Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | How to Train Your Dragon, By Duke
1 2 ... 70 71 72 73 74 ... 471 472
@Treehugger
Just pinging myself do I don't lose this. Very helpful, thank you for making this ^^
@Treehugger
Just pinging myself do I don't lose this. Very helpful, thank you for making this ^^
HKLesf5.png
they/them
fr time + 3
This guide looks incredibly helpful. Thank you so much! Now to apply it to my dragons... xD
This guide looks incredibly helpful. Thank you so much! Now to apply it to my dragons... xD
@Kuchipatchi

@Culex - What would yuo suggest to a beginner who is trying to grind, but has no money? I've managed to make it to level 11, but only one of my dragons has Eliminate.
@Kuchipatchi

@Culex - What would yuo suggest to a beginner who is trying to grind, but has no money? I've managed to make it to level 11, but only one of my dragons has Eliminate.
tumblr
@Kuchipatchi
This applies to anyone trying to get Eliminate, as of now: I am reckoning that with the new users all trying out coliseum, the price of Eliminate has skyrocketed. I would suggest waiting until the rush drops the price, or to keep making money via other methods (grinding lower coli zones to sell goods; the flash games; selling dragons; flipping new items). Heck, when flights are doing raffles for dominance, donate levelled dragons to them for tickets, as you might be able to win an Eliminate, or just things involving money.
@Kuchipatchi
This applies to anyone trying to get Eliminate, as of now: I am reckoning that with the new users all trying out coliseum, the price of Eliminate has skyrocketed. I would suggest waiting until the rush drops the price, or to keep making money via other methods (grinding lower coli zones to sell goods; the flash games; selling dragons; flipping new items). Heck, when flights are doing raffles for dominance, donate levelled dragons to them for tickets, as you might be able to win an Eliminate, or just things involving money.
Thanks for such a helpful guide! I'd never thought of half of this. XD
Thanks for such a helpful guide! I'd never thought of half of this. XD
f2VHCTu.gif
@Culex
Thanks for the guide!
@Culex
Thanks for the guide!
embrace_the_plague_fixed_width_by_pkredki-d83ckoe.png
@culex

Thank you so much for the guide. I'm leveling my team right now and they're only lv5 but we're getting there!
@culex

Thank you so much for the guide. I'm leveling my team right now and they're only lv5 but we're getting there!
dlYPgFj.png
@Culex Thank you for this guide!

I'm approaching level 25 soon, and I was wondering if it would still be feasible to train up dragons with the farming build? I don't expect to be training them a lot, as I'm mostly grinding to farm, but in the case I want to train more higher-level dragons, would it be effective even without the added Quick of the training build?
@Culex Thank you for this guide!

I'm approaching level 25 soon, and I was wondering if it would still be feasible to train up dragons with the farming build? I don't expect to be training them a lot, as I'm mostly grinding to farm, but in the case I want to train more higher-level dragons, would it be effective even without the added Quick of the training build?
PSojku2.gifG9XvqXb.gifbWUZhOx.gif4IOVVSW.gifSGoOc5w.gif
@Noivurn
While I don't have explicit experience with that, you can always experiment on your own! You might want to try a zone lower than you're currently fighting in; the little ones will still get XP, albeit smaller amounts, but you will be at less risk of dying every few fights. The extra QCK is really just to account for a loss of a fighting dragon against equal level opponents; dropping back to the Mire could be just fine.
@Noivurn
While I don't have explicit experience with that, you can always experiment on your own! You might want to try a zone lower than you're currently fighting in; the little ones will still get XP, albeit smaller amounts, but you will be at less risk of dying every few fights. The extra QCK is really just to account for a loss of a fighting dragon against equal level opponents; dropping back to the Mire could be just fine.
@Culex Alright, cool, thanks!
@Culex Alright, cool, thanks!
PSojku2.gifG9XvqXb.gifbWUZhOx.gif4IOVVSW.gifSGoOc5w.gif
1 2 ... 70 71 72 73 74 ... 471 472