Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Abandoned (hatchling rp)
1 2 3 4 5 6
((If it's not too late to join!!))

ou60rl.png

Sildae - Imperial - Female

Sildae (nickname Sil) is a very refined and elegant little dragon. She hates getting her claws dirty and loves the finer things in life. She can come off as a bit snobbish, but is very kind and loves giving advice. Her lifelong friend is a small Nature Sprite named Lothre who is a bit of a brat and loves pranking people.
((If it's not too late to join!!))

ou60rl.png

Sildae - Imperial - Female

Sildae (nickname Sil) is a very refined and elegant little dragon. She hates getting her claws dirty and loves the finer things in life. She can come off as a bit snobbish, but is very kind and loves giving advice. Her lifelong friend is a small Nature Sprite named Lothre who is a bit of a brat and loves pranking people.
s3InkkT.png
@TheWriter24 Yay! [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=7098772] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/70988/7098772_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Zafeíri ~ Skydancer ~ Female[/b] Shy, quiet, enjoys writing poems, then turning them into songs and singing them, but she is afraid people will laugh at her, so she keeps them to herself.
@TheWriter24

Yay!

7098772_350.png

Zafeíri ~ Skydancer ~ Female
Shy, quiet, enjoys writing poems, then turning them into songs and singing them, but she is afraid people will laugh at her, so she keeps them to herself.
((Both accepted))
((Both accepted))
@TheWriter24
((Yay! Should we start to rp now?))
@TheWriter24
((Yay! Should we start to rp now?))
((Yup yup just jump in anywhere))
((Yup yup just jump in anywhere))
Zafeíri

Zafeíri looked around herself. Where am I? A leaf spiraled down from the tree Zafeíri was sitting under, landing on her nose. "Eep!" She squeaked. Getitoffgetitoffgetitoffgetitoffgetitoffgetitoffgetitoff! Zafeíri shook her head, and the leaf fell off. Zafeíri scrambled away from the leaf as fast as her legs could carry her.
Zafeíri

Zafeíri looked around herself. Where am I? A leaf spiraled down from the tree Zafeíri was sitting under, landing on her nose. "Eep!" She squeaked. Getitoffgetitoffgetitoffgetitoffgetitoffgetitoffgetitoff! Zafeíri shook her head, and the leaf fell off. Zafeíri scrambled away from the leaf as fast as her legs could carry her.
Sildae and Lothre

Sildae had been wandering for quite some time now. Ever since hatching into a strange land with crackling electricity everywhere and no one in sight, in fact. Her feet were sore and aching and covered in dirt she had long since given up trying to clean off. Her beautiful wings were covered in burrs. Even her whiskers had leaves and twigs caught in them. Her only companion was a small little nature sprite she had stumbled upon, just as out of place as she was, who called herself Lothre.

She was not happy about it.

"Where is my mother? I deserve to be cared for, treated like a princess!" Haughtily tossing her head, she continued to rant and rave. Lothre, just as tired as she was, had given up responding and was at this point just mildly impressed that Sildae could keep rambling this long. Her boredom was quickly alliviated the moment she spotted something so beautiful, so glorious, so perfect that all her tiredness practically vanished.

"Look!! A forest!! Oh sweet Glademother a forest eeeeeeEEEEEEE!!" She flew over and buried her face into the grass.

Sildae huffed and looked around. "Nothing special about this dump," she sniffed, and continued walking... and bumping right into another hatchling.
Sildae and Lothre

Sildae had been wandering for quite some time now. Ever since hatching into a strange land with crackling electricity everywhere and no one in sight, in fact. Her feet were sore and aching and covered in dirt she had long since given up trying to clean off. Her beautiful wings were covered in burrs. Even her whiskers had leaves and twigs caught in them. Her only companion was a small little nature sprite she had stumbled upon, just as out of place as she was, who called herself Lothre.

She was not happy about it.

"Where is my mother? I deserve to be cared for, treated like a princess!" Haughtily tossing her head, she continued to rant and rave. Lothre, just as tired as she was, had given up responding and was at this point just mildly impressed that Sildae could keep rambling this long. Her boredom was quickly alliviated the moment she spotted something so beautiful, so glorious, so perfect that all her tiredness practically vanished.

"Look!! A forest!! Oh sweet Glademother a forest eeeeeeEEEEEEE!!" She flew over and buried her face into the grass.

Sildae huffed and looked around. "Nothing special about this dump," she sniffed, and continued walking... and bumping right into another hatchling.
s3InkkT.png
@Azelais
((Do you mean me?))
@Azelais
((Do you mean me?))
@Tanagwal

((Oh, yes, sorry for not putting that!!))
@Tanagwal

((Oh, yes, sorry for not putting that!!))
s3InkkT.png
@Azelais
((Right! Just checking.))

Zafeíri

Zafeíri had been scrambling through the undergrowth for a good five minutes, when she barreled into a hatching. "A-ahh!" She gasped, as she fell down. Zafeíri covered her head with her paws, trembling.
@Azelais
((Right! Just checking.))

Zafeíri

Zafeíri had been scrambling through the undergrowth for a good five minutes, when she barreled into a hatching. "A-ahh!" She gasped, as she fell down. Zafeíri covered her head with her paws, trembling.
1 2 3 4 5 6