Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | The awesome people thread~
1 2 ... 22 23 24 25 26 ... 53 54
@CakeOn - Aw, thanks! You're lovely and I think you're swell too!

I'll tag @Monsieur, @Beebeat, @Jerepasaurus, @Fuga (I don't want to bother you guys but you are awesome so ACCEPT ME), @iHibariKyoya, among others uwu

I also second the Demos tagging!
@CakeOn - Aw, thanks! You're lovely and I think you're swell too!

I'll tag @Monsieur, @Beebeat, @Jerepasaurus, @Fuga (I don't want to bother you guys but you are awesome so ACCEPT ME), @iHibariKyoya, among others uwu

I also second the Demos tagging!
H91opnQ.pngWR7T264.pngDMbc40U.pngbFaSK5v.png
@Lunarblaze12 this was so exiting getting a ping from you and thank you for bestowing awesomeness upon me!! ;;v;;

I'll probably think of more people later, but for now @Flyingswords my right hand lady, and @Pinkoak80 who's the just plain bomb~
And @Mynty is pretty cool too~! Old DrA friends are always great.
And Loonah is awesome too, though you were already pinged one of the best interweb buddy I could ask for. Even though I'm terrible at keeping up with you xD

keep up the awesome! oUod
@Lunarblaze12 this was so exiting getting a ping from you and thank you for bestowing awesomeness upon me!! ;;v;;

I'll probably think of more people later, but for now @Flyingswords my right hand lady, and @Pinkoak80 who's the just plain bomb~
And @Mynty is pretty cool too~! Old DrA friends are always great.
And Loonah is awesome too, though you were already pinged one of the best interweb buddy I could ask for. Even though I'm terrible at keeping up with you xD

keep up the awesome! oUod
mxk5Q9c.pngeGiN2Xv.pngthDLJf3.png
zwkSD6b.png
lJYz6YI.png
kCHWEjf.png
:)
MUYNhfy.png
gp6bQfb.png
HxcMlGn.png
@MischiefSword
Omg ilysm

@Salamence Hey you were like my first friend here omg
@LindsC Hey long time no talk! You're cool.
@Roseus Whuddup same time zone awesome person. ;u; ROOSTERTEETH
@Zareth98 KIWI *Tries and catches kiwi*
@SomeoneOrNot heheheheh *Out pops a gigantic scythe. Its also a gun*
@morningstar1 Omg i love ur dress contests
@unityManipulator Eyyy omg
@becauseimcarlos heyyyy
@Ninefold Hay bruh
@AlfredFJones I ADMIRE YOU OMG ILYSM
@CheshireGrin Hey bruh. I love to RP w/ ya
@Beethoven HOMESTUCK ;w;
@CrossChaos HAY I MET YOU ON INSTA
@Strider OMG YOUR SUPRISE HUNDUR ART WAS AMAZING

I JUS' WANTED TO KNOW YALL ARE AWESOME!
Also
I like omg
I can't
MY FRIEND LIST IS TOO LONG
I LOVE ALL OF YALL
@MischiefSword
Omg ilysm

@Salamence Hey you were like my first friend here omg
@LindsC Hey long time no talk! You're cool.
@Roseus Whuddup same time zone awesome person. ;u; ROOSTERTEETH
@Zareth98 KIWI *Tries and catches kiwi*
@SomeoneOrNot heheheheh *Out pops a gigantic scythe. Its also a gun*
@morningstar1 Omg i love ur dress contests
@unityManipulator Eyyy omg
@becauseimcarlos heyyyy
@Ninefold Hay bruh
@AlfredFJones I ADMIRE YOU OMG ILYSM
@CheshireGrin Hey bruh. I love to RP w/ ya
@Beethoven HOMESTUCK ;w;
@CrossChaos HAY I MET YOU ON INSTA
@Strider OMG YOUR SUPRISE HUNDUR ART WAS AMAZING

I JUS' WANTED TO KNOW YALL ARE AWESOME!
Also
I like omg
I can't
MY FRIEND LIST IS TOO LONG
I LOVE ALL OF YALL
fKJwbdW.png
@mynty thank you!!! you're awesome too

@buckyb - AY GURL. EGG.
@slvrstarr - you're rich... in friendship
@Villain - because who doesn't love you and your tumblr
@bink5bink5 - YOU'RE AMAZING.
@Jaylew1987 - you're a great youtuber and an awesome person!
@dexterityy - again. EGG.
@HiddenMica - you are so sweet and awesome ok

WHEW that's a lot of people. you're all awesome!!
@mynty thank you!!! you're awesome too

@buckyb - AY GURL. EGG.
@slvrstarr - you're rich... in friendship
@Villain - because who doesn't love you and your tumblr
@bink5bink5 - YOU'RE AMAZING.
@Jaylew1987 - you're a great youtuber and an awesome person!
@dexterityy - again. EGG.
@HiddenMica - you are so sweet and awesome ok

WHEW that's a lot of people. you're all awesome!!
@becauseimcarlos
You inspired me to do my little pixels. ^-^ Plus you are just fun, awesome, and a good, no WONDERFUL person to have around! :D And you have NO idea how excited and giddy it makes me that you think I'm awesome. :3 Thank you!

