Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Abandoned (hatchling rp)
1 2 3 4 5 6
@TheWriter24 @rycia @Sunkeeper @Parakeet @Azelais @Tanagwal ((may i pls join?)) [img]http://i.gyazo.com/856882e76f704705558dd39c84d9e976.png[/img] Strider , male Wildclaw Likes: music with sick beats and lyrical rhymes, dead things and old stuff, being sarcastic and ironic, robots, myths. Strider is quite an independent hatchling. He's been alone for as long as he could remember, and yet he had survived long enough to find rumors about other abandoned hatchlings. But he doesn't believe he was truly abandoned. A smoke gyre named Crow had somehow found him as a newly hatched hatchling, and had taken care of him for a little while before he started to take care of himself, and now they travel the world together, adventuring and trying to find a home. (im just gonna start here k?) Strider and Crow hopped around. The sun was bright in the sky, the flowers smelled wonderful and they had no trouble catching breakfast. So far, this was a great day. They hadn't hopped rather far from their last self made nest before they heard voices not far off. They sounded like other hatchlings. Moving closer to the noise, they saw several dragons a bit younger than them. Staying in the shadows, they watched the interactions.
@TheWriter24 @rycia @Sunkeeper @Parakeet @Azelais @Tanagwal ((may i pls join?))
856882e76f704705558dd39c84d9e976.png
Strider , male
Wildclaw
Likes: music with sick beats and lyrical rhymes, dead things and old stuff, being sarcastic and ironic, robots, myths.
Strider is quite an independent hatchling. He's been alone for as long as he could remember, and yet he had survived long enough to find rumors about other abandoned hatchlings. But he doesn't believe he was truly abandoned. A smoke gyre named Crow had somehow found him as a newly hatched hatchling, and had taken care of him for a little while before he started to take care of himself, and now they travel the world together, adventuring and trying to find a home.

(im just gonna start here k?)
Strider and Crow hopped around. The sun was bright in the sky, the flowers smelled wonderful and they had no trouble catching breakfast. So far, this was a great day.
They hadn't hopped rather far from their last self made nest before they heard voices not far off.
They sounded like other hatchlings.
Moving closer to the noise, they saw several dragons a bit younger than them.
Staying in the shadows, they watched the interactions.
tumblr_pf64ggJWKU1wwhno0o1_500.png
((Accepted))
((Accepted))
(( @TheWriter24 thanks!))
(( @TheWriter24 thanks!))
tumblr_pf64ggJWKU1wwhno0o1_500.png
@TheWriter24 ((lol so the baby I'm using is spoiled rotten by his parents. But since this is just an rp, he'll be abandoned.)) [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=7050257] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/70503/7050257_350.png[/img] [/url] Jäger(pronounced Yeager)-Guardian-Male This little boy lives up to his name,quite literally. Jäger, or in other words Hunter, is always on the hunt. Whether it be prey or friends, hes always searching. Jäger is a more independent dragon, he's leader like and sometimes goes over board with it becoming bossy if he has a problem with something. At first he's quiet and unwilling to speak because he has trust issues mainly from the question of 'why was i left alone. Where are my parents?', he has thought that his parents abandoned him because he was bad for their clan. But as time goes on he becomes loud and proud, and friendly and open minded if your friendly back. If not, he's rather rude and might not even try to see your side of the story. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=7007878] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/70079/7007878_350.png[/img] [/url] JackOLantern(or Jack)Coatl-Male JackOLantern is like a brother to Jager, he was hatched in the same parent-less nest. Jack is a follower, poor thing falls apart into fits if he cant figure out what to do and has no instruction. Thus why he follows around Jager all the time. In personality, Jack comes across as a bit feminine. He isnt into doing what is considered manly things. He hates getting dirty or having to fight for anything. He's more into keeping his feathers clean and chatting.He kinda has the personality of a pearl catcher more then anything else. More into gossip and whats new, that is,if he had more friends to talk about it with. He talks Jager's ears off about the things he sees. So basically, he's a nice, but loud, so he might be more of a yelling social butterfly with a touch of girly to him. He LOOOOVVESSS LOVES LOVES flowers, and is always trying to find them. ((jeez i hope im not to late to join...))
@TheWriter24

((lol so the baby I'm using is spoiled rotten by his parents. But since this is just an rp, he'll be abandoned.))

