Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | PIRATES (closed)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
@Cynderbark
Dualscar nodded, swishing his golden clad tail. "That would be preferred. Would you mind showing me the gunner? Im sure they will see to my skills."
@Cynderbark
Dualscar nodded, swishing his golden clad tail. "That would be preferred. Would you mind showing me the gunner? Im sure they will see to my skills."

Pj00StS.png
| Mars/Merlin | He/Him | FR+3 | Imperial stan |
@kiwisue @Soitisisit @LucidDreamer @Noctera @Deeproar @Draekalovich @Neeni @TypicalRage @GiftOfArtemis @LordSheo @kingsalad

((Hello everyone! You're all part of our team so far! Please know, there'll be a vote on Friday to determine who the Quartermaster will be! The two competing for the honor are Chrysaor and Veranderful. Please continue to introduce yourself to each other.))
@kiwisue @Soitisisit @LucidDreamer @Noctera @Deeproar @Draekalovich @Neeni @TypicalRage @GiftOfArtemis @LordSheo @kingsalad

((Hello everyone! You're all part of our team so far! Please know, there'll be a vote on Friday to determine who the Quartermaster will be! The two competing for the honor are Chrysaor and Veranderful. Please continue to introduce yourself to each other.))
@kingsalad

Veranderful noticed the male dragon, not too far from himself. His ears perked up, noticing that he hadn't introduced himself to this one just yet, and made his way over to the dragon. "Why hello there good sir. The name's Veranderful, and t'is a pleasure to meet your acquantice. 'Ow do you do?" he asked curtly.
@kingsalad

Veranderful noticed the male dragon, not too far from himself. His ears perked up, noticing that he hadn't introduced himself to this one just yet, and made his way over to the dragon. "Why hello there good sir. The name's Veranderful, and t'is a pleasure to meet your acquantice. 'Ow do you do?" he asked curtly.
@Cynderbark ((Are there gonna be positions of first/second mate as well? If I remember correctly, they're kinda like sub leaders. Also, any idea of what style of ship this is? I imagine something more like a galleon given that dragons get so big))

"Of course Captain, take yer time ~ I suppose I should go meet my new uh, family aye?" with that, Stros turned to survey the deck of the large ship. If all the posturing was anything to go by, the crew was mainly compromised of new members. That was good, it gave him the opportunity to set up some interesting alliances.

@TypicalRage @Draekalovich @GiftofArtemis

Well first things first, introductions. "Afternoon lads, you lot new ta this crew as well?"
@Cynderbark ((Are there gonna be positions of first/second mate as well? If I remember correctly, they're kinda like sub leaders. Also, any idea of what style of ship this is? I imagine something more like a galleon given that dragons get so big))

"Of course Captain, take yer time ~ I suppose I should go meet my new uh, family aye?" with that, Stros turned to survey the deck of the large ship. If all the posturing was anything to go by, the crew was mainly compromised of new members. That was good, it gave him the opportunity to set up some interesting alliances.

@TypicalRage @Draekalovich @GiftofArtemis

Well first things first, introductions. "Afternoon lads, you lot new ta this crew as well?"
r8UGBQ6.png

Signature courtesy of the lovely Aerion
@LordSheo

Vanish sat down on her rear end and curled her long thick tail around her front claws. "Ello me Names Vanish and been on board for bout 4 moons." she said with a wide grin. It had been the most fun but there was still a lot the young guardian still had to learn. She looked around at all the larger dragons on board and smiled. She was very excited for when they'd set sail on the high sea. Vanish had grown to love the smell of the salty air it was as if she had seablood in her. Even though she grew up at a boring inn.
@LordSheo

Vanish sat down on her rear end and curled her long thick tail around her front claws. "Ello me Names Vanish and been on board for bout 4 moons." she said with a wide grin. It had been the most fun but there was still a lot the young guardian still had to learn. She looked around at all the larger dragons on board and smiled. She was very excited for when they'd set sail on the high sea. Vanish had grown to love the smell of the salty air it was as if she had seablood in her. Even though she grew up at a boring inn.
@Cynderbark "Psshaw. We're not too old to be pirates, so we must not be that old. I guess I'd better go introduce myself."

@kingsalad - Jogging after the imperial, Escargot called out "Hello!"
@Cynderbark "Psshaw. We're not too old to be pirates, so we must not be that old. I guess I'd better go introduce myself."

@kingsalad - Jogging after the imperial, Escargot called out "Hello!"
8bhaf5eaarfaex9zg.jpg
@LordSheo

Veranderful perked his ears up as he turned towards the Coatl. "What what what? Someone introducing themselves to ME first? My my my, isn't that a pleasant surprise!" he stated, placing his feet heel-to-heel and turning quickly, still in that almost-awkward half-bowed tipped top-hat position he was in a moment ago from bowing and tipping his tophat to the last person. "The name's Veranderful, applying for the position of Quartermaster. Voting'll be coming along shortly, and quite new indeed I am." He opted to leave out the parts about having a cutlass to his throat, being threatened to lose his eyes, and being run out of his place of origin.
@LordSheo

Veranderful perked his ears up as he turned towards the Coatl. "What what what? Someone introducing themselves to ME first? My my my, isn't that a pleasant surprise!" he stated, placing his feet heel-to-heel and turning quickly, still in that almost-awkward half-bowed tipped top-hat position he was in a moment ago from bowing and tipping his tophat to the last person. "The name's Veranderful, applying for the position of Quartermaster. Voting'll be coming along shortly, and quite new indeed I am." He opted to leave out the parts about having a cutlass to his throat, being threatened to lose his eyes, and being run out of his place of origin.
@Draekalovich @TypicalRage

It was only through sheer force of will that Stros suppressed the urge to step away from the scrambling Mirror. As it was, his smile twitched, becoming a tad more forced, before he dipped his head in an approximation of a bow. "'Tis lovely ta meet the both of ya. Ya can call me Stros if ya like, snakey mongrel if ya don't.", said with a chuckle, winking a the young Guardian. Stros had the unfortunate propensity for being either charming or incredibly annoying, only time would tell how these two took to him. "Quartermaster ya say? Excuse meh ignorance but wha's that?"
@Draekalovich @TypicalRage

It was only through sheer force of will that Stros suppressed the urge to step away from the scrambling Mirror. As it was, his smile twitched, becoming a tad more forced, before he dipped his head in an approximation of a bow. "'Tis lovely ta meet the both of ya. Ya can call me Stros if ya like, snakey mongrel if ya don't.", said with a chuckle, winking a the young Guardian. Stros had the unfortunate propensity for being either charming or incredibly annoying, only time would tell how these two took to him. "Quartermaster ya say? Excuse meh ignorance but wha's that?"
r8UGBQ6.png

@LordSheo

"T'is the captain's right hand man, usually. Though it appears the good pirate hasn't taken much a liking to me himself." he stated with a shrug. "I'm sure my usefulness will FAR outweigh his dislike of me."
@LordSheo

"T'is the captain's right hand man, usually. Though it appears the good pirate hasn't taken much a liking to me himself." he stated with a shrug. "I'm sure my usefulness will FAR outweigh his dislike of me."
@Draekalovich

"Oh? An' what could yeh have possibly done ta upset her already?", Stros laughed, eying the other dragon, "An' what was tha' yeh said about a vote? Who's teh other candidate?"
@Draekalovich

"Oh? An' what could yeh have possibly done ta upset her already?", Stros laughed, eying the other dragon, "An' what was tha' yeh said about a vote? Who's teh other candidate?"
r8UGBQ6.png

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9