@Draconequis
You always keep me company, and you are so caring and always let me in on what's going on, not many people do that anymore.... And you seem like a friend that I'll have for a good long time. :) And that makes me happy, even in the roughest of times. ^_^

@Spudalyn
You're my sister... I kinda have to love you... XD Kidding, but you are actually getting better, and I find it kinda cool that I can be in the same room with you with out getting into a fist fight again. ^-^ Love you Spud. :)

@GrimLuxx
You've been a friend of mine since the VERY beginning, and I could never forgot all the kind things you've done for me. ^-^ I'm a very lucky person to have you as a friend, and I mean that, I probably wouldn't be the dragon expert I am today if it wasn't for you sharing the knowledge. :D

@Keridwyn
I met you in a raffle I held, and ever since than, you've stuck around to give me FREE dragons to give away so that I could earn more treasure! I smile every time I see a dragon you've given me, or even just your user. :) You're always so generous, and I really appreciate that, I hope that you can see how absolutely grateful I am. :D

@Peeves
You're a good friend on both the internet and in real life. You are always so much fun to have around, I beg my sister to bring me along when you 2 hang out. I normally get a no... but still! I just want to say thank you for being so awesome to both my sister and I, and I enjoy ever second of my day when you're around. ^_^ :)
@becauseimcarlos
You inspired me to do my little pixels. ^-^ Plus you are just fun, awesome, and a good, no WONDERFUL person to have around! :D And you have NO idea how excited and giddy it makes me that you think I'm awesome. :3 Thank you!

@Draconequis
You always keep me company, and you are so caring and always let me in on what's going on, not many people do that anymore.... And you seem like a friend that I'll have for a good long time. :) And that makes me happy, even in the roughest of times. ^_^

@Spudalyn
You're my sister... I kinda have to love you... XD Kidding, but you are actually getting better, and I find it kinda cool that I can be in the same room with you with out getting into a fist fight again. ^-^ Love you Spud. :)

@GrimLuxx
You've been a friend of mine since the VERY beginning, and I could never forgot all the kind things you've done for me. ^-^ I'm a very lucky person to have you as a friend, and I mean that, I probably wouldn't be the dragon expert I am today if it wasn't for you sharing the knowledge. :D

@Keridwyn
I met you in a raffle I held, and ever since than, you've stuck around to give me FREE dragons to give away so that I could earn more treasure! I smile every time I see a dragon you've given me, or even just your user. :) You're always so generous, and I really appreciate that, I hope that you can see how absolutely grateful I am. :D

@Peeves
You're a good friend on both the internet and in real life. You are always so much fun to have around, I beg my sister to bring me along when you 2 hang out. I normally get a no... but still! I just want to say thank you for being so awesome to both my sister and I, and I enjoy ever second of my day when you're around. ^_^ :)
cMx8oqn.png vista_tundra2.png Y689MYh.png vista_tundra2.png 6OW8nGw.png
@Skitties
Man... I can't believe I forgot you! To Skitties... for being well, awesome! :)

@Gryphoness
One of the first folks I interacted with on the site. Always lovely to talk to, and from what Azmetra tells me, a wonderful writer! :)

@Whoaddict @Azmetra
For being the best sisters ever! :) And..... for letting me use your nests all the time!

@Tyragoosa
I have you to thank for inspiring me to pursue Ob/Crim/Crim dragons. Your dragons really grabbed my attention. Nice job on your collection

@Dlady
I love our interactions and the dragon art you did for me was wonderful! :)

@Verrilo
I still can't tell you how tickled I am, that you made such a gorgeous piece of art for me! Krysanthe loves it too! ;)

@Ankylosaurus
For taking over the Holiday Hub, and doing an incredible job of it! :)

@scubagirl @brain4puzzles
You two are just the best! :)
@Skitties
Man... I can't believe I forgot you! To Skitties... for being well, awesome! :)

@Gryphoness
One of the first folks I interacted with on the site. Always lovely to talk to, and from what Azmetra tells me, a wonderful writer! :)

@Whoaddict @Azmetra
For being the best sisters ever! :) And..... for letting me use your nests all the time!

