Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | [T] Lost familairs
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
@Fudoshin
Hi there!

Please forward this on to Contact Us from your email used to sign up to your account - including the item missing, the estimated time at which it was noticed missing, and as detailed a report as possible of what happened.

Sorry about this!
@Fudoshin
Hi there!

Please forward this on to Contact Us from your email used to sign up to your account - including the item missing, the estimated time at which it was noticed missing, and as detailed a report as possible of what happened.

Sorry about this!
Volunteer Moderator

If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Admin and staff of Flight Rising, not the volunteer moderator group.
@Mayana, I did that when I made the first post, so I'll just hang in there. :)
@Mayana, I did that when I made the first post, so I'll just hang in there. :)
I lost a familiar today. (Hopefully only one!)

I took familiars off of dragons to send the dragons to my sister for storage so I could work on exalts for Battle Royale. I just happened to be in the Marketplace looking at familiars and it said I didn't have a Wildwood Owl. I thought that was odd, as I had just seen it that morning when I took it off of Evangeline to send her on her visit. But when I went to my hoard it wasn't there. And when I went to my beastiary, the entry was greyed out. So either taking the familiar off of Evangeline lost it, or it somehow disappeared after. (And I'm 99% sure I didn't do anything to it like give it to Crim.) It's not a huge deal, as it is only 3k in the AH, but it's still worrisome. Especially as I'm not sure if my other familiars were lost. (I usually keep good track, but I never updated my list after sending dragons to different people for Lightning's profit push a couple of weeks ago. Plus I'd earned familiars grinding for the profit push and for holiday currency.)

I use Windows Vista and Google Chrome. I don't kow what other details you might need.
I lost a familiar today. (Hopefully only one!)

I took familiars off of dragons to send the dragons to my sister for storage so I could work on exalts for Battle Royale. I just happened to be in the Marketplace looking at familiars and it said I didn't have a Wildwood Owl. I thought that was odd, as I had just seen it that morning when I took it off of Evangeline to send her on her visit. But when I went to my hoard it wasn't there. And when I went to my beastiary, the entry was greyed out. So either taking the familiar off of Evangeline lost it, or it somehow disappeared after. (And I'm 99% sure I didn't do anything to it like give it to Crim.) It's not a huge deal, as it is only 3k in the AH, but it's still worrisome. Especially as I'm not sure if my other familiars were lost. (I usually keep good track, but I never updated my list after sending dragons to different people for Lightning's profit push a couple of weeks ago. Plus I'd earned familiars grinding for the profit push and for holiday currency.)

I use Windows Vista and Google Chrome. I don't kow what other details you might need.
I have familiars in my hoard, but I can't assign them to any of my dragons. Help!
I have familiars in my hoard, but I can't assign them to any of my dragons. Help!
@Onessa
Are they ones you already have assigned to other dragons? As you can only have one of each type assigned to a dragon. So if one dragon has a Leafy Moth already, even if you have more Leafy Moths, they will not show up as being available to be assigned.
@Onessa
Are they ones you already have assigned to other dragons? As you can only have one of each type assigned to a dragon. So if one dragon has a Leafy Moth already, even if you have more Leafy Moths, they will not show up as being available to be assigned.
I didn't think of that, thank you. Is there a reason for that rule? Seems odd.
I didn't think of that, thank you. Is there a reason for that rule? Seems odd.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7