Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Halloween Costumes?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11
@Reyna

I was thinking about making a home-made attack on titan suit like the one you got, but I'm not sure I I have all the materials I need. *goes and cries in the corner*

I have NO IDEAS of what to go as for halloween. I've only ever had three costumes: from kinder to second grade, I was a pikachu, and then from third to fifth grade I was a black cat, and then for the past three years of middle school, I just slapped together a home-made pokemon trainer outfit. But now in ninth grade I don't ant to go as a pokemon trainer.
AAAARRRGH, brain, why u no think of costume?!?!?!?!
@Reyna

I was thinking about making a home-made attack on titan suit like the one you got, but I'm not sure I I have all the materials I need. *goes and cries in the corner*

I have NO IDEAS of what to go as for halloween. I've only ever had three costumes: from kinder to second grade, I was a pikachu, and then from third to fifth grade I was a black cat, and then for the past three years of middle school, I just slapped together a home-made pokemon trainer outfit. But now in ninth grade I don't ant to go as a pokemon trainer.
AAAARRRGH, brain, why u no think of costume?!?!?!?!
Forgive me for being so socially awkward
My best friend for years and I are going as dmmd characters. I'm the Noiz to her Aoba. ^^
My best friend for years and I are going as dmmd characters. I'm the Noiz to her Aoba. ^^
h6cYa1L.gif....

lion | FR+0 | i do art. pls buy it

i will singlehandedly armwrestle the shadowbinder.
tumblr_ozl54fdz7Q1wvvm88o4_100.png
@Reyna that cosplay my Halloween wish.
@Reyna that cosplay my Halloween wish.
18?cb=20081027135117.png18?cb=20081027135117.png18?cb=20081027135117.png18?cb=20081027135117.png18?cb=20081027135117.png18?cb=20081027135117.png18?cb=20081027135117.png18?cb=20081027135117.png18?cb=20081027135117.png18?cb=20081027135117.png18?cb=20081027135117.png18?cb=20081027135117.png910.png18?cb=20081027135117.png18?cb=20081027135117.png18?cb=20081027135117.png18?cb=20081027135117.png18?cb=20081027135117.png18?cb=20081027135117.png18?cb=20081027135117.png18?cb=20081027135117.png18?cb=20081027135117.png18?cb=20081027135117.png18?cb=20081027135117.png18?cb=20081027135117.png
I'm working on a Maximillian costume, from Dark Cloud 2. I've worn the unfinished thing the last two years. I'm too lazy to do any actual work. (My work amounts to finding someone who can make the pieces...) I'm disappointed in myself, but eh.

I also have another idea I've been working on. In the process of trying to upgrade my DC2 costume, I got my grandma to dye a pair of overalls green for me. It didn't turn out the way I liked it, so I've been bouncing around a character idea from a world I thought up just for the use of this pair of overalls because I don't want to waste my grandma's work.

Because I don't have any solid work on this world, the short bit is the character is a farmer's son in a world where leprechauns are basically at deity level. I'm working out the rest of lore.

I'm slow at doing anything, so who knows if I'll actually finish either of these. But it's a fun idea anyway.
I'm working on a Maximillian costume, from Dark Cloud 2. I've worn the unfinished thing the last two years. I'm too lazy to do any actual work. (My work amounts to finding someone who can make the pieces...) I'm disappointed in myself, but eh.

I also have another idea I've been working on. In the process of trying to upgrade my DC2 costume, I got my grandma to dye a pair of overalls green for me. It didn't turn out the way I liked it, so I've been bouncing around a character idea from a world I thought up just for the use of this pair of overalls because I don't want to waste my grandma's work.

Because I don't have any solid work on this world, the short bit is the character is a farmer's son in a world where leprechauns are basically at deity level. I'm working out the rest of lore.

