Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Words on the Wind, vol 8
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 ... 56 57
CRYSTAL GENE
CRYSTAL GENE
iM1UuPe.png
any pronouns | FR + 9 | german

IsoOjA9.gif
UVjHBMz.png
Is there any chance we could get, like, a "Legacy" version of the armors? No other helmet or headpiece gives a Ridgeback of mine the silhouette I want on him and the massive change, although pretty in its own right, is going to ruin that entirely. :(
Is there any chance we could get, like, a "Legacy" version of the armors? No other helmet or headpiece gives a Ridgeback of mine the silhouette I want on him and the massive change, although pretty in its own right, is going to ruin that entirely. :(
~EssGee~
a vault oh my that is so important
a vault oh my that is so important
This is one of the best updates I've read !!! A vault, new armor, a new beautiful primary...I'm so overwhelmed ♥
This is one of the best updates I've read !!! A vault, new armor, a new beautiful primary...I'm so overwhelmed ♥
NROlXaG.png
wait.
wait a second...
We're getting a preview of the new gene and (the much needed) feature Vault! :O
wait.
wait a second...
We're getting a preview of the new gene and (the much needed) feature Vault! :O
jurassic-spark-mini.pngoevRymiWc3.gifdNCLmdm.png

Sales_button22222.png
If you don't mind me asking, what Timezone is Server Time in?
If you don't mind me asking, what Timezone is Server Time in?
ALL OF THIS IS SO GOOD. Thank you, all of you, for doing all this work and making this site AWESOME. I don't think I've been a part of a place that listens to their players so well and actually implements changes that are asked for!

also: NEW PLAYERS YES.
ALL OF THIS IS SO GOOD. Thank you, all of you, for doing all this work and making this site AWESOME. I don't think I've been a part of a place that listens to their players so well and actually implements changes that are asked for!

also: NEW PLAYERS YES.
oKZOZJE.gif

wishlist
foliage • FR +3
@PikaPii Pacific Standard Time. :)
@PikaPii Pacific Standard Time. :)
Tundra with the words 'Love is the Brightest Light'
Volunteer Moderator :If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation, please feel free to use the Contact Us form.
GOODBYE IRIDESCENT
GOODBYE IRIDESCENT
I'm glad about the vault. Not sure on the gene yet, I'll probably need to see it in action to really know for sure. Little bit (raised eyebrows) about a new reg period when we're still getting logged out every five seconds because of the www1 servers.

What I'm particularly :/ about though is some of the Suggestions Forum Policy.

Thing is, we've told you over, and over, and over, that we don't like the current system and why. All we've ever been met with - even now - is 'well we like it this way, here's why'. But the thing is, we already know why you prefer it that way. We're responding to those reasons, and saying 'but this still isn't working', and you're just putting your fingers in your ears and repeating yourselves more loudly. Here's the thing:
  • Rules about what is and isn't allowed aren't going to mean squat if the whole board continues to be abandoned the way it has been, with multiple threads getting heated but the admins only stepping into those that get featured on *********** and the like.
  • We need the 'already suggested' thread back with links to those suggestions, especially if we're no longer allowed to link to previous threads without it being considered mini-modding. If someone has a fresh new idea about that concept, then they can either make a new thread or post in the old thread.
  • Otherwise, the forum is going to be overrun with suggestions for things that have already been shot down, with no new ideas - if they really want a feature, knowing that it's been shot down as is will encourage people to think of new takes on it because if they want even a chance at it being implemented, they'll have to think of new ideas.
  • The thread being overrun with repeat threads where we're not allowed to say 'this has been suggested before'/link to old threads? That'll shut down discussion a hell of a lot more, because it'll make it harder to sift through for unique threads. A lot of people just won't bother.
  • Also - what constitutes 'blunt, antagonizing and negative comments' exactly? A reply that's just 'no support' is pretty blunt imo, are people going to get warnings for that? If there's even a hint of that, a lot of people just won't bother for fear of getting warnings - especially given that a lot of people are already on edge about account action - which will turn into, again, just not bothering to involve themselves with the suggestions forum.
  • If 'no support' comments count as blunt and against the policy, will you be implementing any kind of poll functionality in the future? Because that's often what people are using plain 'support'/'no support' comments as.
I'm glad about the vault. Not sure on the gene yet, I'll probably need to see it in action to really know for sure. Little bit (raised eyebrows) about a new reg period when we're still getting logged out every five seconds because of the www1 servers.

What I'm particularly :/ about though is some of the Suggestions Forum Policy.

Thing is, we've told you over, and over, and over, that we don't like the current system and why. All we've ever been met with - even now - is 'well we like it this way, here's why'. But the thing is, we already know why you prefer it that way. We're responding to those reasons, and saying 'but this still isn't working', and you're just putting your fingers in your ears and repeating yourselves more loudly. Here's the thing:
  • Rules about what is and isn't allowed aren't going to mean squat if the whole board continues to be abandoned the way it has been, with multiple threads getting heated but the admins only stepping into those that get featured on *********** and the like.
  • We need the 'already suggested' thread back with links to those suggestions, especially if we're no longer allowed to link to previous threads without it being considered mini-modding. If someone has a fresh new idea about that concept, then they can either make a new thread or post in the old thread.
  • Otherwise, the forum is going to be overrun with suggestions for things that have already been shot down, with no new ideas - if they really want a feature, knowing that it's been shot down as is will encourage people to think of new takes on it because if they want even a chance at it being implemented, they'll have to think of new ideas.
  • The thread being overrun with repeat threads where we're not allowed to say 'this has been suggested before'/link to old threads? That'll shut down discussion a hell of a lot more, because it'll make it harder to sift through for unique threads. A lot of people just won't bother.
  • Also - what constitutes 'blunt, antagonizing and negative comments' exactly? A reply that's just 'no support' is pretty blunt imo, are people going to get warnings for that? If there's even a hint of that, a lot of people just won't bother for fear of getting warnings - especially given that a lot of people are already on edge about account action - which will turn into, again, just not bothering to involve themselves with the suggestions forum.
  • If 'no support' comments count as blunt and against the policy, will you be implementing any kind of poll functionality in the future? Because that's often what people are using plain 'support'/'no support' comments as.
Teddy/Dia | he/him/his | [Skin/Accent Shop]
4367.pngRWNbd8q.png4368.png
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 ... 56 57