Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | [T] Ambush not working
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 29 30
Interesting. OK, I'll check after I get next level.
As for now, it even seems, that since I applied the Ambush, the dragon in question is actually getting his turn last of my dragons. O___O

Edit:
Ok, I've got to next level. And nope, it still doesn't work.
Interesting. OK, I'll check after I get next level.
As for now, it even seems, that since I applied the Ambush, the dragon in question is actually getting his turn last of my dragons. O___O

Edit:
Ok, I've got to next level. And nope, it still doesn't work.
Despite the latest news, Ambush still isn't working for me. Anyone else still not getting that extra turn?
Despite the latest news, Ambush still isn't working for me. Anyone else still not getting that extra turn?
Still not getting the extra turn here.
Still not getting the extra turn here.
I just put an ambush stone on my last dragon. They do get a full extra turn before enemies without ambush, and enemies with ambush fall in the correct location. >.>

If I get another ambush stone I'm going to put this up to 11 and put two ambush stones on a dragon, then report back.
I just put an ambush stone on my last dragon. They do get a full extra turn before enemies without ambush, and enemies with ambush fall in the correct location. >.>

If I get another ambush stone I'm going to put this up to 11 and put two ambush stones on a dragon, then report back.
Malo esse bonæ sub regno Textricis Lucis
Ask when you know not or cast yourself in chains of veiled silence. Question the darkness and the light within will reveal itself.
Insert Future Shop Banner Here
Text In Character will be distinguished by this colour.
This still is not working for me as well.
This still is not working for me as well.
aDfZQhN.png xxxxxxxxxxxxx Blade
He/him || FR+2
Accents
Hatchery
kI1SYJ7.png
Many apologies for the confusion. I have modified the item's tooltip to reflect its current functionality, which is the following: [b]The wearing dragon will be moved up in the turn order and be allowed to strike first[/b] (granted they are the only one with Ambush). After this first strike, they will be factored into the turn line-up normally. [center][item=Ambush][/center]
Many apologies for the confusion. I have modified the item's tooltip to reflect its current functionality, which is the following: The wearing dragon will be moved up in the turn order and be allowed to strike first (granted they are the only one with Ambush). After this first strike, they will be factored into the turn line-up normally.
Ambush
Flight Rising Developer
Project Management | Engineering Team Cheerleader | UI Designer
To clarify: The extra turn is not at the same time as your normal first turn.

Without Ambush:

- Monster 1
- Monster 2
- Dragon
- Monster 1
- Monster 2

With Ambush:

- Dragon
- Monster 1
- Monster 2
- Dragon
- Monster 1

This is how it's intended to work.

In the case that the dragon would be going first anyway, it should be like this.

Without Ambush:

- Dragon
- Monster 1
- Monster 2
- Dragon
- Monster 1

With Ambush:

- Dragon
- Dragon
- Monster 1
- Monster 2
- Dragon
To clarify: The extra turn is not at the same time as your normal first turn.

Without Ambush:

- Monster 1
- Monster 2
- Dragon
- Monster 1
- Monster 2

With Ambush:

- Dragon
- Monster 1
- Monster 2
- Dragon
- Monster 1

This is how it's intended to work.

In the case that the dragon would be going first anyway, it should be like this.

Without Ambush:

- Dragon
- Monster 1
- Monster 2
- Dragon
- Monster 1

With Ambush:

- Dragon
- Dragon
- Monster 1
- Monster 2
- Dragon
Flight Rising Games/Interactivity Programmer ♪♫
This isn't working for me either.
This isn't working for me either.
lightbanner.png
alright so if you have 2 dragons with ambush it only affects one of the 2... is what i under stood

as for the order in which they attack i understand.

as for quickness it is possible in theory then to get 3 attacks off first due to ambush with high quickness on the same dragon before the enemy can attack
alright so if you have 2 dragons with ambush it only affects one of the 2... is what i under stood

as for the order in which they attack i understand.

as for quickness it is possible in theory then to get 3 attacks off first due to ambush with high quickness on the same dragon before the enemy can attack
waffle_sig.png
Ambush should affect every dragon you have it on.
Ambush should affect every dragon you have it on.
Flight Rising Games/Interactivity Programmer ♪♫
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 29 30