Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | A small fact about yourself!
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 ... 28 29
1) I have a callus on my thumb from over 10 yrs of holding the flute incorrectly.
2) I have the bad habit of stopping video games/tv shows/books right before the protagonists fight the final boss (or right before the final episode). And then of course when I go to replay it I can't start from the end, so what I'm saying is that I have like 10 saves for every game I have because of course I can't delete the save I'm not going to play.
3) I quilt! And it makes me feel about 60 years older but it is a lot of fun and I get snuggly blankets out of it! and the ones with the flannel or fleece backing? perfect for cuddles and rainy/snowy days.
1) I have a callus on my thumb from over 10 yrs of holding the flute incorrectly.
2) I have the bad habit of stopping video games/tv shows/books right before the protagonists fight the final boss (or right before the final episode). And then of course when I go to replay it I can't start from the end, so what I'm saying is that I have like 10 saves for every game I have because of course I can't delete the save I'm not going to play.
3) I quilt! And it makes me feel about 60 years older but it is a lot of fun and I get snuggly blankets out of it! and the ones with the flannel or fleece backing? perfect for cuddles and rainy/snowy days.
If you like to RP, interact with clan lore, or just like telling stories, check out
Flight Rising Flat Stanley Project.
I'm always up for hearing your clan lore
1) I have a personal goal to read one fiction book every two weeks.
2. I broke fact number 1 only two times this year
Three: I prefer the minimalistic style.
IV I am ordered chaos by nature. Also cheese. I'm cheese by nature.
1) I have a personal goal to read one fiction book every two weeks.
2. I broke fact number 1 only two times this year
Three: I prefer the minimalistic style.
IV I am ordered chaos by nature. Also cheese. I'm cheese by nature.
My Lair | My Profile | Etc | Etc |
XQgrsEg.png
@Luminene

Yo, I have red freckles too! And as for a random fact about me, hmm.... I tend to try to take up as little space as possible when I sit down. Oftentimes when I sit on the sofa I curl up my legs underneath me. I'm a big person, so it's probably appreciated.
@Luminene

Yo, I have red freckles too! And as for a random fact about me, hmm.... I tend to try to take up as little space as possible when I sit down. Oftentimes when I sit on the sofa I curl up my legs underneath me. I'm a big person, so it's probably appreciated.
tumblr_inline_n6kdukB9pN1qlye38.gifTorch%20Pass%20Userbar%20Nature_zpshsp9pkjx.pngtumblr_inline_n6kdukB9pN1qlye38.gif
I have a gigantic birthmark. Like huge. No exaggerations. It's so big people overlook it as being my skin but then they notice that one arm is a slight darker tone than the other. It runs from the middle of the back of my hand up to about my bicep, and it doesn't wrap around all the way. My actual skin shows in a strip on the other side of my arm. It's super weird trying to describe it.
I have a gigantic birthmark. Like huge. No exaggerations. It's so big people overlook it as being my skin but then they notice that one arm is a slight darker tone than the other. It runs from the middle of the back of my hand up to about my bicep, and it doesn't wrap around all the way. My actual skin shows in a strip on the other side of my arm. It's super weird trying to describe it.
water-signbols-2.gif
When i'm nervous or bored, i start 'smelling' the air with my tongue, like a snake. In those situations, i also smell on every single food thing xD

It's kinda funny to see the reactions of other peoples because of this xD

Also since i was alone very often, i started to talk to myself, which i'm still doing, mostly because i have more fantasy that any of the peoples i know ever had.

And because of that i'm daydreaming, almost the whole day ^^

Well..and i talk to my laptop, computer and iphone, when they don't do that what they should do :D

@Dragonpaw

I drink my Earl Grey too with a ton of milk and sugar, i don't like it very much without :/
When i'm nervous or bored, i start 'smelling' the air with my tongue, like a snake. In those situations, i also smell on every single food thing xD

It's kinda funny to see the reactions of other peoples because of this xD

Also since i was alone very often, i started to talk to myself, which i'm still doing, mostly because i have more fantasy that any of the peoples i know ever had.

And because of that i'm daydreaming, almost the whole day ^^

Well..and i talk to my laptop, computer and iphone, when they don't do that what they should do :D

@Dragonpaw

I drink my Earl Grey too with a ton of milk and sugar, i don't like it very much without :/
Eisbrecher-Text.png
7 is actually my unlucky number and I kid you not about the following story. On July 7th of 1997 when I was 7 years old my dad took me bowling. I dropped a 7 pound bowling ball on my left hand just as I was about to bowl and break my score of 77 at 7pm. It took 7 minutes for dad to get me to the hospital, and I had to be in a cast for 7 weeks. Because I was in kindergarten at the time and we were learning how to write I had to start writing with my right hand because I couldn't hold a pencil in my left due to the cast and when it came off I continued to be right-handed when it came to writing. To this day I still can't write with my left hand but I can do just about everything else with it so I often appear left-handed until I'm asked to sign something. Kinda freaks people out sometimes XD
7 is actually my unlucky number and I kid you not about the following story. On July 7th of 1997 when I was 7 years old my dad took me bowling. I dropped a 7 pound bowling ball on my left hand just as I was about to bowl and break my score of 77 at 7pm. It took 7 minutes for dad to get me to the hospital, and I had to be in a cast for 7 weeks. Because I was in kindergarten at the time and we were learning how to write I had to start writing with my right hand because I couldn't hold a pencil in my left due to the cast and when it came off I continued to be right-handed when it came to writing. To this day I still can't write with my left hand but I can do just about everything else with it so I often appear left-handed until I'm asked to sign something. Kinda freaks people out sometimes XD
oh i like these types of threads

Right umm
  1. I get migraines easily and they happen quite often. Literally anything can set them off or they just start by themselves. It's extremely annoying.
  2. I tend to pick at my nails when i'm nervous or put into an embarassing situation.
  3. I have a scar on my head that i got when i tripped and headbutted a table when i was younger
oh i like these types of threads

Right umm
  1. I get migraines easily and they happen quite often. Literally anything can set them off or they just start by themselves. It's extremely annoying.
  2. I tend to pick at my nails when i'm nervous or put into an embarassing situation.
  3. I have a scar on my head that i got when i tripped and headbutted a table when i was younger
War. War never changes
I can pick things up with my feet :) . Multia task like a master . Is sleeping or 12 hours a quirk ? Oh my English sucks bagels ! I am a cosplay shop owner and i tend to mew at my friends .

I think that's all I can think of at the moment
I can pick things up with my feet :) . Multia task like a master . Is sleeping or 12 hours a quirk ? Oh my English sucks bagels ! I am a cosplay shop owner and i tend to mew at my friends .

I think that's all I can think of at the moment
Flaming Uke loveing ever sec of it ;)
oh one more I get angry at the word cute >....<
oh one more I get angry at the word cute >....<
Flaming Uke loveing ever sec of it ;)
Hummmm a fact about me... well even though I'm not good at it, I like to play guitar and sing. I guess that counts for something. ^__^;
Hummmm a fact about me... well even though I'm not good at it, I like to play guitar and sing. I guess that counts for something. ^__^;
34xf4wg.jpg
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 ... 28 29