Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | [T] Ambush not working
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 29 30
Problem being, for me at least, it isn't doing anything. At all. Machaeryx (my tank) has it on him. He is low quickness, so my thought was Ambush would help offset this. As things stand he's still going at his normal quickness order rather than first every battle.

If I'm misunderstanding something, I apologize, but your example and the text on the item would seem to indicate that this is not how the item should work. :-/

Thanks for all the hard work, and I hope you guys can get it fixed somehow.
Problem being, for me at least, it isn't doing anything. At all. Machaeryx (my tank) has it on him. He is low quickness, so my thought was Ambush would help offset this. As things stand he's still going at his normal quickness order rather than first every battle.

If I'm misunderstanding something, I apologize, but your example and the text on the item would seem to indicate that this is not how the item should work. :-/

Thanks for all the hard work, and I hope you guys can get it fixed somehow.
Was hopeful and checked to see if it was working for me after the latest posts.
Still has no noticeable effect.
Was hopeful and checked to see if it was working for me after the latest posts.
Still has no noticeable effect.
Sadly, it's not working for me as described. It doesn't seem to have any effect.
Sadly, it's not working for me as described. It doesn't seem to have any effect.
Same. I have it on one and was debating about adding it to another but since its not working, ill just wait before wasting the treasure
Same. I have it on one and was debating about adding it to another but since its not working, ill just wait before wasting the treasure
lZEZOSe.png
Same bug here. It works for my 2 fast Dragons (Mirrors) but the slowest one (Guardian) shows no change.

Edit: added dragonbreeds
Same bug here. It works for my 2 fast Dragons (Mirrors) but the slowest one (Guardian) shows no change.

Edit: added dragonbreeds
I don't think it's working for me either. Unless almost every monster I encounter also has ambush lol.
I don't think it's working for me either. Unless almost every monster I encounter also has ambush lol.
I've also seen no change. My dragon would never go first due to low quickness, so that's why I gave it Ambush in the first place. He has never gone first since I've put it one him.
I've also seen no change. My dragon would never go first due to low quickness, so that's why I gave it Ambush in the first place. He has never gone first since I've put it one him.
Dracostryx is love.
Dracostryx is life.
Ambush isn't working for me, either. They are not receiving the bonus turn at the start of the fight, and they are not properly returning to the battle queue, either.
Ambush isn't working for me, either. They are not receiving the bonus turn at the start of the fight, and they are not properly returning to the battle queue, either.
Like all the others here, Ambush is not working for me which is strange since it worked back in Beta. I got it from my friend if the place it comes from is of any consequence.
Like all the others here, Ambush is not working for me which is strange since it worked back in Beta. I got it from my friend if the place it comes from is of any consequence.
ipnpsh.png
Ok, so Ambush is working... somewhat.

Here's the scenario:
All three of my dragons have ambush. Dragons A and B have 44 quickness and hold the center and bottom positions respectively in the roster, while Dragon C has 43 quickness and is in the top position. From my understanding of how initiative should work, against a group of monsters without Ambush and have quicknesses lower than 43, the following should happen:
  1. Dragon A
  2. Dragon B
  3. Dragon C
  4. Dragon A
  5. Dragon B
  6. Dragon C
  7. Monsters
  8. Dragon A
Considering how it has worked, inductive logic gives the following initiative list:
  1. Dragon A
  2. Dragon B
  3. Dragon C
  4. Dragon A
  5. Dragon B
  6. Monsters
  7. Dragon C
  8. Dragon A
However, right now the starting initiative order is the following:
  1. Dragon A
  2. Dragon B
  3. Dragon A
  4. Dragon C
  5. Dragon B
  6. Monsters
  7. Dragon A
  8. Dragon C
  9. Dragon B
Hopefully this sheds enough light on people putting Ambush on slow dragons.
Ok, so Ambush is working... somewhat.

Here's the scenario:
All three of my dragons have ambush. Dragons A and B have 44 quickness and hold the center and bottom positions respectively in the roster, while Dragon C has 43 quickness and is in the top position. From my understanding of how initiative should work, against a group of monsters without Ambush and have quicknesses lower than 43, the following should happen:
  1. Dragon A
  2. Dragon B
  3. Dragon C
  4. Dragon A
  5. Dragon B
  6. Dragon C
  7. Monsters
  8. Dragon A
Considering how it has worked, inductive logic gives the following initiative list:
  1. Dragon A
  2. Dragon B
  3. Dragon C
  4. Dragon A
  5. Dragon B
  6. Monsters
  7. Dragon C
  8. Dragon A
However, right now the starting initiative order is the following:
  1. Dragon A
  2. Dragon B
  3. Dragon A
  4. Dragon C
  5. Dragon B
  6. Monsters
  7. Dragon A
  8. Dragon C
  9. Dragon B
Hopefully this sheds enough light on people putting Ambush on slow dragons.
Malo esse bonæ sub regno Textricis Lucis
Ask when you know not or cast yourself in chains of veiled silence. Question the darkness and the light within will reveal itself.
Insert Future Shop Banner Here
Text In Character will be distinguished by this colour.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 29 30