Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Mays accents~
1 2 ... 191 192 193 194 195 ... 508 509
@Maye Could you put me on the list for the Spirited Wanderer & Spirited Traveler accents?
@Maye Could you put me on the list for the Spirited Wanderer & Spirited Traveler accents?
eBjxWKu.png
@Etherium
Ahhhhhh im dumb sorry! Yeah I hadn't actually taken the gems out of the PM I just opened it XD I remember being confused because I didnt see your name on the list lol
I'll change it right now! I was confused a bit
@Etherium
Ahhhhhh im dumb sorry! Yeah I hadn't actually taken the gems out of the PM I just opened it XD I remember being confused because I didnt see your name on the list lol
I'll change it right now! I was confused a bit
4f4ec8b56b_98242060_o2.gif
@Maye
aaah gee he looks beautiful with it
could you add me to the slot for arcane infused M please! * Ä *
@Maye
aaah gee he looks beautiful with it
could you add me to the slot for arcane infused M please! * Ä *
@Niharike
@Amphiptere
@Umby
@ChimeraHellden
@Handsome
@Pesticide

Your copies of Kelpie have come in, But I have not received payment from you. Send over the 550g or treasure and I can send it over :)

(Theres a bit of an issue with the gender of the accent, but ive reported it and it should be fixed by morning )
@Niharike
@Amphiptere
@Umby
@ChimeraHellden
@Handsome
@Pesticide

Your copies of Kelpie have come in, But I have not received payment from you. Send over the 550g or treasure and I can send it over :)

(Theres a bit of an issue with the gender of the accent, but ive reported it and it should be fixed by morning )
@Maye
Payment sent!
@Maye
Payment sent!
3EAoDJ5.pngcUq3mJV.gifn8WBZAl.png
@Maye

I'm trying to picky, especially, while debating on quitting, but I haven't been to decide yet for reasons... so I am assuming I am staying for now.. and mmmff.. that Kelpie accent (and future wendigo one), I do fancy the occult, lol, and the arcane are one so pretty, I'd like to put on the lists for all 3 available ones.

For all recent stuff I buy, if I do quit, I plan on stopping by where I got them from and selling them, for course the regular price what that may be, through the thread, if that isn't minded, as I'd prefer that over the AH because.../shrug.. I'd feel like it is more apporpiate to be sure the accent goes to someone who wants it and has no copy if i end up holding onto for such a short time

granted I decide to quit...

btw, I haven't answered to your PMs because I've been..uh..typically me in all the personal PMs, while I barely have touched one or two of the sales PMs, especially since I am no longer certain about quitting, and literally, I have been up all night wording and re-wording , thought often going screw it with typos lol, PMs, and only one or two at that.. because.. I'm me.. and I talk/type a lot lol... but I want people who shared me any care to get a heartfelt response in return and nothing cookie cutter or carbon copy 'cause that would be lame in my book .. thus.. its taking a long time.. which is probably why I'm really considering staying, because I got a lot of nice responses c:

I have to decided to stop writing PMs at odd times and being busy more during the day it will take even longer to get though all the PMs orz (I've been up all night like two or three times now getting too involved with Pms, it is not safe for someone as prone to not sleeping as me to start doing something that requires thinking/effort as such hours lol xD;

its like upon pressing send on a PM, and realizing it is 5 am, more than once, I have come to realize.. yeah, I gotta stop this.. daytime/mornings/evenings (when applicable) only, ok me? >__>
@Maye

I'm trying to picky, especially, while debating on quitting, but I haven't been to decide yet for reasons... so I am assuming I am staying for now.. and mmmff.. that Kelpie accent (and future wendigo one), I do fancy the occult, lol, and the arcane are one so pretty, I'd like to put on the lists for all 3 available ones.

For all recent stuff I buy, if I do quit, I plan on stopping by where I got them from and selling them, for course the regular price what that may be, through the thread, if that isn't minded, as I'd prefer that over the AH because.../shrug.. I'd feel like it is more apporpiate to be sure the accent goes to someone who wants it and has no copy if i end up holding onto for such a short time

granted I decide to quit...

btw, I haven't answered to your PMs because I've been..uh..typically me in all the personal PMs, while I barely have touched one or two of the sales PMs, especially since I am no longer certain about quitting, and literally, I have been up all night wording and re-wording , thought often going screw it with typos lol, PMs, and only one or two at that.. because.. I'm me.. and I talk/type a lot lol... but I want people who shared me any care to get a heartfelt response in return and nothing cookie cutter or carbon copy 'cause that would be lame in my book .. thus.. its taking a long time.. which is probably why I'm really considering staying, because I got a lot of nice responses c:

I have to decided to stop writing PMs at odd times and being busy more during the day it will take even longer to get though all the PMs orz (I've been up all night like two or three times now getting too involved with Pms, it is not safe for someone as prone to not sleeping as me to start doing something that requires thinking/effort as such hours lol xD;

its like upon pressing send on a PM, and realizing it is 5 am, more than once, I have come to realize.. yeah, I gotta stop this.. daytime/mornings/evenings (when applicable) only, ok me? >__>
*in monotonous voice* Bueller... Bueller...

p.s. It's okay to ping me. I literally don't care as long as I'm not being "used" for raffle points and that ilk. But yeah, for the most part, I'm not so "important" I can't spare the ~5 seconds it takes to check out a ping. lol.
@Slacker
Dont worry about it! I assumed you got a lot of PM's from that :)
You'll get to my reply whenever~

I'm going to put you on the list for Kelpie and the M and F Arcane accents, and interest list for the Wendigo one, ok?
@Slacker
Dont worry about it! I assumed you got a lot of PM's from that :)
You'll get to my reply whenever~

I'm going to put you on the list for Kelpie and the M and F Arcane accents, and interest list for the Wendigo one, ok?
@Maye
I'd like a female one (:
@Maye
I'd like a female one (:
tumblr_ngnjgvFzfC1scuu34o1_500.png]
@Maye

put me down for Arcane infused M
@Maye

put me down for Arcane infused M
@Maye
I sent my payment on Sunday. I think you must've forgotten to record it.
@Maye
I sent my payment on Sunday. I think you must've forgotten to record it.
Currently Interested In: Not Buying Dragons
Wanted:
1 2 ... 191 192 193 194 195 ... 508 509