Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | New Allies (Private RP)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
@dariiksnake

Basil rested on his haunches and made himself more comfortable. It was going to be a long evening. "For now Sigurd wishes to remain defensive rather than offensive. He doesn't enjoy conflict, but is willing to use force to keep the Beastclans from running our little clan out of our home. As of right now we simply don't have the numbers to really strike back at them. Nor do I think that Sigurd is interested in doing so." He rustled his head fins a little, "In my opinion he does not wish to declare open war on them, if he can get away with it. I do not wish to see what would happen if they force his hand."
@dariiksnake

Basil rested on his haunches and made himself more comfortable. It was going to be a long evening. "For now Sigurd wishes to remain defensive rather than offensive. He doesn't enjoy conflict, but is willing to use force to keep the Beastclans from running our little clan out of our home. As of right now we simply don't have the numbers to really strike back at them. Nor do I think that Sigurd is interested in doing so." He rustled his head fins a little, "In my opinion he does not wish to declare open war on them, if he can get away with it. I do not wish to see what would happen if they force his hand."
EARTHSHAKER_sig.png
@TacoPanda

It was going to be long at this rate, yes, if the matriarch kept flinging questions at him like this. "Mmm. Not skilled in the ways of battle as a group, either?" Then again, their own problem was too many individuals and not enough organization...so she had no room to criticize too much. "Your clan's defensive position must be great." If they were able to not use too much force to keep Beastclans back, with how many of them there were all of a sudden...or perhaps their own clan was just in a terrible spot.
@TacoPanda

It was going to be long at this rate, yes, if the matriarch kept flinging questions at him like this. "Mmm. Not skilled in the ways of battle as a group, either?" Then again, their own problem was too many individuals and not enough organization...so she had no room to criticize too much. "Your clan's defensive position must be great." If they were able to not use too much force to keep Beastclans back, with how many of them there were all of a sudden...or perhaps their own clan was just in a terrible spot.
@dariiksnake

"I wouldn't say that. We work in threes. Each group has their shortcomings and strengths. Sigurd is good at tactics. Although Ignatius is a capable captain." Basil shifted uneasily, "I do not mean to be rude, but could I get some water? The talking is making me thirsty." Basil tucked his hat away in a pouch. "I wouldn't know what to say about our defenses. Our resident tinkerer has developed a clever alarm system on out borders. Luckily we've been able to respond before anything major happens. For now it seems they're feeling us out."
@dariiksnake

"I wouldn't say that. We work in threes. Each group has their shortcomings and strengths. Sigurd is good at tactics. Although Ignatius is a capable captain." Basil shifted uneasily, "I do not mean to be rude, but could I get some water? The talking is making me thirsty." Basil tucked his hat away in a pouch. "I wouldn't know what to say about our defenses. Our resident tinkerer has developed a clever alarm system on out borders. Luckily we've been able to respond before anything major happens. For now it seems they're feeling us out."
EARTHSHAKER_sig.png
@TacoPanda

She listened with a good deal of interest, but the sudden request seemed to shake her out of her thoughts slightly. "Of course. It's rude of me to keep going like this." He hadn't even had a chance to eat or get a drink yet, had he? "We have our own systems in place. But we're still working on them." Their guards and patrols were one thing, but they had their inventors creating traps...ones that tended to be lethal to beasts, and their explosives expert was more than happy to try and rig things up for them. It kept him from blowing the entire lair sky-high, anyway. "I can show you to the--"

"I can show him where food and water is!" Roku's voice cut off her mother's a little, but she sounded happy enough to do the task.

But the older Mirror just blinked and nodded after a moment. "Fine."
@TacoPanda

She listened with a good deal of interest, but the sudden request seemed to shake her out of her thoughts slightly. "Of course. It's rude of me to keep going like this." He hadn't even had a chance to eat or get a drink yet, had he? "We have our own systems in place. But we're still working on them." Their guards and patrols were one thing, but they had their inventors creating traps...ones that tended to be lethal to beasts, and their explosives expert was more than happy to try and rig things up for them. It kept him from blowing the entire lair sky-high, anyway. "I can show you to the--"

"I can show him where food and water is!" Roku's voice cut off her mother's a little, but she sounded happy enough to do the task.

But the older Mirror just blinked and nodded after a moment. "Fine."
@dariiksnake

"We can continue this discussion of course." Basil got up to follow the mirror. He wondered where Rizzo had wandered off to. He didn't worry too much. If Brianne had done what she said she would do then he wasn't going to worry about his small pet.
@dariiksnake

"We can continue this discussion of course." Basil got up to follow the mirror. He wondered where Rizzo had wandered off to. He didn't worry too much. If Brianne had done what she said she would do then he wasn't going to worry about his small pet.
EARTHSHAKER_sig.png
@TacoPanda

Roku quickly led him back through the tunnels, taking a slightly different route this time...and entering into another cave, much larger this time, clearly intended for entire groups of dragons to lounge around--which there were, even at this odd hour of the day, with a rather harried-looking Tundra (the only one, apparently) quickly moving back and forth between dragons and groups, dropping off food and even drinks. And it looked like their Guardian from earlier was there, too...

