Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Rooster Teeth
1 2 ... 29 30 31 32 33 ... 115 116
yeeEEEESSSSSS I don't have much time to post omg I have to go to bed so I can wake up and go to PAX but LAST YEAR AT PAX PRIME I met Jack and Gavin ;w;!!!! I am going to stop by the booth again this year (THIS WEEKEND OMG FINALLY) and see who is there! [img]http://i.imgur.com/39oaP51.png[/img]
yeeEEEESSSSSS

I don't have much time to post omg I have to go to bed so I can wake up and go to PAX but LAST YEAR AT PAX PRIME I met Jack and Gavin ;w;!!!!

I am going to stop by the booth again this year (THIS WEEKEND OMG FINALLY) and see who is there!

39oaP51.png
blhmbiP.png
lady luck is smilin'
guys i was totally excited when I saw Ray and Markiplier at the Game Grumps panel :x
guys i was totally excited when I saw Ray and Markiplier at the Game Grumps panel :x
24y92mg.png12336959.png
I've become a really big Red vb Blue fan over the passed few months it's really amazing.
TBH I only watched it because it was on Netflix but then i had to go watch the others seasons and then i was hooked.
I've become a really big Red vb Blue fan over the passed few months it's really amazing.
TBH I only watched it because it was on Netflix but then i had to go watch the others seasons and then i was hooked.
dR1OCbi.png
RWBY is so good so far. Also Fibbage is the best game and I wonder what Gavin entered sometimes.
RWBY is so good so far. Also Fibbage is the best game and I wonder what Gavin entered sometimes.
24y92mg.png12336959.png
I havent watched the fibbage video yet (school ugh) but it looks so funny frick.

also friendly notice to everyone but ive claimed geoff and caleb as my boyfriends bye.

im on mobile amd too lazy to ping and grammer pft
I havent watched the fibbage video yet (school ugh) but it looks so funny frick.

also friendly notice to everyone but ive claimed geoff and caleb as my boyfriends bye.

im on mobile amd too lazy to ping and grammer pft
tumblr_m1ex117ujr1rnj0oqo1_100.gif
I finally caught up to RvB like....a month and a half ago or something, lol. I have some serious yorkalina feels now....Like seriously why this? Also Chex like. C'mon canon relationships, stop being so saaaaddd. I've never really been into shipping but the feelings are just coming out now. D:

Also, I have recently developed a crush on Ray like dude. u-u; What even. *sigh* x10

Oh! I also finally made the jump to next gen! Literally just ordered my One today. It should be arriving on either Tuesday or Wednesday, so just in time to play Destiny (which I also pre-ordered today *ahem*).

Anyone else get Destiny for the One? Maybe we can play together once I get all set up. c:
I finally caught up to RvB like....a month and a half ago or something, lol. I have some serious yorkalina feels now....Like seriously why this? Also Chex like. C'mon canon relationships, stop being so saaaaddd. I've never really been into shipping but the feelings are just coming out now. D:

Also, I have recently developed a crush on Ray like dude. u-u; What even. *sigh* x10

Oh! I also finally made the jump to next gen! Literally just ordered my One today. It should be arriving on either Tuesday or Wednesday, so just in time to play Destiny (which I also pre-ordered today *ahem*).

Anyone else get Destiny for the One? Maybe we can play together once I get all set up. c:
@StarTatami
I still need to catch up with RvB. ;w; I'm still in season 10 i think.
Also Ray is love, Ray is life.

aw man, i'm on the ps4 for Destiny. :c
@StarTatami
I still need to catch up with RvB. ;w; I'm still in season 10 i think.
Also Ray is love, Ray is life.

aw man, i'm on the ps4 for Destiny. :c
24y92mg.png12336959.png
@Jenny

Aw, that sucks! Well, I'll probably be joining the Drunk Tanks group/clan, I think. That's my plan anyway, I'll have to see how it goes once I get set up on Wednesday. I was planning on getting the Destiny bundle for PS4, but I can't afford both a PS4 and a One, so I just got a One because Master Chief Collection. ^^;

I'm about to go to the GameStop near my house for the midnight launch party though. (Well, in like an hour). Even though I don't have my One yet, they're raffling some stuff (I'm mostly interested in a copy of the game or a DLC pass). So...free stuff! Also food and music and such, I think.

Also you should totally catch up! I think there's only like...4 or 5 more episodes for this current season of RvB. I personally wanted to be caught up so that I could watch the episodes as they came out and be in the loop. xD
@Jenny

Aw, that sucks! Well, I'll probably be joining the Drunk Tanks group/clan, I think. That's my plan anyway, I'll have to see how it goes once I get set up on Wednesday. I was planning on getting the Destiny bundle for PS4, but I can't afford both a PS4 and a One, so I just got a One because Master Chief Collection. ^^;

I'm about to go to the GameStop near my house for the midnight launch party though. (Well, in like an hour). Even though I don't have my One yet, they're raffling some stuff (I'm mostly interested in a copy of the game or a DLC pass). So...free stuff! Also food and music and such, I think.

Also you should totally catch up! I think there's only like...4 or 5 more episodes for this current season of RvB. I personally wanted to be caught up so that I could watch the episodes as they came out and be in the loop. xD
@StarTatami
I live in the most non-gaming community ever so there was no party or food, or even any indication that there was a special occasion besides people lining up outside of Best Buy. On a side note, there used to be a GameStop near me but it was in the mall and it quickly transformed into some maternity clothing store. My boyfriend and I went to the midnight launch and all we got was a shirt (since we're going to share the same copy). The store seriously overstocked because there was a ton of copies of the game yet about 20 people showed up and it was over in a half hour. :(

----

Hey, RWBY watchers!
How's everyone liking the recent season so far? :)
@StarTatami
I live in the most non-gaming community ever so there was no party or food, or even any indication that there was a special occasion besides people lining up outside of Best Buy. On a side note, there used to be a GameStop near me but it was in the mall and it quickly transformed into some maternity clothing store. My boyfriend and I went to the midnight launch and all we got was a shirt (since we're going to share the same copy). The store seriously overstocked because there was a ton of copies of the game yet about 20 people showed up and it was over in a half hour. :(

----

Hey, RWBY watchers!
How's everyone liking the recent season so far? :)
24y92mg.png12336959.png
bump
bump
24y92mg.png12336959.png
1 2 ... 29 30 31 32 33 ... 115 116