Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | I know they're dragons, but...
1 2 3
I'm doing okay on the food front. When I first started I hoarded plants and insects like crazy and currently have a very nice stock pile. I only have Faes and Tundras so that explains why I only stockpile the two. Currently I have Insects : 920 Plants : 827
Everything else I just hit the little 'sell' button and go along my way.
I'm doing okay on the food front. When I first started I hoarded plants and insects like crazy and currently have a very nice stock pile. I only have Faes and Tundras so that explains why I only stockpile the two. Currently I have Insects : 920 Plants : 827
Everything else I just hit the little 'sell' button and go along my way.
tumblr_nh1ys2XGoZ1sendkso1_100.png
Welcome to Whimsy
I let my meat pile go dry because the fish were starting to stink up the lair. I have 7 dragons complaining about my cooking, and the other 6 are complaining about fish breath, but I will prevail!
I let my meat pile go dry because the fish were starting to stink up the lair. I have 7 dragons complaining about my cooking, and the other 6 are complaining about fish breath, but I will prevail!
riJWshy.png6qRiT6A.png
3RHrJoP.pngriJWshy.png
xNSna4Q.png
dIdT4dt.png
I don't really have this problem because I budget my Gathering turns into 'what the majority eats' and 'what I can get out of the coliseum with change.'
I'll probably never run out of insects or plants, but I've recently noticed that my majority Guardian\Mirror lair (Trying to tell me something about what my Progenitors were, game?) are hell bent on eating me out of the lair.
Of course, they'd failing due to diligent Gathering, but still.
I don't really have this problem because I budget my Gathering turns into 'what the majority eats' and 'what I can get out of the coliseum with change.'
I'll probably never run out of insects or plants, but I've recently noticed that my majority Guardian\Mirror lair (Trying to tell me something about what my Progenitors were, game?) are hell bent on eating me out of the lair.
Of course, they'd failing due to diligent Gathering, but still.
'Why are you frowning?' -Temeraire's first words.
9PO79Ra.png kBLPNEQ.png
Food is one of the reason, I am trying to refrain from buying to many dragons. I want a stockpile before I do get anymore. I thought the Fae would eat less considering their size.
Food is one of the reason, I am trying to refrain from buying to many dragons. I want a stockpile before I do get anymore. I thought the Fae would eat less considering their size.
1 2 3