Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Words on the Wind, vol 8
1 2 ... 27 28 29 30 31 ... 56 57
OMG CRYSTAL

BUT EVEN MORE OMG NEW ARMOR EEEEEEEEEEEEEEE IT LOOKS AMAZING OMG OMG I LOVE IT I WANT SIXTY
OMG CRYSTAL

BUT EVEN MORE OMG NEW ARMOR EEEEEEEEEEEEEEE IT LOOKS AMAZING OMG OMG I LOVE IT I WANT SIXTY
I am so happy about the Vault. It is just what this site needed so very badly. T_T

And the new Gem Gene looks great! I desperately hope that it's matching Secondary Gene comes out with it, or super close to it. >.>

Thanks for an informative update, Mods and Admins! :D
I am so happy about the Vault. It is just what this site needed so very badly. T_T

And the new Gem Gene looks great! I desperately hope that it's matching Secondary Gene comes out with it, or super close to it. >.>

Thanks for an informative update, Mods and Admins! :D
[sub][img]http://flightrising.com/dropbox/crystal1.png[/img] YEAH I'M GONNA NEED THAT THANKS
crystal1.png
YEAH I'M GONNA NEED THAT THANKS
All of this is so awesome and seriously helps the hellacious days I've been having
All of this is so awesome and seriously helps the hellacious days I've been having
Previously Anonymister
Two hours ahead of FR time. Ping me for a reply.

y0r4chX.gif
I can't wait for the vault, but will the new armor replace the old armor or not? If so I'm going to have to rethink one of my dragons.
I can't wait for the vault, but will the new armor replace the old armor or not? If so I'm going to have to rethink one of my dragons.
pancham.giftyrunt.gifsableye.gifbanette.gifblaziken.gif
Yay, registration window! And those new genes and features look awesome :)
Yay, registration window! And those new genes and features look awesome :)
jCVhFoZ.gif
Ahhhhhhh the armor!!! *drools*

Vault!Vault!Vault!Vault!

Also wooop Trick o Treat! :'D Nice surprise to see my lil logo adaption for it there /)uvu(\
Ahhhhhhh the armor!!! *drools*

Vault!Vault!Vault!Vault!

Also wooop Trick o Treat! :'D Nice surprise to see my lil logo adaption for it there /)uvu(\
the crystal hide oh my god
the crystal hide oh my god
[img][/img]accent_header_by_telescreen-d7sa7g2.png
SO MANY GREAT THINGS IN THIS UPDATE AAAAAAAAH
SO MANY GREAT THINGS IN THIS UPDATE AAAAAAAAH
I just wanted to take a moment and say how proud the team has made me lately. Recovering from a rough patch you're bringing your A-game to the site and it's definitely showing through that you guys care. Thank you so much you guys for your doubled efforts. All of these features make me want to donate to your cause. You're going in the right direction now! ♥
I just wanted to take a moment and say how proud the team has made me lately. Recovering from a rough patch you're bringing your A-game to the site and it's definitely showing through that you guys care. Thank you so much you guys for your doubled efforts. All of these features make me want to donate to your cause. You're going in the right direction now! ♥
1 2 ... 27 28 29 30 31 ... 56 57