@Tyragoosa
I have you to thank for inspiring me to pursue Ob/Crim/Crim dragons. Your dragons really grabbed my attention. Nice job on your collection

@Dlady
I love our interactions and the dragon art you did for me was wonderful! :)

@Verrilo
I still can't tell you how tickled I am, that you made such a gorgeous piece of art for me! Krysanthe loves it too! ;)

@Ankylosaurus
For taking over the Holiday Hub, and doing an incredible job of it! :)

@scubagirl @brain4puzzles
You two are just the best! :)
@Mynty Eyyy yay for same timezones. You are in fact my boi. eue
@Mynty Eyyy yay for same timezones. You are in fact my boi. eue
delete_ltr.png
@ExtraSolar

@Firestar619

@Basementcat

@LucidityZorua

Y'all awesome!
@ExtraSolar

@Firestar619

@Basementcat

@LucidityZorua

Y'all awesome!
Forgive me for being so socially awkward
@Firestar9

@Jaylew1987

@DeevineElle

@Elizlareth

@GAW

@Desildea
@Firestar9

@Jaylew1987

@DeevineElle

@Elizlareth

@GAW

@Desildea
@Bink5bink5

dawwww thanks friend. :D i like how you listen to my ramblings about my crazy dragon ideas and even support me totally making up stories to integrate the two of our clans. :D also, you make good company all the times :D and that makes me a happy cheese :D i mean.. dragon XD hehehe XD also you helped me get some really pretty dragons, which i am super greatful for :D seriously :D

@Xaentheundead

though its been a while since we have talked, you were my first FR friend, and the first person who i crossroad bred dragons with.. and look how far ive come now XD hehehe :D also, we RPed together for a bit, before life caught up with me and slapped me in the face XD anyways, thanks for helping me get a headstart.

@Fireheart
back when i was a newbie you gifted me the most amazing Snapper dragon in the world. You were super patient and kind, and didnt complain when i requested you to breed your bright snappers again. And now Ysera, my favorite snapper in my lair. :D i sincerely thank you for her and all her splendor :D

@9r7g5h
You are perhaps one of the people who does the most.. Not just for me, but for everyone. Seriously, you just keep sprinkling on everything on everyone. You run both the Arcane Academy, and the Lair Expansion thread.. while helping me with various tasks, such as dragons, festival apparel, and a billion other awesometastic amazing things. :D And then you and i have this thing where we scream at each other via Message. (the one about zombies, and sparkling rainbow unicorns or whatever thats about now XD) Honestly you are such a good person that i hope nothing but joy comes your way. You even give me advice and listen to my ramblings from time to time :D Also, you totally support my dragon obsession :D yay XD
@Bink5bink5

dawwww thanks friend. :D i like how you listen to my ramblings about my crazy dragon ideas and even support me totally making up stories to integrate the two of our clans. :D also, you make good company all the times :D and that makes me a happy cheese :D i mean.. dragon XD hehehe XD also you helped me get some really pretty dragons, which i am super greatful for :D seriously :D

@Xaentheundead

though its been a while since we have talked, you were my first FR friend, and the first person who i crossroad bred dragons with.. and look how far ive come now XD hehehe :D also, we RPed together for a bit, before life caught up with me and slapped me in the face XD anyways, thanks for helping me get a headstart.

@Fireheart
back when i was a newbie you gifted me the most amazing Snapper dragon in the world. You were super patient and kind, and didnt complain when i requested you to breed your bright snappers again. And now Ysera, my favorite snapper in my lair. :D i sincerely thank you for her and all her splendor :D

@9r7g5h
You are perhaps one of the people who does the most.. Not just for me, but for everyone. Seriously, you just keep sprinkling on everything on everyone. You run both the Arcane Academy, and the Lair Expansion thread.. while helping me with various tasks, such as dragons, festival apparel, and a billion other awesometastic amazing things. :D And then you and i have this thing where we scream at each other via Message. (the one about zombies, and sparkling rainbow unicorns or whatever thats about now XD) Honestly you are such a good person that i hope nothing but joy comes your way. You even give me advice and listen to my ramblings from time to time :D Also, you totally support my dragon obsession :D yay XD
want to learn about project egg? Click HERE!
draconequis_custom_banner_by_lightdragon777-d7qsnp5.gif
1 2 ... 22 23 24 25 26 ... 53 54