I'm slow at doing anything, so who knows if I'll actually finish either of these. But it's a fun idea anyway.
naturebanner.png
I think I'm going to be a mermaid this year, because I found cheap mermaid leggings and I own a suuuper pretty long curly mint wig *_*

But, because I love tutus and I love crafting, I'm trying to think of a second costume that I could make... I suppose I could just make a green tutu for the mermaid costume buuut mehhh.
I think I'm going to be a mermaid this year, because I found cheap mermaid leggings and I own a suuuper pretty long curly mint wig *_*

But, because I love tutus and I love crafting, I'm trying to think of a second costume that I could make... I suppose I could just make a green tutu for the mermaid costume buuut mehhh.
Wafer Moon - Mini Hatchery
10mlxrs.png
Thank you, Sindragosa!
Grrrragh I'm so mad cuz this year I'm in marching band and football games are on Fridays and guess when Halloween is and guess what I have on Halloween AND GUESS WHO I CAN'T DRESS UP AS ON HALLOWEEN? even if i would just wear it while i bought myself a bag of candy at walmart

Batman.

(No I legit am going to be batman if I can. I just need a batman shirt and a mask cuz I have a cloak :p)
Grrrragh I'm so mad cuz this year I'm in marching band and football games are on Fridays and guess when Halloween is and guess what I have on Halloween AND GUESS WHO I CAN'T DRESS UP AS ON HALLOWEEN? even if i would just wear it while i bought myself a bag of candy at walmart

Batman.

(No I legit am going to be batman if I can. I just need a batman shirt and a mask cuz I have a cloak :p)
80317408_UZf74sDKxq5dAIU.png ___
hey i'm lee
he/him | 24 | fr+0

art | skins | about

tblr
| twt | yt
@Firestar9
I wanted to make my own, but I couldn't find materials and I don't even really have that kind of time. Since I just started high school I still have to adjust to all the work and such.

Everyone out there is like "omg you have to make your own" but I don't have time or money or skills ;-;
@Firestar9
I wanted to make my own, but I couldn't find materials and I don't even really have that kind of time. Since I just started high school I still have to adjust to all the work and such.

Everyone out there is like "omg you have to make your own" but I don't have time or money or skills ;-;
XS9Xu1r.png
I'm just going to go run around in my bat kigurumi this year. I'm mistaken for a teenager, so I get away with trick-or-treating despite being in my 20s.... >w>; I'm a terrible person.

And @Reyna you MUST tell me where you bought that and if there's more available! I'm an IRL clone of Sasha, so I've been urged to do a cosplay by friends and strangers alike. ;w;

EDIT- OH MY I AM SORRY my browser had cut it horizontally for NO REASON so I couldn't see the website listed oh my gosh embarrassing much you can scold me now Either way that's super awesome and I will totally probably be grabbing one too thanks. ;o;'''
I'm just going to go run around in my bat kigurumi this year. I'm mistaken for a teenager, so I get away with trick-or-treating despite being in my 20s.... >w>; I'm a terrible person.

And @Reyna you MUST tell me where you bought that and if there's more available! I'm an IRL clone of Sasha, so I've been urged to do a cosplay by friends and strangers alike. ;w;

EDIT- OH MY I AM SORRY my browser had cut it horizontally for NO REASON so I couldn't see the website listed oh my gosh embarrassing much you can scold me now Either way that's super awesome and I will totally probably be grabbing one too thanks. ;o;'''
@Teskine
I don't look like anyone. *hangs head in shame* I guess if you squint and turn your head sideways I'd look a bit like Krista but that's it.

I just borrowed the picture from a website, I ordered mine off of amazon. Much cheaper.
@Teskine
I don't look like anyone. *hangs head in shame* I guess if you squint and turn your head sideways I'd look a bit like Krista but that's it.

I just borrowed the picture from a website, I ordered mine off of amazon. Much cheaper.
XS9Xu1r.png
@Reyna
Pfffft that's what wigs and stuff are for! Besides I think the beauty of Attack on Titan cosplays is you can just go as yourself and pretend you're a backround character. :D

And oh really? Is it a similar quality, cause I really like the one in the image you found! xD If you have a link I'd be suuuuper interested because saving money is always good news!
@Reyna
Pfffft that's what wigs and stuff are for! Besides I think the beauty of Attack on Titan cosplays is you can just go as yourself and pretend you're a backround character. :D

And oh really? Is it a similar quality, cause I really like the one in the image you found! xD If you have a link I'd be suuuuper interested because saving money is always good news!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11