Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | A Pirate Walks into a Bar-
1 2 ... 28 29 30 31 32 ... 39 40
Where is the genes, I looked in market place and can't find them.
Where is the genes, I looked in market place and can't find them.
YESSSSSSSSSSSSS. I was told about Bar and Daub before I was even able to join! xD

And in case you didn't see it @Kyokaen - UM. PIRATES.

@akmom - Since they're newly released, it's going to be VERY difficult to get ahold of Bar/Daub for a while. I never even saw an Underbelly until a couple months after. I've seen 3 Smoke in the entirety of its release. They are being stocked in the marketplace, you just have to... really work to get them.
YESSSSSSSSSSSSS. I was told about Bar and Daub before I was even able to join! xD

And in case you didn't see it @Kyokaen - UM. PIRATES.

@akmom - Since they're newly released, it's going to be VERY difficult to get ahold of Bar/Daub for a while. I never even saw an Underbelly until a couple months after. I've seen 3 Smoke in the entirety of its release. They are being stocked in the marketplace, you just have to... really work to get them.
I can not read anything on this post...lol! Nice pictures though. :) *tries to read it again*
I can not read anything on this post...lol! Nice pictures though. :) *tries to read it again*
1052p.png
KPt2jST.png
PsY9SIv.png
VA1XCHD.png
l5SJ5yw.png
58T08n9.png
kyWLcLU.png
How much are the new genes? I'm sure I won't see them in the marketplace for a while, but I want to know how much I'll need to save.
How much are the new genes? I'm sure I won't see them in the marketplace for a while, but I want to know how much I'll need to save.
@wittykitsune --oh, well that'd make sense, wouldn't it? XD thank you!
@wittykitsune --oh, well that'd make sense, wouldn't it? XD thank you!
LOVE IS INEFFICIENT. GET BACK TO WORK.
Well, there goes the Treasure I was saving for Iri and Shim genes. xD
Well, there goes the Treasure I was saving for Iri and Shim genes. xD
she/her
I JUST SCREAMED IN SURPRISE AND HAPPY
I JUST SCREAMED IN SURPRISE AND HAPPY
FINALLY PANTS *screeching*
FINALLY PANTS *screeching*
Snail | They/Them | 0+ FR time
I'm going to repeat someone else's question.

How much are the new genes?
I'm going to repeat someone else's question.

How much are the new genes?
@omosky hover over the item in the update. See the vendor value? Multily that by 10 and you get the marketplace sell value!
@omosky hover over the item in the update. See the vendor value? Multily that by 10 and you get the marketplace sell value!
1 2 ... 28 29 30 31 32 ... 39 40