Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Empty Space in Jigsaw
1 2 3 4
Support! I really hope we get this since it is a common suggestion....
Support! I really hope we get this since it is a common suggestion....
give and get weird ugly soap or stained game game
Give & get space tertiary game
give & get medusa tertiary game
pretty dergs for sale v2 (open) next bargain bin next
wyvern-hatchling-fire-pixel.gif
Support. It make things so much easier to organize as you solve the puzzle.
Support. It make things so much easier to organize as you solve the puzzle.
Quote:
Based on player feedback (thank you!), we are currently dedicating development time to significantly increasing the play space for Jigsaw. While this may change, our current plan is to move the left-side navigation menu to display along the top of the page, and stretch the Jigsaw board to encompass the entire width of the site's live area. We do not have an ETA just yet on this renovation, but it is absolutely in the works.

From this announcement, posted on July 28th, 2013
Quote:
Based on player feedback (thank you!), we are currently dedicating development time to significantly increasing the play space for Jigsaw. While this may change, our current plan is to move the left-side navigation menu to display along the top of the page, and stretch the Jigsaw board to encompass the entire width of the site's live area. We do not have an ETA just yet on this renovation, but it is absolutely in the works.

[quote name="Fjaer" date="2014-10-19 20:30:14"][quote]Based on player feedback (thank you!), we are currently dedicating development time to significantly increasing the play space for Jigsaw. While this may change, our current plan is to move the left-side navigation menu to display along the top of the page, and stretch the Jigsaw board to encompass the entire width of the site's live area. We do not have an ETA just yet on this renovation, but it is absolutely in the works. [/quote] From [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?board=ann&id=189641&p=mb]this announcement[/url], posted on July 28th, [b]2013[/b][/quote] Oh man, this isn't gonna happen, is it? lol
Fjaer wrote on 2014-10-19 20:30:14:
Quote:

Oh man, this isn't gonna happen, is it? lol
On the contrary, I'm confident we will see this update any day now.
On the contrary, I'm confident we will see this update any day now.
we can only hope haha
free the jigsaw
we can only hope haha
free the jigsaw
MUYNhfy.pngSqnIrhs.pngZeypG18.png
All of my yes. Support!
All of my yes. Support!
Redbubble---Etsy---Ko-Fi
Instagram: BittyKittyCreates --- Facebook: BittyKitty Creates
Support!!
Support!!
The Mayhaps Clan | Formerly DrippingWords
Support!
Support!
pzVHSdD.gifdon't get sucked into the pit!
support yes please
support yes please
3t5zCmx.pngABKFh4n.pngXp2jl4n.png IQjuwSq.png
i hoard seeker stuff, crystal pool gems, pocket watches and enchanted remains/bottled bones! ♥ FR +9
1 2 3 4