Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | Transformers: Dragons
1 2 ... 171 172 173 174 175 ... 535 536
@DefyingGravity Ah, I see. That's an interesting way to put it. To be honest, I've never thought about that. I don't really ship them anyways. :'D [s]I'm not a fan of Starscream so I don't really mind if something happens to him, oops.[/s] [img]http://41.media.tumblr.com/23b3b81335baa7fd957854d5591c4bd5/tumblr_mg33xszg3X1rholrlo1_500.jpg[/img]
@DefyingGravity

Ah, I see. That's an interesting way to put it. To be honest, I've never thought about that. I don't really ship them anyways. :'D

I'm not a fan of Starscream so I don't really mind if something happens to him, oops.

tumblr_mg33xszg3X1rholrlo1_500.jpg
........ «Hiatus» Art Shop
«S» Baldwin Fodder

Unknown courage sleeps in your heart,
and when you realize
The downpour in your heart
Will surely stop

Show me your brave heart

..... Pixel art of a muted brown Veilspun with cool green wings. A whirl of green wind swirls around her.....
@Mida

I think Starscream is the easiest cybertronian to relate to, for me anyway. He's just a big bag of every emotion you can imagine. lol. A mess of emotions. That is all he is. I understand people who are more straightforward or people who do not want to play ridiculous embarrassing games not really understanding his appeal. And that's okay.

To me, he is just so relatable. lol. But hey I am also Bipolar so that may have something to do with it. I admire Soundwave though and even in fanfiction I'd prefer him to keep his dignity.
@Mida

I think Starscream is the easiest cybertronian to relate to, for me anyway. He's just a big bag of every emotion you can imagine. lol. A mess of emotions. That is all he is. I understand people who are more straightforward or people who do not want to play ridiculous embarrassing games not really understanding his appeal. And that's okay.

To me, he is just so relatable. lol. But hey I am also Bipolar so that may have something to do with it. I admire Soundwave though and even in fanfiction I'd prefer him to keep his dignity.
tumblr_inline_njuceyS0jr1r7wjf7.pngtumblr_n69vu8VRkE1t0ibwro5_250.giftumblr_inline_njucezU7Uo1r7wjf7.png
@Mida
Thank you! I am still fussing over him, I wish he was circuit but I am too cheap to spend the gems.

Yeah I have to now do the annoyingly obvious, okay who is your favorite transformers lol? (to anyone)

Mine... Dinobot, Starscream, Cyclonus, Ratchet
@Mida
Thank you! I am still fussing over him, I wish he was circuit but I am too cheap to spend the gems.

Yeah I have to now do the annoyingly obvious, okay who is your favorite transformers lol? (to anyone)

Mine... Dinobot, Starscream, Cyclonus, Ratchet
@Soundwave @Shockwave [center][img]http://i1303.photobucket.com/albums/ag152/Michelle_Elisabeth_Moons/rediness_zps29421e2d.gif[/img][/center] I am watching G1 from Netflix with subtitles and I'm pretty certain Shockwave hates grammar. However, that is very out of character for him. How rebellious of him!
@Soundwave
@Shockwave
rediness_zps29421e2d.gif
I am watching G1 from Netflix with subtitles and I'm pretty certain Shockwave hates grammar. However, that is very out of character for him. How rebellious of him!
tumblr_inline_njuceyS0jr1r7wjf7.pngtumblr_n69vu8VRkE1t0ibwro5_250.giftumblr_inline_njucezU7Uo1r7wjf7.png
@DefyingGravity

Mostly I'm just super annoyed by his all-day every-day scheming and backstabbing. I've got enough of that irl, lol. I can understand why you'd like him though, I guess.
@DefyingGravity

Mostly I'm just super annoyed by his all-day every-day scheming and backstabbing. I've got enough of that irl, lol. I can understand why you'd like him though, I guess.
«S» Baldwin Fodder

and when you realize
Will surely stop

Show me your brave heart

..... Pixel art of a muted brown Veilspun with cool green wings. A whirl of green wind swirls around her.....
@Mida

lol, that's what I like most about him. He has limitless confidence. lol Well, I'm glad we got to the base of the problem. :P You dislike betrayal. I think it's a great plot device.
@Mida

lol, that's what I like most about him. He has limitless confidence. lol Well, I'm glad we got to the base of the problem. :P You dislike betrayal. I think it's a great plot device.
@Mida Eheheh, Of course! [img]http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mblhbb6KP91rpvw59.gif[/img] @DefyingGravity *snort* Shockwave is one I always found a little odd.. Soundwave does like his Dignity. I have to agree.
@Mida

Eheheh, Of course!
tumblr_mblhbb6KP91rpvw59.gif

@DefyingGravity

*snort* Shockwave is one I always found a little odd..

Soundwave does like his Dignity. I have to agree.
tumblr_inline_njucf2ZZft1r7wjf7.png
2 hours ahead of server time.
@Astraya I posted mine on page 171, but here's the post again. :'D [quote name="Mida" date="2014-10-16 12:27:46"]@DefyingGravity Of the characters? I don't know, I sort of love them all. Buuuut I must admit I have a weakness for Prowl. [s]Especially young Prowl, he makes me melt[/s] And Jazz, Pharma, Shockwave, Brainstorm, Whirl, Galvatron and Knock Out. (IDW verses mostly) I guess I have a thing for cocky/confident/self-absorbed characters... Whoops. But I mean goddamn, I don't think I'm at fault here. [img]https://40.media.tumblr.com/7e442d8ea9c64212735a6fb0405b66ca/tumblr_mte09lK8W31rz39gwo1_250.jpg[/img][/quote]
@Astraya

I posted mine on page 171, but here's the post again. :'D
Mida wrote on 2014-10-16 12:27:46:
@DefyingGravity

Of the characters? I don't know, I sort of love them all. Buuuut I must admit I have a weakness for Prowl. Especially young Prowl, he makes me melt And Jazz, Pharma, Shockwave, Brainstorm, Whirl, Galvatron and Knock Out. (IDW verses mostly) I guess I have a thing for cocky/confident/self-absorbed characters... Whoops.

But I mean goddamn, I don't think I'm at fault here.

tumblr_mte09lK8W31rz39gwo1_250.jpg
«S» Baldwin Fodder

and when you realize
Will surely stop

Show me your brave heart

@Mida

Seems it's very hard (for me anyway) to find characters I don't like, I pretty much like everyone though I still have not "gotten around" to watching TF: Prime.
@Mida

Seems it's very hard (for me anyway) to find characters I don't like, I pretty much like everyone though I still have not "gotten around" to watching TF: Prime.
@Soundwave @Mida Galvatron is awesome! [img]http://tfwiki.net/mediawiki/images2/thumb/3/32/Galvatrong1.jpg/350px-Galvatrong1.jpg[/img] I read fanfiction.net and I am sick of reading Soundwave doing something just plain out of character. He is not stupid. On another entertaining note: [img]http://i1303.photobucket.com/albums/ag152/Michelle_Elisabeth_Moons/tumblr_mzzgjrPtBi1qf45aro1_500_zps498185b9.png[/img]
@Soundwave @Mida

Galvatron is awesome!

350px-Galvatrong1.jpg

I read fanfiction.net and I am sick of reading Soundwave doing something just plain out of character. He is not stupid.

On another entertaining note:

tumblr_mzzgjrPtBi1qf45aro1_500_zps498185b9.png
1 2 ... 171 172 173 174 175 ... 535 536