Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | [T] Forum Redirects
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
One.. good noticable bug is the fact players are able to post on the News section on the forums..
One.. good noticable bug is the fact players are able to post on the News section on the forums..
Please check the front page-the news just got very interesting.
Please check the front page-the news just got very interesting.
image.png
I'm 1000000% sure this shouldn't be happening: [img]http://i.imgur.com/Or7W1V0.png[/img]
I'm 1000000% sure this shouldn't be happening:
Or7W1V0.png
hNr0fWQ.png
there's a glitch with the news.
there's a glitch with the news.
You gotta admit it was a bit funny.
You gotta admit it was a bit funny.
I found it irritating and obnoxious of them, mostly when they should have just ignored it and reported it. Instead, multiple players abused a power they shouldnt have had. But that's my opinion, anyway
I found it irritating and obnoxious of them, mostly when they should have just ignored it and reported it. Instead, multiple players abused a power they shouldnt have had. But that's my opinion, anyway
My forums have also been displaying abnormally lately. I am on Google Chrome, have cleared my cache four times already, and the issue still persists.

Picture here--the color is a little odd because I use a program that makes my screen more yellow to reduce eyestrain.
My forums have also been displaying abnormally lately. I am on Google Chrome, have cleared my cache four times already, and the issue still persists.

Picture here--the color is a little odd because I use a program that makes my screen more yellow to reduce eyestrain.
X2PAJU7.gif
L87MMtR.png
fL0umpy.png
[quote name="EmpressSylveon" date="2014-11-12 16:30:10"]I found it irritating and obnoxious of them, mostly when they should have just ignored it and reported it. Instead, multiple players abused a power they shouldnt have had. But that's my opinion, anyway[/quote]My thoughts exactly. Sure this was a harmless little prank, but since some don't have the maturity to handle obvious glitches appropriately who's to say in the event there's a glitch that makes our account information vulnerable (as what happened to another site I'm on) that it'll be handled appropriately then. They took advantage of a glitch/exploit/whatever you want to call it. It's not okay and it isn't funny.
EmpressSylveon wrote on 2014-11-12 16:30:10:
My thoughts exactly.

Sure this was a harmless little prank, but since some don't have the maturity to handle obvious glitches appropriately who's to say in the event there's a glitch that makes our account information vulnerable (as what happened to another site I'm on) that it'll be handled appropriately then.

They took advantage of a glitch/exploit/whatever you want to call it. It's not okay and it isn't funny.
Idk, i'm just here for the pretty dragons
ಠ_ಠ
[quote name="brilliantsky" date="2014-11-12 16:59:49"]My forums have also been displaying abnormally lately. I am on Google Chrome, have cleared my cache four times already, and the issue still persists. Picture [url=https://lh4.googleusercontent.com/WxTwBaeY4YcXNKCeIKkxxekOZa2f_3JvfGeh6O4hwLPsV2H7hahe4Oncvu8hvvPfFQv0I-Pk-wg=w1164-h563]here[/url]--the color is a little odd because I use a program that makes my screen more yellow to reduce eyestrain.[/quote] Same here. I've been getting a strange formatting issue on iOS. :| It looks like a vintage internet forum from 2002.
brilliantsky wrote on 2014-11-12 16:59:49:

Same here. I've been getting a strange formatting issue on iOS. :| It looks like a vintage internet forum from 2002.
TpO8tYR.png912ee11232d0_kamikaze1.pngDgJuZtv.pngDmRdZYl.png
This happened when I clicked on the announcements forum just a little while ago. [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v633/rogue373/forumredirect.png[/img] This was right after I cleared my cache and regained access to the forums. I also got automatically logged out after this showed up.
This happened when I clicked on the announcements forum just a little while ago.

forumredirect.png

This was right after I cleared my cache and regained access to the forums. I also got automatically logged out after this showed up.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9