Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Abandoned (hatchling rp)
1 2 3 4 5 6
Soap - snapper - male
"Wait you guys too?" Soap asked confusedly. "There has to be some sort of reason why our parents left, and I don't think it is cause any of us weren't pretty enough." He then winked at poppy, "Cause you're too pretty to be left alone." He smiled then sat down sighing, "I wish I could figure this out."

Merwin - tundra - male
Merwin turned around as he heard a sound, he then witnessed a small dragon with a large pearl that was just about the size of the dragon get hurt. He softly padded over to it and softly asked, "I'm o-okay, A-are you o-okay?"
Soap - snapper - male
"Wait you guys too?" Soap asked confusedly. "There has to be some sort of reason why our parents left, and I don't think it is cause any of us weren't pretty enough." He then winked at poppy, "Cause you're too pretty to be left alone." He smiled then sat down sighing, "I wish I could figure this out."

Merwin - tundra - male
Merwin turned around as he heard a sound, he then witnessed a small dragon with a large pearl that was just about the size of the dragon get hurt. He softly padded over to it and softly asked, "I'm o-okay, A-are you o-okay?"
Kilgharrah

He nodded and said "I am fine." He rolled his pearl down the rock and he hopped off the rock and said "We should look for other dragons, shall we?"
Kilgharrah

He nodded and said "I am fine." He rolled his pearl down the rock and he hopped off the rock and said "We should look for other dragons, shall we?"
tumblr_inline_mz047ug6ob1qh7dbn.gif
Iridescence

Iridescence chirped a little and flew just over the trees to try and catch the other hatchlings' attention. The branches were...a little too thick to try and land through, but she could always try!

"Hi everyone!" she called down to them before tucking in her wings and attempting to reach the ground, but then a branch hooks on her left wing and she started to spin. A whole lot of crashing would come from above, along with the occasional "Oof!" and "Ouch" before she landed head-first beside the group.

"Guiuuhuuhh..." she groaned.
Iridescence

Iridescence chirped a little and flew just over the trees to try and catch the other hatchlings' attention. The branches were...a little too thick to try and land through, but she could always try!

"Hi everyone!" she called down to them before tucking in her wings and attempting to reach the ground, but then a branch hooks on her left wing and she started to spin. A whole lot of crashing would come from above, along with the occasional "Oof!" and "Ouch" before she landed head-first beside the group.

"Guiuuhuuhh..." she groaned.
"Even in the bitterest, blackest crevices of night, even in the most violent turmoils, the most painful struggles, and the most bleak circumstances, the sun will always reveal itself in the morning."
Soap - snapper - male
"Are you okay!?" Soap hurried over to the young skydancer and helped her up. "That was quite the landing." He inquired and made sure she was alright.

Merwin - tundra - male
Merwin nodded in agreement with the other dragon. I just left to get away from them though. He thought but then decided against it. "I know where others are, I can show you." He offered quietly.
Soap - snapper - male
"Are you okay!?" Soap hurried over to the young skydancer and helped her up. "That was quite the landing." He inquired and made sure she was alright.

Merwin - tundra - male
Merwin nodded in agreement with the other dragon. I just left to get away from them though. He thought but then decided against it. "I know where others are, I can show you." He offered quietly.
Kilgharrah

He smiled and said "You shall lead me the way!" He putted his forehead on his pearl to follow the fluffy dragon to see the other dragons.
Kilgharrah

He smiled and said "You shall lead me the way!" He putted his forehead on his pearl to follow the fluffy dragon to see the other dragons.
Merwin - tundra - male
Merwin nodded and lead the hatchlings to the others. He wasn't one for leading, but it didn't feel that bad. "I'm Merwin by the way." He said, a little louder than he normally talked.
Merwin - tundra - male
Merwin nodded and lead the hatchlings to the others. He wasn't one for leading, but it didn't feel that bad. "I'm Merwin by the way." He said, a little louder than he normally talked.
Iridescence

"Hn, thank youuu~" Iridescence cooed as the Snapper helped her up. She tossed her head from side to side to shake the leaves and branches out of her feathers before grinning and introducing herself.

"My name's Iri...d-...Iridescence!" She had a little trouble pronouncing her name, "What's yours?"
Iridescence

"Hn, thank youuu~" Iridescence cooed as the Snapper helped her up. She tossed her head from side to side to shake the leaves and branches out of her feathers before grinning and introducing herself.

"My name's Iri...d-...Iridescence!" She had a little trouble pronouncing her name, "What's yours?"
"Even in the bitterest, blackest crevices of night, even in the most violent turmoils, the most painful struggles, and the most bleak circumstances, the sun will always reveal itself in the morning."
Kilgharrah

He looked at the other hatchlings then looked at Merwin and said "I'm Kilgharrah!"

(I have to go, to see a movie)
Kilgharrah

He looked at the other hatchlings then looked at Merwin and said "I'm Kilgharrah!"

(I have to go, to see a movie)
@TheWriter24

Excuse me, but would you be willing to accept one more?
@TheWriter24

Excuse me, but would you be willing to accept one more?
@Tanagwal
We're always accepting any dragons. nwn
@Tanagwal
We're always accepting any dragons. nwn
1 2 3 4 5 6