Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | The awesome people thread~
1 2 ... 23 24 25 26 27 ... 53 54
@Foxy
D'aww ain't you sweet! But your just as much fun to talk to, and your gifs are a many splendid thing.

@minimessiah my irl friend who has been there for me for so so long. No matter what.

@bomberbrat @herebedragons @ravenkara and all the folks of the DWR for being friendly, supporting and so generous. They do great work and don't seem to get enough support or recognition, but it love what they do and being part of such a great team! Keep up the great work!!
@Foxy
D'aww ain't you sweet! But your just as much fun to talk to, and your gifs are a many splendid thing.

@minimessiah my irl friend who has been there for me for so so long. No matter what.

@bomberbrat @herebedragons @ravenkara and all the folks of the DWR for being friendly, supporting and so generous. They do great work and don't seem to get enough support or recognition, but it love what they do and being part of such a great team! Keep up the great work!!
7zcCDc4.jpg
[quote name="Kisetsukaze" date="2014-09-04 22:34:30"]@hisako The very person who introduce me to Flight Rising. If she didn't tell me about this, I would never be here. Also she help me out a lot when I just started and thats awesome in my book.[/quote] @Kisetsukaze ahh thanks for pinging me here!! Right back at you, you're awesome as well :D You've been playing for a shorter window of time than I have and your lair is huge, your dragons are amazing, your hatchery is beautiful, tl;dr so awesome !!! I don't really socialize on FR tho, so I will just say all of my friends are awesome people. Feel free to check out their hatcheries and shops as well ;) edit: grammar heh
Kisetsukaze wrote on 2014-09-04 22:34:30:
@hisako

The very person who introduce me to Flight Rising. If she didn't tell me about this, I would never be here. Also she help me out a lot when I just started and thats awesome in my book.

@Kisetsukaze ahh thanks for pinging me here!! Right back at you, you're awesome as well :D You've been playing for a shorter window of time than I have and your lair is huge, your dragons are amazing, your hatchery is beautiful, tl;dr so awesome !!!

I don't really socialize on FR tho, so I will just say all of my friends are awesome people. Feel free to check out their hatcheries and shops as well ;)

edit: grammar heh
TAkaIpD.png
@CakeOn Ah...you...seem to have mentioned me here by accident.
@CakeOn Ah...you...seem to have mentioned me here by accident.

EXALT
to elevate by praise or in estimation : glorify
to raise (someone or something) to a higher level
to raise in rank, honor, power, character, quality, etc.; elevate:
To deny this honor, is cruel.
@Denise @Firestar619 @Alisaura @ladychelle68
@Denise @Firestar619 @Alisaura @ladychelle68
thank you @Houndour, you are super awesome too ; o ;

i have so many awesome people in my friends (see: all of them) but let's ping a few lovely people anyway @DrunkPangolin @Kipine @Mindolluin @Digimast @Effs @Zirokko !
thank you @Houndour, you are super awesome too ; o ;

i have so many awesome people in my friends (see: all of them) but let's ping a few lovely people anyway @DrunkPangolin @Kipine @Mindolluin @Digimast @Effs @Zirokko !
b1849cc369e3fe4113b5d6547cd52b1e.png
*ASSEMBLESbelatedly*

@Vortex, @Cinny, @CakeOn, @Siasti ;u; the raddest ladies tbh
*ASSEMBLESbelatedly*

@Vortex, @Cinny, @CakeOn, @Siasti ;u; the raddest ladies tbh
: pixel adopt shop
: she/her | hufflepuff
: infp | neutral good
: gemini | +2 FR time
tumblr_pstfxpp5Tp1ugssd3o4_400.png
aggressively pings @cinnamontoastie because she is the best and a sweetie
aggressively pings @cinnamontoastie because she is the best and a sweetie
T5GEBka.png
@bow my fellow flufflord
@friskydingo one of the dragons that started the fluff flight
@catbells the seller of maybe my favorite dragon
@intrestingword my poking friend ;)
@bow my fellow flufflord
@friskydingo one of the dragons that started the fluff flight
@catbells the seller of maybe my favorite dragon
@intrestingword my poking friend ;)
tumblr_niafqoqxgv1snuojro9_r1_500.gif
@n0vablue Re-pinging you since it didn't seem to go through
@n0vablue Re-pinging you since it didn't seem to go through
KTRqLr.gif dHC8aP1.png
CioCFC3.png
or7Yz8j.png
jA5A7gu.png
bYt72YT.png
2VtxnMX.png
PpMY10h.png
mlHpBMC.png
KTRLDg.png
@EightballPixels wAH

@Enoch gr8 friend and i'm still very jealous of all of your coatls but thanks for the bby
@EightballPixels wAH

@Enoch gr8 friend and i'm still very jealous of all of your coatls but thanks for the bby
tumblr_static_bst5pnn99b4kwooscssk8g008.png
1 2 ... 23 24 25 26 27 ... 53 54