Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | New Allies (Private RP)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
@dariiksnake

Basil fluttered after the older mirror. It was considerably cooler as they went in. A good relief from the midday sun. As they approached the medical area he could smell it before he saw it. There was the distinct odor of herbs and blood that marked a healer's territory. He looked up at the large imperial towering above them. Her colorings reminded him of Yuuto their weaver back home. Basil waited for Nigoki to address her considering the fact he was a guest and Nigoki was in charge.
@dariiksnake

Basil fluttered after the older mirror. It was considerably cooler as they went in. A good relief from the midday sun. As they approached the medical area he could smell it before he saw it. There was the distinct odor of herbs and blood that marked a healer's territory. He looked up at the large imperial towering above them. Her colorings reminded him of Yuuto their weaver back home. Basil waited for Nigoki to address her considering the fact he was a guest and Nigoki was in charge.
EARTHSHAKER_sig.png
@TacoPanda

Nigoki really just wasted no time, when he realized that Basil was deferring to him. "What happened to him? And Yon--?"

But she was already answering, clearly at least a little annoyed by the mention of the former. "She wasn't hurt too bad, and I think she went to get something to clear her mouth out after she drank the pain-reducing concoction I offered her." Wasn't her fault that Yongoki apparently didn't realize that it tasted completely awful...

"And he, well..." She trailed off for a second, and the look she sent the smaller Mirror was definitely laced with concern. "He lost a lot of blood, and some of those injuries are pretty hard to fix. Especially the ones on his wings...but he mentioned you." Now she had directed that at Basil. "He was asking if you were okay."
@TacoPanda

Nigoki really just wasted no time, when he realized that Basil was deferring to him. "What happened to him? And Yon--?"

But she was already answering, clearly at least a little annoyed by the mention of the former. "She wasn't hurt too bad, and I think she went to get something to clear her mouth out after she drank the pain-reducing concoction I offered her." Wasn't her fault that Yongoki apparently didn't realize that it tasted completely awful...

"And he, well..." She trailed off for a second, and the look she sent the smaller Mirror was definitely laced with concern. "He lost a lot of blood, and some of those injuries are pretty hard to fix. Especially the ones on his wings...but he mentioned you." Now she had directed that at Basil. "He was asking if you were okay."
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10