Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Spines Gene
1 2 ... 46 47 48 49 50 ... 61 62
I like the spines in terms of it being a more subtle gene but I do wish they where a little more obvious/larger down the spine of the dragon.
-I agree that the price for it should be the same as underbelly, (or lower to be fair) and its too high for what it is.
like 100-120k would be far more fitting, and id be far happier to pay that.
I like the spines in terms of it being a more subtle gene but I do wish they where a little more obvious/larger down the spine of the dragon.
-I agree that the price for it should be the same as underbelly, (or lower to be fair) and its too high for what it is.
like 100-120k would be far more fitting, and id be far happier to pay that.
insert funny joke here
Can't wait to try a few of these on my dragons
Can't wait to try a few of these on my dragons
r7LsxK2.png
Spines is a great idea for a gene, but I wish they were more defined on the dragons. They seem very understated sigh.
Spines is a great idea for a gene, but I wish they were more defined on the dragons. They seem very understated sigh.
I wish the spines were more obvious and beastly, but thanks for the new gene!
I wish the spines were more obvious and beastly, but thanks for the new gene!
Ah, spines is so lovely, I only wish they were a teeny bit bigger along the backs and tails, but still, I love it! And a subtle tert, who could say no to that?!
Ah, spines is so lovely, I only wish they were a teeny bit bigger along the backs and tails, but still, I love it! And a subtle tert, who could say no to that?!
Thanks for the tertiary that works with any colour! If only it was affordable... oh well. Pretty anyways! :3
Thanks for the tertiary that works with any colour! If only it was affordable... oh well. Pretty anyways! :3
66MHIIb.png
how this new gene works with skins?
how this new gene works with skins?
horizontal banner that has blue space background, The Arcanist who glows pink, and light pink text that says Thanks Arcanist
Ledi | finland | 10+ fr time | adult | artist & game dev
identity button signifying that user identifies as gayidentity button signifying that user is transgender and uses he pronounsidentity button that signifies that user is autisticidentity button that signifies that user has adhd
Who cares about the spines, BABY GOATS!
Who cares about the spines, BABY GOATS!
Vm28v.gif 96VHn.gif z3ToJ.gif s24DZ.gif x4PMu.gif dToMV.gif
Loving the new gene. I had been wanting something subtle that didn't cover the dragon entirely like Underbelly for a while. Now to go hunt me some Spine genes down. XD
Loving the new gene. I had been wanting something subtle that didn't cover the dragon entirely like Underbelly for a while. Now to go hunt me some Spine genes down. XD
Gift_zps989aaf8e.png
ehhhhhhh

maybe it'll look nice on some dragons somewhere i guess

just not on any of mine bc that purchase price
ehhhhhhh

maybe it'll look nice on some dragons somewhere i guess

just not on any of mine bc that purchase price
Breeds triple gened pastel & tiger coatls/wildclaws on request, PM if interested.
1 2 ... 46 47 48 49 50 ... 61 62