Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Rooster Teeth
1 2 ... 31 32 33 34 35 ... 115 116
I am not a RWBY fan. Not at all.
I am not a RWBY fan. Not at all.
163mug.png
Whoa a RT thread.

I'm not very good at watching videos, but I love the King series and their GTA heist series, also I'm a HUGE fan of RvB (Caboose is my favorite, second would be Carolina or Wash)
Whoa a RT thread.

I'm not very good at watching videos, but I love the King series and their GTA heist series, also I'm a HUGE fan of RvB (Caboose is my favorite, second would be Carolina or Wash)
im too lazy to fix this rn
I love RT. RWBY especially but I also love the minecraft Let's Plays owo Team Lads all the way!
I love RT. RWBY especially but I also love the minecraft Let's Plays owo Team Lads all the way!
hello yes i am here.

i started watching their minecraft lets plays first but i really love all their lets plays! but lately between work and school i've fallen behind a bit. i usually watch the podcasts, rwby and the patch as well!

my favorite people are probably gus, ryan and lindsay. love 'em to death.
hello yes i am here.

i started watching their minecraft lets plays first but i really love all their lets plays! but lately between work and school i've fallen behind a bit. i usually watch the podcasts, rwby and the patch as well!

my favorite people are probably gus, ryan and lindsay. love 'em to death.
tumblr_inline_n1agon7tYu1synnum.gif
I love AH, and like a lot of people I started by watching their minecraft lets plays ^^"
Ryan is my favourite, god I'm so pumped for mad kink ryan 2

I haven't really gotten into RWBY and Red vs Blue yet, but I love watching RT life and clips from the podcasts and I want to be Barbara when I grow up
I love AH, and like a lot of people I started by watching their minecraft lets plays ^^"
Ryan is my favourite, god I'm so pumped for mad kink ryan 2

I haven't really gotten into RWBY and Red vs Blue yet, but I love watching RT life and clips from the podcasts and I want to be Barbara when I grow up
tumblr_lxhmq5CWTc1r10jj7.gif
I'm not necessarily a RT fan but I do enjoy RWBY. My friend showed it to me one day and I have been actively watching it ever since.
I'm not necessarily a RT fan but I do enjoy RWBY. My friend showed it to me one day and I have been actively watching it ever since.
Hello there! I'm a RT fan without a doubt. My favorite at the company is Ryan, but almost every employee there is my favorite. But yeah, I even went to RTX this year. Super fun.

I watch everything except for the Patch and Screenplay podcasts.
Hello there! I'm a RT fan without a doubt. My favorite at the company is Ryan, but almost every employee there is my favorite. But yeah, I even went to RTX this year. Super fun.

I watch everything except for the Patch and Screenplay podcasts.
UqN4jFQ.png
i was looking for this list!!

@Jenny if you could add me to the ping list that would be cool.

ive been an rt fan for 2 years now!! i just recently got into red vs blue and i basically cant shut up about it. ive been watching achievement hunter since ryan joined the team. gus is my favorite cast member, and ryan is my favorite ah guy. i have so much merch its unreal....

i write a lot of fiction for rvb so if you want to talk to me feel free!!
i was looking for this list!!

@Jenny if you could add me to the ping list that would be cool.

ive been an rt fan for 2 years now!! i just recently got into red vs blue and i basically cant shut up about it. ive been watching achievement hunter since ryan joined the team. gus is my favorite cast member, and ryan is my favorite ah guy. i have so much merch its unreal....

i write a lot of fiction for rvb so if you want to talk to me feel free!!
tumblr_mc5uytukgb1roozkr.gif
omg ive been maranthoning the patch while playing games for like. two days

rt is so important to me??? i love achievement hunter. two friends of mine met through an rt fan server and are now dating actually. but yeah.whenever im upset i just watch a lets play and it always cheers me up.

im working on a michael cosplay, actually. trying to find a wig, gonna go shop for fabric soon since joanns is having a sale. im very much like michael in that i am usually screaming at something when i play video games.
omg ive been maranthoning the patch while playing games for like. two days

rt is so important to me??? i love achievement hunter. two friends of mine met through an rt fan server and are now dating actually. but yeah.whenever im upset i just watch a lets play and it always cheers me up.

im working on a michael cosplay, actually. trying to find a wig, gonna go shop for fabric soon since joanns is having a sale. im very much like michael in that i am usually screaming at something when i play video games.
Cora | She/Her | Writer, Artist, Nerd
@normalcie
added you to the ping list :)
@normalcie
added you to the ping list :)
24y92mg.png12336959.png
1 2 ... 31 32 33 34 35 ... 115 116