Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | I know they're dragons, but...
1 2 3
I really wish they'd stop eating so much ;___;

Like every time I check in my energy bar is down about 10% (and I pride myself on keeping it above that 80% line).

So each time I stop to feed my lair.

And it's like "your dragons have consumed all of your reserves. But 5 of them are still starving"

Come on, guys...If you're gonna eat that much at least bring back more than like...3 ants when I send you out Gathering :/

TL;DR: my dragons are gluttonous rollie-pollies and I wish they'd all go on diets.
I really wish they'd stop eating so much ;___;

Like every time I check in my energy bar is down about 10% (and I pride myself on keeping it above that 80% line).

So each time I stop to feed my lair.

And it's like "your dragons have consumed all of your reserves. But 5 of them are still starving"

Come on, guys...If you're gonna eat that much at least bring back more than like...3 ants when I send you out Gathering :/

TL;DR: my dragons are gluttonous rollie-pollies and I wish they'd all go on diets.
YES.

I have five Mirrors in my Lair at the moment, and they eat so much meat. It's awful. On the other hand, I have a huge supply of insects and that seems to never change. I've had nearly five hundred insect points for about a week now.

Hopefully once I turn Adamaris into a Pearlcatcher and sell my Obsidian Mirror, I'll be able to keep up with the demand for meat.

Moral of story: don't ever get a pack of Mirrors, kids. It only causes pain and more pain.
YES.

I have five Mirrors in my Lair at the moment, and they eat so much meat. It's awful. On the other hand, I have a huge supply of insects and that seems to never change. I've had nearly five hundred insect points for about a week now.

Hopefully once I turn Adamaris into a Pearlcatcher and sell my Obsidian Mirror, I'll be able to keep up with the demand for meat.

Moral of story: don't ever get a pack of Mirrors, kids. It only causes pain and more pain.
B3PK3JL.png
  • call me lu or lamprey
  • they/them
  • FR+0
I know that feeling. Pretty sure if mine keep eating the way they have been I'll need to widen the entrance to the lair. 0_0;
I know that feeling. Pretty sure if mine keep eating the way they have been I'll need to widen the entrance to the lair. 0_0;
tumblr_inline_nitm4pYBdg1t8garv.png16618366614_0411d45852_o.pngtumblr_inline_nitm4pYBdg1t8garv.png
I'm rather good at keeping up with everything... except seafood. I don't gather for food and hardly anything seems to drop seafood in the coliseum.

Thankfully only two of my dragons eat only seafood.
I'm rather good at keeping up with everything... except seafood. I don't gather for food and hardly anything seems to drop seafood in the coliseum.

Thankfully only two of my dragons eat only seafood.
birkinweskerfr.png
I find it funny that all dragons seem to eat the same amount. I understand why this was done and don't want it changed, it should be equally difficult to keep breeds of the same rarity.

Still, a guardian weighing in at over 9000 KG, and a fae at 1.5 KG will eat the same number of units of food. Fae dragon, what is wrong with your metabolism?
They are like hummingbirds or something.

Anyway, when the coliseum works well food isn't a problem for my lair. I have quite a cache put away for hard times.
If anyone is struggling PM or ping me with what type you need and I'll try to send you at least 50 units of it as I am able. Seafood and plants are harder for me to get, so keep that in mind.
I find it funny that all dragons seem to eat the same amount. I understand why this was done and don't want it changed, it should be equally difficult to keep breeds of the same rarity.

Still, a guardian weighing in at over 9000 KG, and a fae at 1.5 KG will eat the same number of units of food. Fae dragon, what is wrong with your metabolism?

