Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | [T] Lost familairs
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Random thought just occurred to me , could your servers be messing up lair information ? Since the new reg window just closed could it be taking fams from other users and randomly giving them to other users with the same sprites and "doubling" them ?
Random thought just occurred to me , could your servers be messing up lair information ? Since the new reg window just closed could it be taking fams from other users and randomly giving them to other users with the same sprites and "doubling" them ?
@Undel I was equipping and unequipping to see if it would disappear as well. I don't think I bonded with it as that was the last thing I was concerned with at the time.
@Undel I was equipping and unequipping to see if it would disappear as well. I don't think I bonded with it as that was the last thing I was concerned with at the time.
"To love beauty is to see light."
-Victor Hugo
BUMP
BUMP
This affected me too. I had 190 familiars yesterday, but I only had 189 today. So I had to rebuy a Luna Mith to get back to 190. I don't know if anything else is gone, though. :s

I still had 190 familiars when I checked last night, and I haven't done anything with familiars today.

Crap, it looks like a lightning sprite disappeared as well. I had four of them, but now there are only two in my inventory, and one is equipped. :(
This affected me too. I had 190 familiars yesterday, but I only had 189 today. So I had to rebuy a Luna Mith to get back to 190. I don't know if anything else is gone, though. :s

I still had 190 familiars when I checked last night, and I haven't done anything with familiars today.

Crap, it looks like a lightning sprite disappeared as well. I had four of them, but now there are only two in my inventory, and one is equipped. :(
[quote name="Undel" date="2014-10-19 18:27:08"]Why were you equipping and removing a toridae if not to bond with it? (That's why most people put familiars on and take them off.) I'm curious if there's some behavior or something we're not testing against, and would like to cover all our bases.[/quote] @Undel Another reason someone might do this in normal play is if they were switching through a bunch of familiars to see which one looks best with their dragon.
Undel wrote on 2014-10-19 18:27:08:
Why were you equipping and removing a toridae if not to bond with it? (That's why most people put familiars on and take them off.) I'm curious if there's some behavior or something we're not testing against, and would like to cover all our bases.
@Undel
Another reason someone might do this in normal play is if they were switching through a bunch of familiars to see which one looks best with their dragon.
2e2UMYR.png
@Undel @valarauka
I do that all the time. Or I'll equip one only to find out I'd already bonded with it that day because I'd lost track of where I was in the list.

[Edit: I should have mentioned that I haven't lost any (knock on wood). I was just commenting on the reasons someone might swap famliars w/o bonding. I've been avoiding changing familiars until this is resolved.]
@Undel @valarauka
I do that all the time. Or I'll equip one only to find out I'd already bonded with it that day because I'd lost track of where I was in the list.

[Edit: I should have mentioned that I haven't lost any (knock on wood). I was just commenting on the reasons someone might swap famliars w/o bonding. I've been avoiding changing familiars until this is resolved.]
9PaMWjJ.png91KIw21.png Dyed in the wool Whovian
BUMP
BUMP
-Victor Hugo
Hi folks, if you are looking for customer service on this issue, you will have to go through Contact Us.

Please do not bump in Bugs, we need posts to be constructive and they have to contain information for the developers. Empty posts create the impression of spread when it's just bumps. Thank you!
Hi folks, if you are looking for customer service on this issue, you will have to go through Contact Us.

Please do not bump in Bugs, we need posts to be constructive and they have to contain information for the developers. Empty posts create the impression of spread when it's just bumps. Thank you!
hello i just realized ive lost a familiar as well... it was a warcat protector:(((

it mustve been a couple of days ago because i havent seen it for awhile and ive avoided switching out any familiars (i assumed i put it on a dragon or something because im forgetful, but i checked my bestiary and its not there either)

i hope this can get fixed cause i dont wanna lose any others :c
hello i just realized ive lost a familiar as well... it was a warcat protector:(((

it mustve been a couple of days ago because i havent seen it for awhile and ive avoided switching out any familiars (i assumed i put it on a dragon or something because im forgetful, but i checked my bestiary and its not there either)

i hope this can get fixed cause i dont wanna lose any others :c
Apologies, but my bump was mainly to make sure that this is not forgotten about. I saw a post on tumblr that this issue was fixed, yet no one said anything like that on this thread. More and more people are coming forward about this issue yet we still don't know anything about this bug.
Apologies, but my bump was mainly to make sure that this is not forgotten about. I saw a post on tumblr that this issue was fixed, yet no one said anything like that on this thread. More and more people are coming forward about this issue yet we still don't know anything about this bug.
-Victor Hugo
1 2 3 4 5 6 7