Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Spines Gene
1 2 ... 47 48 49 50 51 ... 61 62
Spinnnnnesssssessss....:D Also, it's another gene that alter's the lineart...nice.

But that goat. Want a hundred of them. :D

BTW, am I the only one that just got an image of the "tutorial dragon" (the one that shows up when you first join the site and first go to certain pages...I don't know it's name) saying "I [heart] Flight Rising" when hatching hatchlings (one for each hatchling)? When I go and look at them in my lair they're fine, it was just in the hatching box thing.
Spinnnnnesssssessss....:D Also, it's another gene that alter's the lineart...nice.

But that goat. Want a hundred of them. :D

BTW, am I the only one that just got an image of the "tutorial dragon" (the one that shows up when you first join the site and first go to certain pages...I don't know it's name) saying "I [heart] Flight Rising" when hatching hatchlings (one for each hatchling)? When I go and look at them in my lair they're fine, it was just in the hatching box thing.
NOTE: Dergs in my lair with scries are just ideas, & are subject to change/not final.
nZJa3n3.png
[quote name="HystericBlue" date="2014-11-11 06:08:23"]Who cares about the spines, BABY GOATS![/quote] YES. YIIIIS.
HystericBlue wrote on 2014-11-11 06:08:23:
Who cares about the spines, BABY GOATS!

YES. YIIIIS.
English is not my native language!
I am 9 hours ahead the FR time!
So, looked at the auction house, boggled at the price of somewhat 380k treasure...

NO THANK YOU!

FOR WHAT EXACTLY? SOME TINY SPINES THAT AREN'T EVEN THAT VISIBLE?

NO!

Sorry, FR guys, but THAT is a gene that is totally ... worth nothing.
If it was at least VISIBLE!
But NO!
Guardians ALREADY HAVE SPINES! Just saying~

spinefail_zps6b95cafa.png
spinefail2_zpsdf792d5a.png

Someone sees the spines, yes, yes?
RIGHT!They're absolutely tiny, mixed in between the white spines that the guardians ALREADY HAVE, and look totally out of space.
So, looked at the auction house, boggled at the price of somewhat 380k treasure...

NO THANK YOU!

FOR WHAT EXACTLY? SOME TINY SPINES THAT AREN'T EVEN THAT VISIBLE?

NO!

Sorry, FR guys, but THAT is a gene that is totally ... worth nothing.
If it was at least VISIBLE!
But NO!
Guardians ALREADY HAVE SPINES! Just saying~

spinefail_zps6b95cafa.png
spinefail2_zpsdf792d5a.png

Someone sees the spines, yes, yes?
RIGHT!They're absolutely tiny, mixed in between the white spines that the guardians ALREADY HAVE, and look totally out of space.
Dubra.gif2RCvW.gifchl6j.gifs5BmR.gifGHL2o.gifpYlbr.gif0F7Sr.gif
Finally, a subtle tertiary.
Finally, a subtle tertiary.
2gEMC44.pngWe Will Consume All2gEMC44.png
jRvmJhO.png
It looks cute, finally the subtle tert people were wishing for. I agree it's a bit expensive though :(
It looks cute, finally the subtle tert people were wishing for. I agree it's a bit expensive though :(
Netherlands. Server time+9hrs. Do not ping me for raffles/surveys without asking!
tumblr_o8e3azd4Xo1vqfx8oo1_500.gif
PTERODACTYL SCREECH
PTERODACTYL SCREECH
weebanner_zps77407bf4.gif
Looooving the subtle tert. It looks particularly nice on Skydancers, mixed in amongst their existing spines.

I'm so glad we have this now. :3
Looooving the subtle tert. It looks particularly nice on Skydancers, mixed in amongst their existing spines.

I'm so glad we have this now. :3
These awesome gene updates would be so much more exciting to me if I could ever actually get ahold of any of them! They are never enough in stock in the MP :c
These awesome gene updates would be so much more exciting to me if I could ever actually get ahold of any of them! They are never enough in stock in the MP :c
tXKbExw.png
Neat!
Neat!
divine-drakes-long.png
Exciting! Particularly the new gene.
Exciting! Particularly the new gene.
1 2 ... 47 48 49 50 51 ... 61 62