Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | The big nest rental topic!
1 2 ... 33 34 35 36 37 ... 1426 1427
I recommend @Tubermelon if you ever need an Earth nest. They were quick to respond, told me the amount of eggs right away, were kind, and even sent reminders!
I recommend @Tubermelon if you ever need an Earth nest. They were quick to respond, told me the amount of eggs right away, were kind, and even sent reminders!
xbHmdcq.gif
Icon by @lychizzle
Three hours ahead of FR time
I'd like to recommend @Nicolas if Shadow dragons are what you're breeding for. He was quite friendly and helpful to me (as a first time nest-renter I appreciated that heaps!), very pleasant to communicate with, and extremely timely in replying to my PMs and returning my breeding pair and their offspring!
I'd like to recommend @Nicolas if Shadow dragons are what you're breeding for. He was quite friendly and helpful to me (as a first time nest-renter I appreciated that heaps!), very pleasant to communicate with, and extremely timely in replying to my PMs and returning my breeding pair and their offspring!
@Paccar

Hello! Would you be able to host my Guardian/Mirror pair? I can give you meat to feed them, or another food type if there's something you'd rather have instead!
@Paccar

Hello! Would you be able to host my Guardian/Mirror pair? I can give you meat to feed them, or another food type if there's something you'd rather have instead!
48mgCfD.png
@Malware

I would be happy to! Just set up a CR when you're ready and I'll get them going!
@Malware

I would be happy to! Just set up a CR when you're ready and I'll get them going!
mujztc.jpg
Banner by Macabre
@Zenniel @Alxamei @Shamelesscooper @Roccy @RadiantStardust @Shaidin @Ryder @Avenegeus @Kalkara @Lykoi @Commie @karamazov @secondlt @Sol0riens @Avarice

Any of you have a light nest available today? (:
@Zenniel @Alxamei @Shamelesscooper @Roccy @RadiantStardust @Shaidin @Ryder @Avenegeus @Kalkara @Lykoi @Commie @karamazov @secondlt @Sol0riens @Avarice

Any of you have a light nest available today? (:
Jeana_sig500.png
@Jeana
Yeah dude. You're free to send dragons over my way if you haven't already got a hookup :3
@Jeana
Yeah dude. You're free to send dragons over my way if you haven't already got a hookup :3
@Shamelesscooper
Dragons sent over, thank you!
@Shamelesscooper
Dragons sent over, thank you!
Jeana_sig500.png
@Paccar @vulcanchicks @TurtlesaurusRex @Slacker @TheCorrosion @NeophyteRedglare @ordinarymagician

Hello, hello! I have two one pair RTB, just wondering if one of you buds would be willing to help me out in exchange for food? :')

edit; you guys got it covered, thanks pals uwu
@Paccar @vulcanchicks @TurtlesaurusRex @Slacker @TheCorrosion @NeophyteRedglare @ordinarymagician

Hello, hello! I have two one pair RTB, just wondering if one of you buds would be willing to help me out in exchange for food? :')

edit; you guys got it covered, thanks pals uwu
@TimeLadySerenity @ChissChass @Skelizard @ordinarymagician @NeophyteRedglare @TheCorrosion @Slacker @vulcanchicks @Blackhearted

Hey guys! I have four pairs that I'd like to get bred in a plague nest. I can provide food for the pairs, and would like collateral please. The pairs are the following:

pg 1
Talutah x Eztli
CrimsonSol x CoronalFlare
Agate x Bloodstone

pg 4
Strongfang x Coldheart
@TimeLadySerenity @ChissChass @Skelizard @ordinarymagician @NeophyteRedglare @TheCorrosion @Slacker @vulcanchicks @Blackhearted

Hey guys! I have four pairs that I'd like to get bred in a plague nest. I can provide food for the pairs, and would like collateral please. The pairs are the following:

pg 1
Talutah x Eztli
CrimsonSol x CoronalFlare
Agate x Bloodstone

pg 4
Strongfang x Coldheart
@DragonGirl1031 Awesome! I can take a pair tonight. Food isn't much of an issue. Just be ready to take the hatchies and parents back once they're ready. What would you like as collateral?
@DragonGirl1031 Awesome! I can take a pair tonight. Food isn't much of an issue. Just be ready to take the hatchies and parents back once they're ready. What would you like as collateral?

1 2 ... 33 34 35 36 37 ... 1426 1427