Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | The awesome people thread~
1 2 ... 25 26 27 28 29 ... 53 54
@Scepidilionz

0-o Thanks, I think. lol

I'll ping @Teslar, because he's more awesome than I.
@Scepidilionz

0-o Thanks, I think. lol

I'll ping @Teslar, because he's more awesome than I.
Shut up.
@Nenagirl

Awww, thank you! :3 I'll return with people I want to ping when I get on my laptop. My phone can be...not so awesome. XD
@Nenagirl

Awww, thank you! :3 I'll return with people I want to ping when I get on my laptop. My phone can be...not so awesome. XD
@Hellsyswinged

Thanks sweetie! :3
You're and awesome person yorself. I adore your enthousiasm. Always fun to see you around.

Other people I think are awesome:

@Machaeryx
I adore your way with words. You're a good teller of tales, have a sense of humor and though we don't see each other around and conversate as much as we used to I won't forget the old times and what you did for me and Earth flight. Journey well!

@Demos
You're and inspiration. A person good as I've ever seen some. Earth wouldn't have become the way I last remember it if you weren't around.

@Slimebow
The clan of Mineral sends wishes of wellness to the clan of Slimebow.

People I couldn't find words for but I appreciate you none the less!
@Sukio @TikindiDragon @Snaphance @Snowcat @EclipseDragon @Jorelle
@Rookery @Odini @Pixy @SlainCane
@Hellsyswinged

Thanks sweetie! :3
You're and awesome person yorself. I adore your enthousiasm. Always fun to see you around.

Other people I think are awesome:

@Machaeryx
I adore your way with words. You're a good teller of tales, have a sense of humor and though we don't see each other around and conversate as much as we used to I won't forget the old times and what you did for me and Earth flight. Journey well!

@Demos
You're and inspiration. A person good as I've ever seen some. Earth wouldn't have become the way I last remember it if you weren't around.

@Slimebow
The clan of Mineral sends wishes of wellness to the clan of Slimebow.

People I couldn't find words for but I appreciate you none the less!
@Sukio @TikindiDragon @Snaphance @Snowcat @EclipseDragon @Jorelle
@Rookery @Odini @Pixy @SlainCane
~
@Scepidilionz

*ish flattered*

I suppose I shall ping @Cockta , @Kurohomura , @slyph , and @Eteindre ? :D
@Scepidilionz

*ish flattered*

I suppose I shall ping @Cockta , @Kurohomura , @slyph , and @Eteindre ? :D
• spirit •
• it/they/he •
• fr +3 •
@Spiritfire

Aww you think I'm awesome? *bear hug*

Then lets ping @Serendipity82 @ChristianCutie @Searinox and @Tchaikovsky
You guys are awesome and stay awesome!
@Spiritfire

Aww you think I'm awesome? *bear hug*

Then lets ping @Serendipity82 @ChristianCutie @Searinox and @Tchaikovsky
You guys are awesome and stay awesome!
@Spiritfire, Awww thanks!
@Spiritfire, Awww thanks!
aywas3.gif
@paradoxwizard Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii sister!
@paradoxwizard Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii sister!
my colors!
give and get weird ugly soap or stained game game
give & get medusa tertiary game
pretty dergs for sale v2 (open) next bargain bin next
wyvern-hatchling-fire-pixel.gif
@Cockta Thank you!!! :D You're pretty awesome too!

In no particular order I ping
I ping @Moonlost @Kamalia @Tygerdarkstorm @Lupisdarkmoon @Atherin @Niharike @Zikul @Aerivore @Alinna ..... @all of Fire Flight XD
@Cockta Thank you!!! :D You're pretty awesome too!

In no particular order I ping
I ping @Moonlost @Kamalia @Tygerdarkstorm @Lupisdarkmoon @Atherin @Niharike @Zikul @Aerivore @Alinna ..... @all of Fire Flight XD
@GrimLuxx

>//3//<

So late as usual XP But wow I am definitely feeling the love darling!

So what can I say about Grim beside how amazing she is? Should I talk about how I smile every time I see a message from her? Or perhaps I should go on about how I never fear a post going unanswered because I know she has my back? Or should I expand on how awesome it is when we can rapid message back and forth and how she always give me the best ideas? Or maybe I should talk about how much I love her knowledge on all things animal? I don't think there is a word yet invented to describe Grim and her mix of crazy and sheer amazement to my satisfaction so far know I will settle for say just how spectacular you are darling and how lucky I am to have meet you!
@GrimLuxx

>//3//<

So late as usual XP But wow I am definitely feeling the love darling!

So what can I say about Grim beside how amazing she is? Should I talk about how I smile every time I see a message from her? Or perhaps I should go on about how I never fear a post going unanswered because I know she has my back? Or should I expand on how awesome it is when we can rapid message back and forth and how she always give me the best ideas? Or maybe I should talk about how much I love her knowledge on all things animal? I don't think there is a word yet invented to describe Grim and her mix of crazy and sheer amazement to my satisfaction so far know I will settle for say just how spectacular you are darling and how lucky I am to have meet you!
tumblr_n6t93peZyo1t1j6epo1_400.png
@mineral
Rosera and Esmeranja thank our former owner and accept the well wishes for the Slimebow Clan.

Someone very awesome, and very special to me deserves to be known : @oneirodrakon
To me you are on top of the list :)
@mineral
Rosera and Esmeranja thank our former owner and accept the well wishes for the Slimebow Clan.

Someone very awesome, and very special to me deserves to be known : @oneirodrakon
To me you are on top of the list :)
slimebow - stumbling around.
1 2 ... 25 26 27 28 29 ... 53 54