Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | I know they're dragons, but...
1 2 3
Had a problem keeping my plants above 100. Fixed now with gathering but DAMN IT I want to keep savaging until 20, not take side trips to the plant fields!

*glares at three Tundras and Guardian* You're lucky you do good in the Coli.
Had a problem keeping my plants above 100. Fixed now with gathering but DAMN IT I want to keep savaging until 20, not take side trips to the plant fields!

*glares at three Tundras and Guardian* You're lucky you do good in the Coli.
Space Daddy is Love, Space Daddy is Life.
Fan of Cosmic Things. And Pastels.
Current Cosmic Obsession: Descender by Jeff Lemire and Dustin Nyugen
Triple Tyranny Club Triple X
I can get more meat and insects than I know what to do with in the coliseum, but no where drops plants and seafood with the same level of abundance due to the broken/lack of progression in the tiers. Even the woodland doesn't drop as many plants as other places to meat and bugs.
The rates are nearly half, I've had 1000 meat and insects stored away and been selling them, but at the same time converting all my seafood and plants only got it up to around 600.

The cave isn't bad with mushrooms and leeches, but just drop so much less of everything. speed isn't even a factor; my farming party can kill things just as fast there as they can anywhere else once eliminate is charged up. The waterway may end up being great for seafood, but I can't quite farm there yet efficiently.

I really hope once the lag/server situation is resolved they take a good, hard, look at loot balance.
I can get more meat and insects than I know what to do with in the coliseum, but no where drops plants and seafood with the same level of abundance due to the broken/lack of progression in the tiers. Even the woodland doesn't drop as many plants as other places to meat and bugs.
The rates are nearly half, I've had 1000 meat and insects stored away and been selling them, but at the same time converting all my seafood and plants only got it up to around 600.

The cave isn't bad with mushrooms and leeches, but just drop so much less of everything. speed isn't even a factor; my farming party can kill things just as fast there as they can anywhere else once eliminate is charged up. The waterway may end up being great for seafood, but I can't quite farm there yet efficiently.

I really hope once the lag/server situation is resolved they take a good, hard, look at loot balance.
My dragons don't actually eat that much owo;
I have four Tundras and two Faes. I'm pretty much always low on plants, but my insect count is still nearly 200
My dragons don't actually eat that much owo;
I have four Tundras and two Faes. I'm pretty much always low on plants, but my insect count is still nearly 200
[@ping me to get my attention!]
Since the coli's been down my mirrors have been feasting on seafood. I have a very large back supply of insects, so my gigantic horde of fae has been fine, but I really don't want to divert my gathering turns now that the carnivale is here. I will if it comes down to it, but still. Slightly annoying.

Help me coliseum, you're our only hope. ;A;
Since the coli's been down my mirrors have been feasting on seafood. I have a very large back supply of insects, so my gigantic horde of fae has been fine, but I really don't want to divert my gathering turns now that the carnivale is here. I will if it comes down to it, but still. Slightly annoying.

Help me coliseum, you're our only hope. ;A;
288uicn.jpg

I have a mixture of everything but seafood eaters. Which is good, I suppose. One less supply of food I need?

My tundra just barely eats her food. But I swear all of the others just get fat on the meat. I just sit there like ' Really? Do you need to eat that much ? '

I thankfully haven't ran out of food. I have an average supply, but jeez do they eat a lot XD

I have a mixture of everything but seafood eaters. Which is good, I suppose. One less supply of food I need?

My tundra just barely eats her food. But I swear all of the others just get fat on the meat. I just sit there like ' Really? Do you need to eat that much ? '

I thankfully haven't ran out of food. I have an average supply, but jeez do they eat a lot XD
My fae eat 100 insects for breakfast every day.

...enough said.
My fae eat 100 insects for breakfast every day.

...enough said.
tumblr_n6xwujrYxg1rd5h0co1_500.png
she/her +2 FR time
My supplies are dwindling. Before long, they're going to have to start eating their familiars. Then cannibalism.

Come back to me, Coliseum.
My supplies are dwindling. Before long, they're going to have to start eating their familiars. Then cannibalism.

Come back to me, Coliseum.
Your heart belongs to the wind, ever changing, and ever shifting.
I have a growing number of ridgebacks ( up to seven now) and all I can say is that I will be forever out of seafood ;_;
I have a growing number of ridgebacks ( up to seven now) and all I can say is that I will be forever out of seafood ;_;
For a while I was having woes about feeding my dragons. It seemed my Guardians would gobble all the meat before my Wildclaws could get a bite! I finally learned to stack my lair, not by favorite dragons or breeding pairs. But by who I want to be fed what. Since Guardians can eat almost anything, I tend to stick them at the back so they get the dregs. Wildclaws up front so they get first pick of the meat.
For a while I was having woes about feeding my dragons. It seemed my Guardians would gobble all the meat before my Wildclaws could get a bite! I finally learned to stack my lair, not by favorite dragons or breeding pairs. But by who I want to be fed what. Since Guardians can eat almost anything, I tend to stick them at the back so they get the dregs. Wildclaws up front so they get first pick of the meat.
You don't know what running out of meat is until you have to feed two wildclaws, 6 mirrors, and a guardian. I go through almost 100 meat daily for such a low amount of dragons. Oh, and don't get me started about the massive pile of fish my mirrors won't even LOOK at until there is no more meat. It's like, " Oh look at this giant pile of fish that's been sitting here forever, but look at that tiny little pile of meat cubes...... Meat it is!"
I always wondered what lengths my two wildclaws have to go to so they can at least get SOME meat. My lair is a madhouse already, and I only have 10 dragons! My little fae just sits in the corner all by his happy self munching away on his own little pile of bugs that he gets all to himself....
You don't know what running out of meat is until you have to feed two wildclaws, 6 mirrors, and a guardian. I go through almost 100 meat daily for such a low amount of dragons. Oh, and don't get me started about the massive pile of fish my mirrors won't even LOOK at until there is no more meat. It's like, " Oh look at this giant pile of fish that's been sitting here forever, but look at that tiny little pile of meat cubes...... Meat it is!"
I always wondered what lengths my two wildclaws have to go to so they can at least get SOME meat. My lair is a madhouse already, and I only have 10 dragons! My little fae just sits in the corner all by his happy self munching away on his own little pile of bugs that he gets all to himself....
1 2 3