7050257_350.png

Jäger(pronounced Yeager)-Guardian-Male

This little boy lives up to his name,quite literally. Jäger, or in other words Hunter, is always on the hunt. Whether it be prey or friends, hes always searching. Jäger is a more independent dragon, he's leader like and sometimes goes over board with it becoming bossy if he has a problem with something. At first he's quiet and unwilling to speak because he has trust issues mainly from the question of 'why was i left alone. Where are my parents?', he has thought that his parents abandoned him because he was bad for their clan. But as time goes on he becomes loud and proud, and friendly and open minded if your friendly back. If not, he's rather rude and might not even try to see your side of the story.

7007878_350.png

JackOLantern(or Jack)Coatl-Male

JackOLantern is like a brother to Jager, he was hatched in the same parent-less nest. Jack is a follower, poor thing falls apart into fits if he cant figure out what to do and has no instruction. Thus why he follows around Jager all the time. In personality, Jack comes across as a bit feminine. He isnt into doing what is considered manly things. He hates getting dirty or having to fight for anything. He's more into keeping his feathers clean and chatting.He kinda has the personality of a pearl catcher more then anything else. More into gossip and whats new, that is,if he had more friends to talk about it with. He talks Jager's ears off about the things he sees. So basically, he's a nice, but loud, so he might be more of a yelling social butterfly with a touch of girly to him. He LOOOOVVESSS LOVES LOVES flowers, and is always trying to find them.

((jeez i hope im not to late to join...))
Im three hours ahead of FR time.
plagueanimsm_by_javen-d6bldqo.gifshadowanim_by_javen-d6bl019.gifarcaneanimsm_by_javen-d6bldq7.gif
I would love to join!

http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=96448&tab=dragon&did=7067632

Name: Noire (Noo-air is how you pronounce her name)
Species: Mirror
A bit of info:
She used to have two other hatchlings with her-her siblings, but her eldest was killed protecting her and her younger sister went exploring and never came back. Alone she continued to wander, her meals usually consisting of carrion and sometimes bugs.

She was always the quiet type, keeping quiet and being more active at night. But once you get to know her she can be rather outgoing and friendly. But to strangers she is the quiet and calm hatchling.

RP sample?;

Noire lifted her head, nostrils flaring as she searched for the scent of food. As she settled back down, disappointment flashed through her eyes. No scent of anything she could eat, only the scent of hatchlings. That was a scent she had been aware of for sometime, she was following it actually. Her sister could be there, but she didn't know why so many hatchlings would be together in the first place.

With a sigh, she began to follow the trail once more, her tail dragging in the dirt behind her, and her stomach growling loudly))
I would love to join!

http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=96448&tab=dragon&did=7067632

Name: Noire (Noo-air is how you pronounce her name)
Species: Mirror
A bit of info:
She used to have two other hatchlings with her-her siblings, but her eldest was killed protecting her and her younger sister went exploring and never came back. Alone she continued to wander, her meals usually consisting of carrion and sometimes bugs.

She was always the quiet type, keeping quiet and being more active at night. But once you get to know her she can be rather outgoing and friendly. But to strangers she is the quiet and calm hatchling.

RP sample?;

Noire lifted her head, nostrils flaring as she searched for the scent of food. As she settled back down, disappointment flashed through her eyes. No scent of anything she could eat, only the scent of hatchlings. That was a scent she had been aware of for sometime, she was following it actually. Her sister could be there, but she didn't know why so many hatchlings would be together in the first place.

With a sigh, she began to follow the trail once more, her tail dragging in the dirt behind her, and her stomach growling loudly))
((btw i have a ridge back that could be with Jäger like a sister to..the only thing is that she just grew up today...))
((btw i have a ridge back that could be with Jäger like a sister to..the only thing is that she just grew up today...))
Im three hours ahead of FR time.
plagueanimsm_by_javen-d6bldqo.gifshadowanim_by_javen-d6bl019.gifarcaneanimsm_by_javen-d6bldq7.gif
(Back!)
(Back!)
tumblr_inline_mz047ug6ob1qh7dbn.gif
@Parakeet Yay :D How was the movie?))
@Parakeet Yay :D How was the movie?))
"Even in the bitterest, blackest crevices of night, even in the most violent turmoils, the most painful struggles, and the most bleak circumstances, the sun will always reveal itself in the morning."
@Sunkeeper

(Great!! *o*)
@Sunkeeper

(Great!! *o*)
tumblr_inline_mz047ug6ob1qh7dbn.gif
((@grasssatrand
Both accepted, welcome to the rp! nwn

@fr3ak
Accepted, and perhaps you could use the crying workshop to get a picture of your ridgeback as a hatchling?))
((@grasssatrand
Both accepted, welcome to the rp! nwn

@fr3ak
Accepted, and perhaps you could use the crying workshop to get a picture of your ridgeback as a hatchling?))
1 2 3 4 5 6