Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Ornate Bracelets
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... 15 16
Oh man those skins are pretty dope. I hope my coli works soon so I can try my hand at snagging them! Rambra Mirrors what!
Oh man those skins are pretty dope. I hope my coli works soon so I can try my hand at snagging them! Rambra Mirrors what!
aaaaaabg2865J.png
The battle ever rages on,
But will you be predator or prey?
Do you march alongside the Scourge,
Spreading death and decay?
Or are you amongst the Saints,
Preserving the light of day?
EsqTMJp.png
Ah, I was hoping we'd get ornate bracelets at some point :D Thanks!
Ah, I was hoping we'd get ornate bracelets at some point :D Thanks!
AHAHA HA YES Beau looks handsome finally wearing a peacekeeping vest. >u< [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=5556908] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/55570/5556908_350.png[/img] [/url]
AHAHA HA YES Beau looks handsome finally wearing a peacekeeping vest. >u<

5556908_350.png
- C l a n   A b y s s -

You left our lungs for canteens.
You left our ankles for anchors.

- -
Nice update!
Nice update!
neutralvs1.pngWVTSPY.pngneutralvs1.png
But when will these drops have more uses?
But when will these drops have more uses?
[quote name="Scorpius" date="2014-09-10 23:40:37"]How the heck do you keep a Ghostly Aura in the hoard!?! I don't want my storage room to be haunted! I already have cursed items already! Now ghosts?![/quote] Keep playing low eerie graveyard music in the background and that will keep them in check. ; )
Scorpius wrote on 2014-09-10 23:40:37:
How the heck do you keep a Ghostly Aura in the hoard!?! I don't want my storage room to be haunted! I already have cursed items already! Now ghosts?!

Keep playing low eerie graveyard music in the background and that will keep them in check. ; )
Boil'em! Mash'em! Stick them in a stew!
Potato_Banner_New.png
Yesssss....More feathery items to hoard~
Yesssss....More feathery items to hoard~
Do you know when the Skydancer and Wildclaw entries will become available?
Do you know when the Skydancer and Wildclaw entries will become available?
Amazing update! Love the new skins
Amazing update! Love the new skins
Also, I think it would be great to make Item Receipts "grayed out" just like the treasure and gems are. It would help with knowing for certain that an item or items have been successfully collected from a message. c:
Also, I think it would be great to make Item Receipts "grayed out" just like the treasure and gems are. It would help with knowing for certain that an item or items have been successfully collected from a message. c:
-- Dember (#4478)
dember.png
aim, yim & skype: xDember | msn: xDember@hotmail.com | email: xDember@gmail.com
Please ping me with @Dember if you respond to me.
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... 15 16