Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | A small fact about yourself!
1 2 ... 13 14 15 16 17 ... 28 29
I have something called selective mutism. Ask google, too lazy to put the definition.
I have something called selective mutism. Ask google, too lazy to put the definition.
IRGHmwD.gif
I've been allergic to Benadryl since I was little.
I hallucinate.
I've been allergic to Benadryl since I was little.
I hallucinate.
weavile.gif
pink is manly
Well I sing professionally and produce music, currently auditioning through Xfactor Australia.

Also I'm openly gay xD
Well I sing professionally and produce music, currently auditioning through Xfactor Australia.

Also I'm openly gay xD
m37z8.gif
Humans utterly fascinate me. Like, to the point where I've pretty much stopped seeing myself as human for the purpose of objective observation. When I start analyzing the human race, I become an outlier to my observations and thus I don't include myself until after the initial observation.
It's weird.

I have a terrible habit of picking at my skin. If my hands have nothing to do, they go to my face or chest or shoulders and start feeling for bumps and trying to get rid of them. I've been trying to use Silly Putty to stop it.

My room is a mess but my computer files and Pokemon Card collection are carefully organized. Especially the Pokemon Cards. I mean I literally got an app on my phone specifically to catalog them all and I have the Pokemon by National Dex number in the binder and everything.

I have lots of problems sleeping. Most of the time I end up lying awake in bed reading. When I do sleep it's as if I blinked and the clock jumped forward a few hours.

Back on the topic of humans! I get really into learning about different cultures and religions and mythologies and traditions and I love finding similarities between them. Psychology too! I just really love finding out about the conditions that shaped the people that interest me?

I also find humans in general absolutely terrifying because how many other species fight over the things we do? I've never seen a Husky attack a German Shepard specifically because it was a German Shepard. I'm fairly certain most animals have no understanding of the concept of religion, let alone go to war over differences in religion. And, I mean, humans have literally taken things that can kill us in a few minutes just by being near it and turned them into things that can wipe entire cities off the map and make the area uninhabitable for decades or even centuries.
Terrifying.

Okay, that's more than I planned to write, but hey, might provoke some interesting discussions!
Short and sweet isn't my area of forte, sorry! ^^"
Humans utterly fascinate me. Like, to the point where I've pretty much stopped seeing myself as human for the purpose of objective observation. When I start analyzing the human race, I become an outlier to my observations and thus I don't include myself until after the initial observation.
It's weird.

I have a terrible habit of picking at my skin. If my hands have nothing to do, they go to my face or chest or shoulders and start feeling for bumps and trying to get rid of them. I've been trying to use Silly Putty to stop it.

My room is a mess but my computer files and Pokemon Card collection are carefully organized. Especially the Pokemon Cards. I mean I literally got an app on my phone specifically to catalog them all and I have the Pokemon by National Dex number in the binder and everything.

I have lots of problems sleeping. Most of the time I end up lying awake in bed reading. When I do sleep it's as if I blinked and the clock jumped forward a few hours.

Back on the topic of humans! I get really into learning about different cultures and religions and mythologies and traditions and I love finding similarities between them. Psychology too! I just really love finding out about the conditions that shaped the people that interest me?

I also find humans in general absolutely terrifying because how many other species fight over the things we do? I've never seen a Husky attack a German Shepard specifically because it was a German Shepard. I'm fairly certain most animals have no understanding of the concept of religion, let alone go to war over differences in religion. And, I mean, humans have literally taken things that can kill us in a few minutes just by being near it and turned them into things that can wipe entire cities off the map and make the area uninhabitable for decades or even centuries.
Terrifying.

Okay, that's more than I planned to write, but hey, might provoke some interesting discussions!
Short and sweet isn't my area of forte, sorry! ^^"
every gif i see plays a noise in my head. not exactly sure why, and i can never really explain the noise it makes. each one is different depending on the action, however. i don't think about it a lot actually, i'm just really used to it!
every gif i see plays a noise in my head. not exactly sure why, and i can never really explain the noise it makes. each one is different depending on the action, however. i don't think about it a lot actually, i'm just really used to it!
141zjd.png
I can pretty much pop every joint in my body (not that I try to, it just happens) I can be lying down and roll over to my side and something will pop. When i raise my hand at school, my elbow pops. It's weird, I know but hey^^
I can pretty much pop every joint in my body (not that I try to, it just happens) I can be lying down and roll over to my side and something will pop. When i raise my hand at school, my elbow pops. It's weird, I know but hey^^
I play the Pipa and I enjoy it immensely although I slack off a bit sometimes ;L
I play the Pipa and I enjoy it immensely although I slack off a bit sometimes ;L
S9foAWY.gif
I'm a burlesque dancer who is terrified of being the centre of attention

I'm as obsessed with Pokemon at 27 as I was at 11

I like to eat frozen peas ... I'm sat with a bowl of them now.

XP they where the first facts that popped into my head so I decided to post them all.
I'm a burlesque dancer who is terrified of being the centre of attention

I'm as obsessed with Pokemon at 27 as I was at 11

I like to eat frozen peas ... I'm sat with a bowl of them now.

XP they where the first facts that popped into my head so I decided to post them all.
kQwtPyj.png
ku5wTFW.png
@dragonpaw
I always drink tea with milk and sugar .... I don't know anyone who has their tea without milk. That's how tea is made!!
@dragonpaw
I always drink tea with milk and sugar .... I don't know anyone who has their tea without milk. That's how tea is made!!
kQwtPyj.png
ku5wTFW.png
I have sensory issues. I can only eat a handful of things because with most foods, either the taste or the textures grosses me out. I can't go to concerts etc. because they are too loud. Bright lights are also a problem, and if somebody pokes me/grabs my arm it hurts a lot.
I have sensory issues. I can only eat a handful of things because with most foods, either the taste or the textures grosses me out. I can't go to concerts etc. because they are too loud. Bright lights are also a problem, and if somebody pokes me/grabs my arm it hurts a lot.
1 2 ... 13 14 15 16 17 ... 28 29