Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Rooster Teeth
1 2 ... 30 31 32 33 34 ... 115 116
hello!! i am a huge fan of RT. i started by finding the minecraft LPs but i don't actually remember how i found them. this was in april of last year, so i watched all of the minecraft LPs there were at the time in a weekend and then expanded out to see the rest. now i watch everything AH and also RTAA, shorts, and sometimes podcasts/patches. gavin used to be my favorite but now it's ryan, though all of the members of AH are fab.
hello!! i am a huge fan of RT. i started by finding the minecraft LPs but i don't actually remember how i found them. this was in april of last year, so i watched all of the minecraft LPs there were at the time in a weekend and then expanded out to see the rest. now i watch everything AH and also RTAA, shorts, and sometimes podcasts/patches. gavin used to be my favorite but now it's ryan, though all of the members of AH are fab.
tumblrsubetalioden
@upshur

i haven't actually watched anything with jeremy in it yet except for like the GOs/VSs he was in but he seems p cool! my friend keeps telling me i have to watch the let's builds with the new crew so i guess i'll do that soon

and thanks!!! my friend told me to join a while back but registration wasn't open so i finally got to today :) it seems pretty fun, pet sim games are my guilty pleasure
@upshur

i haven't actually watched anything with jeremy in it yet except for like the GOs/VSs he was in but he seems p cool! my friend keeps telling me i have to watch the let's builds with the new crew so i guess i'll do that soon

and thanks!!! my friend told me to join a while back but registration wasn't open so i finally got to today :) it seems pretty fun, pet sim games are my guilty pleasure
tumblrsubetalioden
of all the things to find on FR my first time here, it's an RT fans thread.

helloooo i follow the AH/LP channel and sometimes pop over to the RT channel to watch some things.

i love the entire AH crew but if i had to pick it'd be team lads.

i see some talk of the new members of the AH crew; i used to watch axialmatt stream ages ago and at one point i was even a mod in his stream chat, so it was super cool to discover that he'd been hired.
of all the things to find on FR my first time here, it's an RT fans thread.

helloooo i follow the AH/LP channel and sometimes pop over to the RT channel to watch some things.

i love the entire AH crew but if i had to pick it'd be team lads.

i see some talk of the new members of the AH crew; i used to watch axialmatt stream ages ago and at one point i was even a mod in his stream chat, so it was super cool to discover that he'd been hired.
Ayyyy I'm really happy I found this thread

I'm a huge RT/AH fan yes

Gonna have to go with Team Love 'n Stuff or Team Crazy Mad as my favorite teams
As you can tell, I like teams with Ryan.
Ryan is bae.
Ayyyy I'm really happy I found this thread

I'm a huge RT/AH fan yes

Gonna have to go with Team Love 'n Stuff or Team Crazy Mad as my favorite teams
As you can tell, I like teams with Ryan.
Ryan is bae.
gC4M6ke.pngtn0RSo5.png
At1HVKx.pnguVi0BlM.png
urhsAAL.pngAQPJNOh.png
@Zarorah

agreed, Ryan is definitely one of my fave AH members.

all hail the Mad King~
@Zarorah

agreed, Ryan is definitely one of my fave AH members.

all hail the Mad King~
ahh welcome to all the new users! :D all hail the Mad King!
ahh welcome to all the new users! :D all hail the Mad King!
24y92mg.png12336959.png
@Jenny I appreciate your praise, but really, call me Vagabond. ;D

My people! I'm really glad I found this board.
I just finished getting caught up with RWBY and I've just started season two of RvB. Already in love with Caboose. Not gonna lie.

There's a boy in my class that is almost a spitting image of Michael. And he may have asked for a dance at homecoming. Needless to say, I freaked. Michael is life. Even though the Mad King himself will always have a place in my heart.

@Roseus
Get your butt in here, you. These are your people too.
@Jenny I appreciate your praise, but really, call me Vagabond. ;D

My people! I'm really glad I found this board.
I just finished getting caught up with RWBY and I've just started season two of RvB. Already in love with Caboose. Not gonna lie.

There's a boy in my class that is almost a spitting image of Michael. And he may have asked for a dance at homecoming. Needless to say, I freaked. Michael is life. Even though the Mad King himself will always have a place in my heart.

@Roseus
Get your butt in here, you. These are your people too.
hn5xCVk.png
Great first thread for me to find. Admittedly I'm more of a Rt fan than an AH fan purely because I kinda tire of watching other people play games every once and a while whereas just about everything on the Rt side keeps me interested at all times. Also maybe because Ruby is adorable :D
Great first thread for me to find. Admittedly I'm more of a Rt fan than an AH fan purely because I kinda tire of watching other people play games every once and a while whereas just about everything on the Rt side keeps me interested at all times. Also maybe because Ruby is adorable :D
forscience.png
Kinda embarrassed I've been here for 4 months and never saw this.

My favorite content from them would be a tie between the VS Lets Play's or the How To's. My favorite person is also a tie between Lindsy and Joel. I'm not really good at deciding favorites,,

@Jenny
Could I be added to the ping list please?
Kinda embarrassed I've been here for 4 months and never saw this.

My favorite content from them would be a tie between the VS Lets Play's or the How To's. My favorite person is also a tie between Lindsy and Joel. I'm not really good at deciding favorites,,

@Jenny
Could I be added to the ping list please?
GONasSc.png
@only1left
I can completely understand. :) Plus with all the lengthy podcasts and the like that they're putting out, it's plenty enough of content to enjoy everything RT. :) Ruby is absolutely adorable.

@Dersiteroyalty
At least you finally found it and that's all that matters. c:
I love every Let's Play that shows any of their cute faces. :x and the How To's are completely hilarious.
Adding you to the ping list!
@only1left
I can completely understand. :) Plus with all the lengthy podcasts and the like that they're putting out, it's plenty enough of content to enjoy everything RT. :) Ruby is absolutely adorable.

@Dersiteroyalty
At least you finally found it and that's all that matters. c:
I love every Let's Play that shows any of their cute faces. :x and the How To's are completely hilarious.
Adding you to the ping list!
24y92mg.png12336959.png
1 2 ... 30 31 32 33 34 ... 115 116