Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | Transformers: Dragons
1 2 ... 172 173 174 175 176 ... 535 536
@Astraya

Same here. I like everyone aside from Starscream, haha. He has his good moments but most of the time he's annoying. But you should definitely watch Prime. It's awesome.

@DefyingGravity

Agreed! Slight out-of-character every now and then is understandable but some people turn them into whole different characters. And Galvatron, YES.
@Astraya

Same here. I like everyone aside from Starscream, haha. He has his good moments but most of the time he's annoying. But you should definitely watch Prime. It's awesome.

@DefyingGravity

Agreed! Slight out-of-character every now and then is understandable but some people turn them into whole different characters. And Galvatron, YES.
........ «Hiatus» Art Shop
«S» Baldwin Fodder

Unknown courage sleeps in your heart,
and when you realize
The downpour in your heart
Will surely stop

Show me your brave heart

..... Pixel art of a muted brown Veilspun with cool green wings. A whirl of green wind swirls around her.....
I'm Lightning flight and I'd be willing to loan out a nest whenever it's needed! I think I have one open now, actually!
I'm Lightning flight and I'd be willing to loan out a nest whenever it's needed! I think I have one open now, actually!
Love the idea of Transformer Dragons :D
Love the idea of Transformer Dragons :D
tumblr_nbiffge8TG1ramt7ao1_500.gif
@FireFlame

The reality is much better than the mere thought. Join us.
@FireFlame

The reality is much better than the mere thought. Join us.
tumblr_inline_njuceyS0jr1r7wjf7.pngtumblr_n69vu8VRkE1t0ibwro5_250.giftumblr_inline_njucezU7Uo1r7wjf7.png
@DefyingGravity Pretend you're Xyzzy is amazing.. x'D @Misthowler @TyrantLyzrdQueen @Mida @wrecknrule @IsABellJar13 @PilotsLover @Everon @Aujiroth @CherryLimeSalt @Mordred @Whirlybird @pinkrobotgirl @Dainamo @IllusionScale @Astraya Anyone else going to be Crystallizing some of their Dragonformers? My Megatron will be getting it eventually.. want to produce some from a pair first before I start giving it to random dragons though xD [img]http://flightrising.com/image_generators/dragonpic2.php?body=5&wing=12&style=2&gender=0&ages=1&prig=7&secg=6&tert=61&elem=2&tertgene=5&spec=prev.png[/img]
@DefyingGravity

Pretend you're Xyzzy is amazing.. x'D

@Misthowler @TyrantLyzrdQueen @Mida @wrecknrule @IsABellJar13 @PilotsLover @Everon @Aujiroth @CherryLimeSalt @Mordred @Whirlybird @pinkrobotgirl @Dainamo @IllusionScale @Astraya

Anyone else going to be Crystallizing some of their Dragonformers?
My Megatron will be getting it eventually.. want to produce some from a pair first before I start giving it to random dragons though xD
dragonpic2.php?body=5&wing=12&style=2&gender=0&ages=1&prig=7&secg=6&tert=61&elem=2&tertgene=5&spec=prev.png
tumblr_inline_njucf2ZZft1r7wjf7.png
2 hours ahead of server time.
Yeah I want to slap it on a bunch of my Transformer babies but god the gems x.x I am such a cheap-o.
Yeah I want to slap it on a bunch of my Transformer babies but god the gems x.x I am such a cheap-o.
@Mida

Prime is the second transformers toon I loved. Aside from when I was younger I loved Beast Wars, and always will. I've rewatched it since it is on Netflix and a certian episode makes me cry to this day.
@Mida

Prime is the second transformers toon I loved. Aside from when I was younger I loved Beast Wars, and always will. I've rewatched it since it is on Netflix and a certian episode makes me cry to this day.
tumblr_inline_njuceyS0jr1r7wjf7.pngtumblr_n69vu8VRkE1t0ibwro5_250.giftumblr_inline_njucezU7Uo1r7wjf7.png
@Soundwave I am in love with Crystal, and I think it even looks like metal on some of the darker hues, so that could work out really well for us. It'll be a while before I can afford some scrolls, though. I hope we get a matching secondary soon!
@Soundwave I am in love with Crystal, and I think it even looks like metal on some of the darker hues, so that could work out really well for us. It'll be a while before I can afford some scrolls, though. I hope we get a matching secondary soon!
@pinkrobotgirl

I heard we ARE getting a complimenting secondary, but we're going to be getting a new treasure gene before it.

So.. two new genes in the future.. WOOO
@pinkrobotgirl

I heard we ARE getting a complimenting secondary, but we're going to be getting a new treasure gene before it.

So.. two new genes in the future.. WOOO
tumblr_inline_njucf2ZZft1r7wjf7.png
2 hours ahead of server time.
@Soundwave I may or may not be splurging on genes in the future, once the AH prices drop a little bit. Very excited for a metallic look.
@Soundwave I may or may not be splurging on genes in the future, once the AH prices drop a little bit. Very excited for a metallic look.
1 2 ... 172 173 174 175 176 ... 535 536