Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Words on the Wind, Vol 9
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 38 39
Woo, thanks for the feature! I am quite proud of my progens. :3

Another reg window so soon says good things for the future of the game. Maybe we'll see full open reg soon?

And a new gem gene already?? I still have 4 dragons I need to crystal out as it is. ;_;

GUYS, BUY ALL MY EXTRA DRAGONS! ONLY 50 GEMS EACH! I NEED SCROLLS DAMMIT!

Or just give me 6k gems. That'd be cool too.
Woo, thanks for the feature! I am quite proud of my progens. :3

Another reg window so soon says good things for the future of the game. Maybe we'll see full open reg soon?

And a new gem gene already?? I still have 4 dragons I need to crystal out as it is. ;_;

GUYS, BUY ALL MY EXTRA DRAGONS! ONLY 50 GEMS EACH! I NEED SCROLLS DAMMIT!

Or just give me 6k gems. That'd be cool too.
2Wv1pcf.gif
Yeeeeeah, another window! and only a month has passed OuO

also facet looks awesome so far!
Yeeeeeah, another window! and only a month has passed OuO

also facet looks awesome so far!
FpTzG7k.png accent shop
[quote name="BatCrooks" date="2014-11-13 11:55:46"]@Aequorin Are there plans to cycle Iridescent and Shimmer out of the Gem Marketplace now that Facet is being introduced?[/quote] Not at this time. [quote name="Undel" date="2014-10-09 13:02:41"]We have no plans to cycle out iridescent at this time. Both genes will exist in the gem marketplace. If we ever choose to cycle an item, there will for-sure be at least a month's notice. :)[/quote]
BatCrooks wrote on 2014-11-13 11:55:46:
@Aequorin Are there plans to cycle Iridescent and Shimmer out of the Gem Marketplace now that Facet is being introduced?

Not at this time.
Undel wrote on 2014-10-09 13:02:41:
We have no plans to cycle out iridescent at this time. Both genes will exist in the gem marketplace. If we ever choose to cycle an item, there will for-sure be at least a month's notice. :)
Awesome!! Another crystal!! Oh man I really hope I can get it in time. Paired with crystal I bet it'll look fabulous.
And oh my gosh, I really wish there was more art videos, they look so good!!! I really liked it.
Awesome!! Another crystal!! Oh man I really hope I can get it in time. Paired with crystal I bet it'll look fabulous.
And oh my gosh, I really wish there was more art videos, they look so good!!! I really liked it.
I'm still new here - is the 5:30 AM or PM?
raffle2.png rafflegif_zps1lbgfahm.gif
@BatCrooks: Most, if not all, gem items will be cycled in and out eventually, however, as was noted during the release of Crystal, there are no plans to cycle out iridescent and shimmer in the near future. When those plans are made, the devs will make sure to announce it at least a month prior to the date they leave them gem Marketplace. c: Ninja'd by Undel, sorry for the double ping
@BatCrooks: Most, if not all, gem items will be cycled in and out eventually, however, as was noted during the release of Crystal, there are no plans to cycle out iridescent and shimmer in the near future. When those plans are made, the devs will make sure to announce it at least a month prior to the date they leave them gem Marketplace. c: Ninja'd by Undel, sorry for the double ping
Awesome! I'm loving the idea of Facet!

And a registration window! COOL update!
Awesome! I'm loving the idea of Facet!

And a registration window! COOL update!
9PW8odu.jpg
@Littlebean: FR used a 24 hour clock, meaning 5.30 is am 17.30 would be pm! c:
@Littlebean: FR used a 24 hour clock, meaning 5.30 is am 17.30 would be pm! c:
facet looks super pretty, and another window so soon after the last one is pretty nice!
facet looks super pretty, and another window so soon after the last one is pretty nice!
Tarnished Cerdae Necklace she/they
fr+1
[quote name="LittleBean" date="2014-11-13 12:03:11"]I'm still new here - is the 5:30 AM or PM?[/quote] @LittleBean, registration starts on the 17th at 05:30 server time which is [b]5:30 am Pacific/8:30 am [/b][b]Eastern.[/b] It closes at 05:30 server time on the 18th.
LittleBean wrote on 2014-11-13 12:03:11:

@LittleBean, registration starts on the 17th at 05:30 server time which is 5:30 am Pacific/8:30 am Eastern. It closes at 05:30 server time on the 18th.
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 38 39