Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | [T] Ambush not working
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 29 30
Still not working as intended for me either.

My dragon with Ambush never goes first, but my fast dragon without Ambush goes first every time.
Still not working as intended for me either.

My dragon with Ambush never goes first, but my fast dragon without Ambush goes first every time.
I just thought of something that might be helpful, but then again I don't know if it actually affects anything XD

My arcane guardian, which is the one ambush isn't working on, is my progen. Might that have anything to do with it?
I just thought of something that might be helpful, but then again I don't know if it actually affects anything XD

My arcane guardian, which is the one ambush isn't working on, is my progen. Might that have anything to do with it?
[quote name="Zaltys" date="2013-06-19 01:55:32" url="main.php?p=mb&board=bug&page=2&id=44595#112943"]I think Ambush works, but the quickness-based turn order is stil broken. I mean... I just leveled one of my dragons and raised his quickness. That made him noticeably [i]slower[/i]. He used to get two attacks before the enemies in Harpy's Roost. But when I raised quickness, that dropped to just one attack.[/quote] I am experiencing the same problem. Leveling up Quickness is destroying me. I just started, so I thought at first that my dragons were just slower than the enemies, and so I put in more Quickness. The more I level up Quickness, the slower my dragons' turns come. I purposely gave my Fae progenitor more Quickness than my Mirror progenitor, but the Mirror always moves before him, and now they're having a lot of trouble getting turns compared to the enemy. I did not realize that this was a result of a bug until too late, so now it's very hard for me to win battles in the Coliseum. [EDIT]: It doesn't seem that simple or consistent, though. I'm using two dragons (Fae and Mirror). The first turn seems messed up for sure, decided with inverted Quickness. I'm not quite sure that the next turns are broken, because my quick dragons have gotten multiple turns after the initial round and don't seem to be as messed up. I'll try to keep better track of my battle logs and turn order.
I think Ambush works, but the quickness-based turn order is stil broken.
I mean... I just leveled one of my dragons and raised his quickness. That made him noticeably slower.

He used to get two attacks before the enemies in Harpy's Roost. But when I raised quickness, that dropped to just one attack.

I am experiencing the same problem. Leveling up Quickness is destroying me. I just started, so I thought at first that my dragons were just slower than the enemies, and so I put in more Quickness.

The more I level up Quickness, the slower my dragons' turns come. I purposely gave my Fae progenitor more Quickness than my Mirror progenitor, but the Mirror always moves before him, and now they're having a lot of trouble getting turns compared to the enemy.

I did not realize that this was a result of a bug until too late, so now it's very hard for me to win battles in the Coliseum.

[EDIT]: It doesn't seem that simple or consistent, though. I'm using two dragons (Fae and Mirror). The first turn seems messed up for sure, decided with inverted Quickness. I'm not quite sure that the next turns are broken, because my quick dragons have gotten multiple turns after the initial round and don't seem to be as messed up.

I'll try to keep better track of my battle logs and turn order.
Bonsai pixels (tofu and tea motif) by miirshroom
I'm glad it's not just me... I thought I might have misunderstood what Ambush does, as it has had no noticeable effect on my dragon :(
I'm glad it's not just me... I thought I might have misunderstood what Ambush does, as it has had no noticeable effect on my dragon :(
I hope this is gonna get fixed sometime soon.
[quote name="xikes" date="2013-06-20 15:19:34" url="main.php?p=mb&board=bug&page=3&id=44595#127025"]I hope this is gonna get fixed sometime soon.[/quote] We're doing our best, xikes! We have to juggle about a hundred different things daily, and getting to them all is a tough job. We'll be updating the thread with any changes. :)

We're doing our best, xikes! We have to juggle about a hundred different things daily, and getting to them all is a tough job. We'll be updating the thread with any changes. :)
Flight Rising Developer
Project Management | Engineering Team Cheerleader | UI Designer
Ambush not working for me either - only one of my dragons has it on and she is never 1st.
Ambush not working for me either - only one of my dragons has it on and she is never 1st.
Also experiencing all of these issues~ notably so with Ambush, which was disappointing. :c
Also experiencing all of these issues~ notably so with Ambush, which was disappointing. :c
264hw1y.png
I wanted to add my experience.
I have Ambush on two of my dragons.
On my female Progenitor Light dragon it doesn't work at all. She was first a Guardian, and is now a Pearlcatcher.
I got another Ambush rune while battling (I didn't want to buy another since the first one didn't work for me), and put it on my Plague Mirror, and with the Mirror it works just fine.
Perhaps this will help.
I wanted to add my experience.
I have Ambush on two of my dragons.
On my female Progenitor Light dragon it doesn't work at all. She was first a Guardian, and is now a Pearlcatcher.
I got another Ambush rune while battling (I didn't want to buy another since the first one didn't work for me), and put it on my Plague Mirror, and with the Mirror it works just fine.
Perhaps this will help.
Just a heads up Ambush seems to do nothing for me. I'm not having the weird quickness bug that others were mentioning earlier though.
Just a heads up Ambush seems to do nothing for me. I'm not having the weird quickness bug that others were mentioning earlier though.
FRFlightPrideBannerWind_zps362d3fa9.png
I'm back, but life is being complicated. It probably will take awhile for me to reply, because I log on irratically.
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 29 30