Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Augment stones sometimes failing (Again)
1 2 3
@Rangiku: Try switching the socket in your settings and reloading a few lot of times. At some point it is bound to load, but it takes some patience. I have the same issue, and is also tied to the amount of players trying to get in.
@Rangiku: Try switching the socket in your settings and reloading a few lot of times. At some point it is bound to load, but it takes some patience. I have the same issue, and is also tied to the amount of players trying to get in.
@Gaia that's basically what I've been doing with the same error messages....

If you get in, good luck trying to Organize Party T.T
@Gaia that's basically what I've been doing with the same error messages....

If you get in, good luck trying to Organize Party T.T
Having this issue too! Glad to know mods are aware.
Having this issue too! Glad to know mods are aware.
Odes to exalted hatchlings, headcanons and silliness at my tumblr
Going to set coli aside until late tonight. It always lags to a slow crawl if an enemy gets a magic shot in, so the fact that ambush isn't working is killing my method to work around the other augment stones not working.
Going to set coli aside until late tonight. It always lags to a slow crawl if an enemy gets a magic shot in, so the fact that ambush isn't working is killing my method to work around the other augment stones not working.
Ahhh, I was wondering why monsters weren't dying from my eliminate x_X Hope this gets fixed soon!
Ahhh, I was wondering why monsters weren't dying from my eliminate x_X Hope this gets fixed soon!
RmHSCAk.png NjbUgLV.png ycEeRDZ.png ONw09wm.pngRmHSCAk.png
Having the same issue here, it seems totally random as to whether or not augment stones will work. The lag isn't terrible anymore but this issue with the stones is making grinding for holiday currency an exercise in frustration.

Crossing my fingers for a fix at least before the end of the holiday.
Having the same issue here, it seems totally random as to whether or not augment stones will work. The lag isn't terrible anymore but this issue with the stones is making grinding for holiday currency an exercise in frustration.

Crossing my fingers for a fix at least before the end of the holiday.
LYNCH'S XTREME POST-APOCALYPTIC ROOFTOP BEACH VOLLEYBALL
@Gaia

It actually started loading shortly after my last post and was working fine but I am at work currently and not sure how the Coli is. I'll find out when I get home. Hopefully its functioning when I get to it. xP
@Gaia

It actually started loading shortly after my last post and was working fine but I am at work currently and not sure how the Coli is. I'll find out when I get home. Hopefully its functioning when I get to it. xP
Z9y97hI.pngfmncwKc.pngIIqCc0y.png
1 2 3