And she just raised her head up a bit when she saw Basil, tilting it slightly and lightly nudging a bowl towards him. "I found your Rizzo." She had decided to try and give him something to eat earlier just to keep him out of trouble...if Basil didn't mind. "I think he was looking for you, actually."
@TacoPanda

Roku quickly led him back through the tunnels, taking a slightly different route this time...and entering into another cave, much larger this time, clearly intended for entire groups of dragons to lounge around--which there were, even at this odd hour of the day, with a rather harried-looking Tundra (the only one, apparently) quickly moving back and forth between dragons and groups, dropping off food and even drinks. And it looked like their Guardian from earlier was there, too...

And she just raised her head up a bit when she saw Basil, tilting it slightly and lightly nudging a bowl towards him. "I found your Rizzo." She had decided to try and give him something to eat earlier just to keep him out of trouble...if Basil didn't mind. "I think he was looking for you, actually."
@dariiksnake

The fat little mouse looked up at him. Basil sighed. At least he was okay. On cue Rizzo got up and deposited some half chewed insects in his paws. "Probably. He normally helps me get food on my travels. Glad he didn't get a chance to break into your food stores." He tucked the bug bits away in his satchel before petting him on the head. He looked at Roku, "I'm guessing your mother isn't joining us?" He had only seen Roku head to the eating area.
@dariiksnake

The fat little mouse looked up at him. Basil sighed. At least he was okay. On cue Rizzo got up and deposited some half chewed insects in his paws. "Probably. He normally helps me get food on my travels. Glad he didn't get a chance to break into your food stores." He tucked the bug bits away in his satchel before petting him on the head. He looked at Roku, "I'm guessing your mother isn't joining us?" He had only seen Roku head to the eating area.
EARTHSHAKER_sig.png
@TacoPanda Roku did snicker when she saw the little mouse bringing Basil those insects. Well, that [i]was[/i] a bit amusing, but. "He's a good insect catching thing, hm?" Their Borin would be proud, she was sure. But when Basil spoke again, she settled back on her haunches and tilted her head. "I guess Mother needs to find--" But there was a bit of a commotion near one of the other entrances that cut her off, and she sighed when she saw a dark but silver-winged Mirror quite literally rolling in, with two tiny Pearlcatcher hatchlings (one very pink, one very brown) trying to climb up on him again. "...Nevermind. There he is." Her father was certainly the goofier one of her two parents... [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=3885790] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/38858/3885790_350.png[/img] [/url] But he seemed to have noticed that there was someone [i]different[/i] in here, now, and he twisted to look back at Basil with bright Lightning eyes. "...Hi?" Who was this? He hadn't seen him before!
@TacoPanda

Roku did snicker when she saw the little mouse bringing Basil those insects. Well, that was a bit amusing, but. "He's a good insect catching thing, hm?" Their Borin would be proud, she was sure. But when Basil spoke again, she settled back on her haunches and tilted her head. "I guess Mother needs to find--"

But there was a bit of a commotion near one of the other entrances that cut her off, and she sighed when she saw a dark but silver-winged Mirror quite literally rolling in, with two tiny Pearlcatcher hatchlings (one very pink, one very brown) trying to climb up on him again. "...Nevermind. There he is." Her father was certainly the goofier one of her two parents...

3885790_350.png

But he seemed to have noticed that there was someone different in here, now, and he twisted to look back at Basil with bright Lightning eyes. "...Hi?" Who was this? He hadn't seen him before!
@dariiksnake

"Yes, he's kept me and himself fed through a lot of travels." Basil looked over at the mirror and the two babies. This one seemed a lot more relaxed than the other. He wondered who this mirror was. "Hello." Basil said looking up at him. This surely couldn't have been the other mirror's partner. He looked rather goofy than serious. Yet again it was always the goofy ones that could turn into the nastiest fighters.
@dariiksnake

"Yes, he's kept me and himself fed through a lot of travels." Basil looked over at the mirror and the two babies. This one seemed a lot more relaxed than the other. He wondered who this mirror was. "Hello." Basil said looking up at him. This surely couldn't have been the other mirror's partner. He looked rather goofy than serious. Yet again it was always the goofy ones that could turn into the nastiest fighters.
EARTHSHAKER_sig.png
@TacoPanda

The darker Mirror finally rolled to get to his paws, but carefully, so he didn't accidentally hurt the two babies still trying (and somewhat-succeeding) to keep clinging to him. "You're new? Are you ours? Or...?" Had they finally found an outsider, after all this time and effort? He seemed rather curious!
@TacoPanda

The darker Mirror finally rolled to get to his paws, but carefully, so he didn't accidentally hurt the two babies still trying (and somewhat-succeeding) to keep clinging to him. "You're new? Are you ours? Or...?" Had they finally found an outsider, after all this time and effort? He seemed rather curious!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10