to organize my lair. and life

other then that. crystal gene dragons and pastels C:
chaos.

I fail to organize my lair. and life

other then that. crystal gene dragons and pastels C:
i think my lair is full of dragons ;)

but joke aside

any and all combinations where any red ranged color is involved :D
i think my lair is full of dragons ;)

but joke aside

any and all combinations where any red ranged color is involved :D
NO LONGER ACTIVE.

I LEFT FR AND GIVEN AWAY MY STUFF.
Lots of obsidian (14/33 permanent) and Wildclaws, I guess. Iri/Shim/Gem and Underbellies
Lots of obsidian (14/33 permanent) and Wildclaws, I guess. Iri/Shim/Gem and Underbellies
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 17 18