Anyway, when the coliseum works well food isn't a problem for my lair. I have quite a cache put away for hard times.
If anyone is struggling PM or ping me with what type you need and I'll try to send you at least 50 units of it as I am able. Seafood and plants are harder for me to get, so keep that in mind.
True to that! I wish they stop gobblin' so many food... D8 Seafood has been hard for me to find too... I'm avoiding Mirror sooo much lately... Hunting Chargers might help though. [quote name="Ankokou" date="2013-07-24 14:21:46" url="main.php?p=mb&board=frd&page=1&id=694814#696477"]I find it funny that all dragons seem to eat the same amount. I understand why this was done and don't want it changed, it should be equally difficult to keep breeds of the same rarity. Still, a guardian weighing in at over 9000 KG, and a fae at 1.5 KG will eat the same number of units of food. Fae dragon, what is wrong with your metabolism? They are like hummingbirds or something. Anyway, when the coliseum works well food isn't a problem for my lair. I have quite a cache put away for hard times. If anyone is struggling PM or ping me with what type you need and I'll try to send you at least 50 units of it as I am able. Seafood and plants are harder for me to get, so keep that in mind.[/quote] I always thought the insects of this game were giants or something, but now that you mention it... How did those teeny creatures eat large insect? While a Guardian's hunger can be satisfied by eating a single insect too... O_o
True to that! I wish they stop gobblin' so many food... D8
Seafood has been hard for me to find too... I'm avoiding Mirror sooo much lately... Hunting Chargers might help though.

I always thought the insects of this game were giants or something, but now that you mention it... How did those teeny creatures eat large insect? While a Guardian's hunger can be satisfied by eating a single insect too... O_o
Haha I know right. XD I don't have too many problems with food because coli seems to drop copious amounts of bug and meat loots.

The only thing I've run into trouble with was seafood. It doesn't drop all that often in coli and with my growing army of ridgebacks; I've been forced to use my gathering turns to go fishing so I could feed them. ;u; /cry
Haha I know right. XD I don't have too many problems with food because coli seems to drop copious amounts of bug and meat loots.

The only thing I've run into trouble with was seafood. It doesn't drop all that often in coli and with my growing army of ridgebacks; I've been forced to use my gathering turns to go fishing so I could feed them. ;u; /cry
O4amstX.png
Its too bad you cannot choose what food you can give to them, seriously mirrors eat also seafood but they always feast on my meat stores. Same for other dragons with different tastes.

I dont have a problem keeping up with them, but its annoying when they ALL eat meat.
Its too bad you cannot choose what food you can give to them, seriously mirrors eat also seafood but they always feast on my meat stores. Same for other dragons with different tastes.

I dont have a problem keeping up with them, but its annoying when they ALL eat meat.
MJWDKKI.png9PCVycs.png Pixel adopts
[quote name="Reese" date="2013-07-24 14:33:20" url="main.php?p=mb&board=frd&page=1&id=694814#696773"]The only thing I've run into trouble with was seafood. It doesn't drop all that often in coli and with my growing army of ridgebacks; I've been forced to use my gathering turns to go fishing so I could feed them. ;u; /cry[/quote] I have the opposite problem: none of my dragons default to seafood, so my stockpile of it just keeps building up and up while my meat pile dwindles. I kind of wish that instead of exclusively eating their top preferred food every single time, they'd alternate between the other types of food that they can eat. Like let Guardians and Mirrors eat some seafood for a change.

I have the opposite problem: none of my dragons default to seafood, so my stockpile of it just keeps building up and up while my meat pile dwindles.

I kind of wish that instead of exclusively eating their top preferred food every single time, they'd alternate between the other types of food that they can eat. Like let Guardians and Mirrors eat some seafood for a change.
My Guardians and a Mirror are eating the heck out of my meat stores. Seriously guys, I need to do things besides feed bottomless pits in very good dragon camoflage suits. I have one tundra, who is going to get turned into a Pearlcatcher and he's the only one eating my plants. I have way too many insects in my hoard.
My Guardians and a Mirror are eating the heck out of my meat stores. Seriously guys, I need to do things besides feed bottomless pits in very good dragon camoflage suits. I have one tundra, who is going to get turned into a Pearlcatcher and he's the only one eating my plants. I have way too many insects in my hoard.
I don't care about making a profit off my dragons. If I like them, I will gene and breed change them despite the costs.

PM me if I bought a Gen1 from you and still owe you.
1 2 3