Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | A small fact about yourself!
1 2 ... 15 16 17 18 19 ... 28 29
when i play pokemon i have to make the pokemon perfectly competitive (minus IVs) even if i dont plan on using it competitively, it just feels "uncomplete" or "wrong" for myself if i dont
when i play pokemon i have to make the pokemon perfectly competitive (minus IVs) even if i dont plan on using it competitively, it just feels "uncomplete" or "wrong" for myself if i dont
tumblr_inline_nqwshr7pEj1rbfe8q_500.gifMQBN6C7.pngFZcWp.gif tumblr_nm1sm0uXkM1tfzajgo2_75sq.gif
small fact, eh?
my parents don't trust me in airports.
reason one: i have a phobia of planes and have been know for hiding in the bathroom for hours before the flight causing my parents + sister mad panic trying to find me.
reason two: I've been stopped 3 times my security trying to get onto a plane with scissors in my purse (how scissors got into my purse is beyond me)
small fact, eh?
my parents don't trust me in airports.
reason one: i have a phobia of planes and have been know for hiding in the bathroom for hours before the flight causing my parents + sister mad panic trying to find me.
reason two: I've been stopped 3 times my security trying to get onto a plane with scissors in my purse (how scissors got into my purse is beyond me)
brightshine_by_leikatay-d8xknei.jpg
Well lets see... interesting things about me...mmmmh

- I'm 4 feet 11 inches

- I have the corns of 80-year-old

- I'm double-jointed in both of my thumbs (I actually thought everyone had double-jointed thumbs until I was like 10 or 11)

- I have bouts of horrid social anxiety and depression (that I keep to myself)

- I live the lonely life of a 'godless heathen' in the middle of the Bible Belt

- I love anime and cartoons like Steven Universe and Adventure Time

- I draw a lot and my life aspiration is to make something that will be remembered

- I am absolutely horrified by storms. I mean, scared to point that even wind + clouds get me very antsy.

- I don't like getting attached to things or get my hopes up about anything

- I've been 'finding' myself since I turned 18 and have discovered I'm bisexual

- I've been going out with the same guy for nearly 4 years and have known him for almost 6 or 7.

.......I think I'll stop it there.
Well lets see... interesting things about me...mmmmh

- I'm 4 feet 11 inches

- I have the corns of 80-year-old

- I'm double-jointed in both of my thumbs (I actually thought everyone had double-jointed thumbs until I was like 10 or 11)

- I have bouts of horrid social anxiety and depression (that I keep to myself)

- I live the lonely life of a 'godless heathen' in the middle of the Bible Belt

- I love anime and cartoons like Steven Universe and Adventure Time

- I draw a lot and my life aspiration is to make something that will be remembered

- I am absolutely horrified by storms. I mean, scared to point that even wind + clouds get me very antsy.

- I don't like getting attached to things or get my hopes up about anything

- I've been 'finding' myself since I turned 18 and have discovered I'm bisexual

- I've been going out with the same guy for nearly 4 years and have known him for almost 6 or 7.

.......I think I'll stop it there.
S9yIg1.pngX21w01.png
27ag51.png
AoWiY1.pngKF6iE1.png
Things about me?

-Was a caregiver to my mother with MS for a good chunk of my life.
-Super queer.
-Fat.
-Trying to lose weight.
-Use to selfharm but haven't in over a year, maybe even two at this point.
Things about me?

-Was a caregiver to my mother with MS for a good chunk of my life.
-Super queer.
-Fat.
-Trying to lose weight.
-Use to selfharm but haven't in over a year, maybe even two at this point.
Facts about me? Hmmn...

*Asexual
*Attending Uni
*Illustrator
*Pokemon Enthusiast!
*Bit of a heavy smoker
*5'6.5", 118 lbs.
Facts about me? Hmmn...

*Asexual
*Attending Uni
*Illustrator
*Pokemon Enthusiast!
*Bit of a heavy smoker
*5'6.5", 118 lbs.
Relentless Accent Junkie--Gem Seller--IrishimGB weakness
I can't stand the taste of peaches. I can always tell if there's peach or peach flavoring in anything because it really stands out to me.
I can't stand the taste of peaches. I can always tell if there's peach or peach flavoring in anything because it really stands out to me.
tumblr_ndvrx3kpIK1r1mdjro1_250.png
I'm the second tallest in my family. The only person taller than me is my dad, but he's only about 4-5 inches taller than me.
I'm the second tallest in my family. The only person taller than me is my dad, but he's only about 4-5 inches taller than me.
I injured my tongue when I was little and now I can't extend it furter than my lips. I have a really really short tongue, it doesn't even stick out.

I've had sleep problems for as long as I can remember. Everyone I know dozes off in five minutes and I just lie awake for a couple of hours. Also, I rarely sleep for more than 8 hours.

I can lick my left elbow (with my extremely short tongue).

I don't feel temperature like most people do. If someone walks outside in cold air they instantly start complaining about how cold it is, and it takes me at least an hour to feel the cold. By that time I'm usually somewhere warm again. All the same, it's difficult for me to get warm; I could be in a heated room and still shiver for a while.

I have a tendency to burn myself constantly. I still have scars from a 2nd degree burn but I don't remember how exactly I got them.
I injured my tongue when I was little and now I can't extend it furter than my lips. I have a really really short tongue, it doesn't even stick out.

I've had sleep problems for as long as I can remember. Everyone I know dozes off in five minutes and I just lie awake for a couple of hours. Also, I rarely sleep for more than 8 hours.

I can lick my left elbow (with my extremely short tongue).

I don't feel temperature like most people do. If someone walks outside in cold air they instantly start complaining about how cold it is, and it takes me at least an hour to feel the cold. By that time I'm usually somewhere warm again. All the same, it's difficult for me to get warm; I could be in a heated room and still shiver for a while.

I have a tendency to burn myself constantly. I still have scars from a 2nd degree burn but I don't remember how exactly I got them.
@Meezerqueen I came here to say almost the exact same thing; I have audio-visual synaesthesia and I love it. Although it has faded a little after taking antidepressants for a short while. For the longest time I didn't know it was 'unusual'.

Another, more boring snippet about me: I love Karl Urban as Éomer way too much. Spent an entire afternoon printing a poster with his beautiful visage on it and cutting it out and then glueing it to my wall. SUCH FUN.
@Meezerqueen I came here to say almost the exact same thing; I have audio-visual synaesthesia and I love it. Although it has faded a little after taking antidepressants for a short while. For the longest time I didn't know it was 'unusual'.

Another, more boring snippet about me: I love Karl Urban as Éomer way too much. Spent an entire afternoon printing a poster with his beautiful visage on it and cutting it out and then glueing it to my wall. SUCH FUN.
bTMzUg8.png
I have a dark beauty mark right below my right eye.

I'm also incredibly short. I'm fully grown and not even 5 feet. In the US, where I live, the average female height is 5ft 9in and I'm not even 5ft. I'm 4ft and halfway between 10in and 11in.

@fatherpunk

I feel the exact same way about cold. There has to actually be snow on the ground for me to wear anything but flipflops. But when I'm inside it's like I can't get warm. Maybe we're just cold blooded.
I have a dark beauty mark right below my right eye.

I'm also incredibly short. I'm fully grown and not even 5 feet. In the US, where I live, the average female height is 5ft 9in and I'm not even 5ft. I'm 4ft and halfway between 10in and 11in.

@fatherpunk

I feel the exact same way about cold. There has to actually be snow on the ground for me to wear anything but flipflops. But when I'm inside it's like I can't get warm. Maybe we're just cold blooded.
1 2 ... 15 16 17 18 19 ... 28 29