Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Words on the Wind, vol 8
1 2 ... 29 30 31 32 33 ... 56 57
"For the time being, we have disabled the parallax visual effects from Scorched Forest, Boreal Wood, and Kelp Beds."

"We are developing a new tab for your clan's Hoard called "Vault." This feature will allow you to move items from your other inventory tabs into the Vault tab so that they'll be untouched when you are converting or selling."

thank you. thank you.
"For the time being, we have disabled the parallax visual effects from Scorched Forest, Boreal Wood, and Kelp Beds."

"We are developing a new tab for your clan's Hoard called "Vault." This feature will allow you to move items from your other inventory tabs into the Vault tab so that they'll be untouched when you are converting or selling."

thank you. thank you.
Thieves prosper, rich remember.
OH MY GOD IM IN THE COMMUNITY SPOTLIGHT THIS IS THE GREATEST DAY OF MY LIFE
OH MY GOD IM IN THE COMMUNITY SPOTLIGHT THIS IS THE GREATEST DAY OF MY LIFE
tumblr_inline_njviw527Mu1qg2i5p.png
*VIBRATES*

THIS IS ALL SO EXCITING.
*VIBRATES*

THIS IS ALL SO EXCITING.
xb9usn.jpgRCD2mOL.png
xb9usn.jpg
New Gene, Newbies, and a Vault! Woot!! Excited!
New Gene, Newbies, and a Vault! Woot!! Excited!
ZVpCPil.png
Yay my friends can finally join! And I'm excited for the Vault as well. I'm so terrible with my hoard I keep accidentally selling/converting stuff. I'm so glad I can now safeguard the items I want to keep.
Yay my friends can finally join! And I'm excited for the Vault as well. I'm so terrible with my hoard I keep accidentally selling/converting stuff. I'm so glad I can now safeguard the items I want to keep.
Smaller-Coatl-Crack.gif~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Demons Den Links:
Hatchery | Item Shop
Accent Shop | Clan Lore
Gene Goals | Wish List
Mated Pairs | Guide Directory
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~Smaller-Imp.gif
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Yay for the vault! I've sold off a bunch of stuff I shouldn't just because I didn't have a way to "lock" stuff.

Also, glad for the new gene. If it's a gem gene it will be "worth" as much as iri. Finally, variety!
Yay for the vault! I've sold off a bunch of stuff I shouldn't just because I didn't have a way to "lock" stuff.

Also, glad for the new gene. If it's a gem gene it will be "worth" as much as iri. Finally, variety!
Crystal! And a registration window for more friends! YAY
Crystal! And a registration window for more friends! YAY
signature_zps4b781504.gif
[quote name="Serpenthyne" date="2014-10-09 13:42:19"]Them genes. GIMME THEM GENES. I have questions though. Will Crystal have a companion secondary?[/quote] @Serpenthyne, the question I can answer for you is that yes, there will be a companion secondary but not right away - there will be more treasure genes before the next gem gene release.
Serpenthyne wrote on 2014-10-09 13:42:19:
Them genes.
GIMME THEM GENES.

I have questions though.

Will Crystal have a companion secondary?

@Serpenthyne, the question I can answer for you is that yes, there will be a companion secondary but not right away - there will be more treasure genes before the next gem gene release.
Oh my god I need that new gene and armor badly
Oh my god I need that new gene and armor badly
YAY! So much good news! And now my spouse can join with me, since they missed the last registration window! So excited :D!
YAY! So much good news! And now my spouse can join with me, since they missed the last registration window! So excited :D!
y0r4chX.gif
1 2 ... 29 30 31 32 33 ... 56 57