Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | How to Train Your Dragon, By Duke
1 2 ... 71 72 73 74 75 ... 471 472
@Culex Wow!!! I followed a different guide last time i leveled up dragons and i couldn't even get them past level 22 without dying of boredom(it just took so long!!!!) I had them for three months and eventually had to sell them all because i wasn't getting anywhere.

this guide is awesome!! I have three level 25s now in less than two weeks. Thank you so much!!!! I can finally grind during the festivals haha
@Culex Wow!!! I followed a different guide last time i leveled up dragons and i couldn't even get them past level 22 without dying of boredom(it just took so long!!!!) I had them for three months and eventually had to sell them all because i wasn't getting anywhere.

this guide is awesome!! I have three level 25s now in less than two weeks. Thank you so much!!!! I can finally grind during the festivals haha
@Culex or, anyone else really trying these builds.
Am I doing something wrong regarding points? I've followed this with one tinctured level 13, and one Coatl from level one (along with another lvl 13 mirror i've yet to tinc) but the points I've been adding to Str and Qck.. following this guide.... I've not got enough to hit the "reach X STR" for the various levels prior to at least 13 throughout the guide?
Is it something I'm missing?

It's a great guide so far, although I can't afford anywhere near enough ambushes or eliminates, the prices are bonkers for a newbie like me, so I'm having to farm a good few levels below to try and scrape XP. Also stuff is definitely not dying in one hit! :C
@Culex or, anyone else really trying these builds.
Am I doing something wrong regarding points? I've followed this with one tinctured level 13, and one Coatl from level one (along with another lvl 13 mirror i've yet to tinc) but the points I've been adding to Str and Qck.. following this guide.... I've not got enough to hit the "reach X STR" for the various levels prior to at least 13 throughout the guide?
Is it something I'm missing?

It's a great guide so far, although I can't afford anywhere near enough ambushes or eliminates, the prices are bonkers for a newbie like me, so I'm having to farm a good few levels below to try and scrape XP. Also stuff is definitely not dying in one hit! :C
Sig2_zpsccb38be8.png
@GoddamnMorti

Judging by Lexi and particularly Gus, you have spent points in not-QCK and not-STR, nor have you added elemental Might Fragments. You can't hit those stats if you spend points in anything other than QCK and STR, and without Fragments.

Look at your dragon Hidalgo, with points only in STR and QCK. If he had 3 elemental Might Fragments, he'd have the guide-recommended 65 STR at his level.
@GoddamnMorti

Judging by Lexi and particularly Gus, you have spent points in not-QCK and not-STR, nor have you added elemental Might Fragments. You can't hit those stats if you spend points in anything other than QCK and STR, and without Fragments.

Look at your dragon Hidalgo, with points only in STR and QCK. If he had 3 elemental Might Fragments, he'd have the guide-recommended 65 STR at his level.
Just a general note as I've been asked very frequently lately, I added a quick guide on how to make money (from early level farming, particularly) in the 2nd post in the thread.
Just a general note as I've been asked very frequently lately, I added a quick guide on how to make money (from early level farming, particularly) in the 2nd post in the thread.
@SAKarinka

Pinging myself so I can start!
@SAKarinka

Pinging myself so I can start!
5.png
@Culex
I just wanted to say thank you so much for sharing this guide with us! I attempted to level a trio of dragons on my own and had a really hard time getting them to level 8. Then I found your guide and started over with a new team, and after just a few days they're already at level 19! I definitely would have been lost without this guide. The time and effort you've put into it is highly appreciated.
@Culex
I just wanted to say thank you so much for sharing this guide with us! I attempted to level a trio of dragons on my own and had a really hard time getting them to level 8. Then I found your guide and started over with a new team, and after just a few days they're already at level 19! I definitely would have been lost without this guide. The time and effort you've put into it is highly appreciated.
ZHoIQus.png
@Culex
What is the general stat distribution ratio for this guide?
@Culex
What is the general stat distribution ratio for this guide?
ZNhRsiG.png
@cr4zy4zn
Please check the first line of the first post.
@cr4zy4zn
Please check the first line of the first post.
@Culex
Thank you for making this guide. I just finished leveling my team to 25. :3
@Culex
Thank you for making this guide. I just finished leveling my team to 25. :3
@Culex

Love this guide! Now I finally know how to level my dragons at in a reasonable amount of time.
@Culex

Love this guide! Now I finally know how to level my dragons at in a reasonable amount of time.
w2N3au9.png
1 2 ... 71 72 73 74 75 ... 471 472