Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [DONE] Final Calls
1 2 ... 71 72 73 74 75 ... 194 195
@tigercule
I love your sense of humor.
@tigercule
I love your sense of humor.
GfF2W8q.png CnXcaeB.png
@Cewientje Thank you! I enjoy making the little stories for the dragons, and I'm glad to see other people enjoy them as well. :D
@Cewientje Thank you! I enjoy making the little stories for the dragons, and I'm glad to see other people enjoy them as well. :D
o.pngo.pngo.pngo.pngo.pngo.png yCzY.png
Occasionally on unannounced/unplanned hiatus. See profile for Discord to contact off-site if needed for art reasons.
WBnypko.png

GaBLRrs.png

@tigercule

I'll be sending you 4 level 1 dragons :3
@tigercule

I'll be sending you 4 level 1 dragons :3
Hope you’re healthy and happy :>
@tigercule Sending over a dragon
@tigercule Sending over a dragon
tumblr_nzb439eFkE1tc28p3o2_r1_500.png
@tigercule
Sending you a snapper girl :)
@tigercule
Sending you a snapper girl :)
xafpxUm.png

Love is like the wind, you can't see it, but you can feel it

You can't have a rainbow without a little rain
@MizuDrop One of them was cancelled so I only received 3, not sure if that was intentional or not. You've been recorded for those three though. :3
Marten,

@Straif Zoisite immediately picked up a familiar and welcoming smell upon reaching the Plaguebringer's domain, and was soon reunited with a long-lost friend. The two of them are catching up on the years they spent apart as I type this. Thank you, and good luck in the raffle!

@Cewientje Shadestone and Verril have founded a club, hosted by the Plaguebringer for Brightly Colored Dragons Against The Mistreatment And Elimination Of Gems. They're preparing picket signs for a rally to be held in the near future. Thank you, and good luck in the raffle!

@Autoresponder Upon reaching the Wandering Contagion, Spectre suggested that they set up a small, Plague-themed sideshow/circus. He's now the Painted Dragon/Phantom of the Circus, Bloodrun is the Ringleader and Head Acrobat, and Sykes runs the snack booth. They're very successful. Thank you, and good luck in the raflfe!

@Lavinia Your girl instantly took a liking to the Plaguebringer, and has taken a comfortable and surprisingly disease-free room in the Plague Palace. She's learning all about the Plaguebringer's responsibilities and duties to her flight, and wants to be just like her when she grows up! Thank you, and good luck in the raffle!
@MizuDrop One of them was cancelled so I only received 3, not sure if that was intentional or not. You've been recorded for those three though. :3
Marten,

@Straif Zoisite immediately picked up a familiar and welcoming smell upon reaching the Plaguebringer's domain, and was soon reunited with a long-lost friend. The two of them are catching up on the years they spent apart as I type this. Thank you, and good luck in the raffle!

@Cewientje Shadestone and Verril have founded a club, hosted by the Plaguebringer for Brightly Colored Dragons Against The Mistreatment And Elimination Of Gems. They're preparing picket signs for a rally to be held in the near future. Thank you, and good luck in the raffle!

@Autoresponder Upon reaching the Wandering Contagion, Spectre suggested that they set up a small, Plague-themed sideshow/circus. He's now the Painted Dragon/Phantom of the Circus, Bloodrun is the Ringleader and Head Acrobat, and Sykes runs the snack booth. They're very successful. Thank you, and good luck in the raflfe!

@Lavinia Your girl instantly took a liking to the Plaguebringer, and has taken a comfortable and surprisingly disease-free room in the Plague Palace. She's learning all about the Plaguebringer's responsibilities and duties to her flight, and wants to be just like her when she grows up! Thank you, and good luck in the raffle!
Occasionally on unannounced/unplanned hiatus. See profile for Discord to contact off-site if needed for art reasons.
WBnypko.png

GaBLRrs.png

@tigercule

Sent two level 8s your way! :)
@tigercule

Sent two level 8s your way! :)
fHGB08h.pngL23xQYU.png7mLVMIs.pngMFS4FG3.pngbF8eZtf.pngF19dEBb.png
@Tigercule Sending over a pair of hatchies!
@Tigercule Sending over a pair of hatchies!
K6TNbNL.pngvdGVLiw.png1QVTc7P.pngvOMkHEw.pngLrK9u2q.png
@Rubellite Miziero and Cymerus quickly found another group of exotically colored (and gorgeous) coatls in the Plaguebringer's Palace and instantly hit it off. They're having a wonderful time discussing the newest and most fashionable diseases. Thank you, and good luck in the raffle!

@MizuDrop Marten, Minor, Aaja, and Huckleberry are spending some time in my lair to receive some last minute training before heading off to the Plaguebringer. Once there, they'll find an elaborate feast in their honor. Thank you, and good luck in the raffle!

@CavannaRose Elune and Tuneira found a group of hatchlings playing Doctors and Germs (a form of Cops and Robbers) and soon joined in. They're having tons of fun now. Thank you, and good luck in the raffle!
@Rubellite Miziero and Cymerus quickly found another group of exotically colored (and gorgeous) coatls in the Plaguebringer's Palace and instantly hit it off. They're having a wonderful time discussing the newest and most fashionable diseases. Thank you, and good luck in the raffle!

@MizuDrop Marten, Minor, Aaja, and Huckleberry are spending some time in my lair to receive some last minute training before heading off to the Plaguebringer. Once there, they'll find an elaborate feast in their honor. Thank you, and good luck in the raffle!

@CavannaRose Elune and Tuneira found a group of hatchlings playing Doctors and Germs (a form of Cops and Robbers) and soon joined in. They're having tons of fun now. Thank you, and good luck in the raffle!
WBnypko.png

GaBLRrs.png

Plaguebringer's travel agency: now open. Send your dragons to see the world! Part of it at least. But the diseases they will help to brew will travel the globe and have the most exciting of adventures.
Plaguebringer's travel agency: now open. Send your dragons to see the world! Part of it at least. But the diseases they will help to brew will travel the globe and have the most exciting of adventures.

1 2 ... 71 72 73 74 75 ... 194 195