Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | [T] Login Issues Data Collection
1 2 ... 27 28 29 30 31 ... 48 49
Browser:
Firefox

Connection Method:
Wireless School Network (not sure what service provider they use)

Device:
PC/Dell Laptop

Steps that you took to resolve the issue:
I cleared my cache, and entire browser history twice along with logging in and out three times before I could access the threads or other navigation index tabs.
Browser:
Firefox

Connection Method:
Wireless School Network (not sure what service provider they use)

Device:
PC/Dell Laptop

I cleared my cache, and entire browser history twice along with logging in and out three times before I could access the threads or other navigation index tabs.
JXPktXK.png
The Donnern Division
Science is full of art and wonder
she/her | 28 | art grad
tumblr_inline_n6kduh3u891qlye38.gif
ETM9q0n.pngXPuAyXP.pngtK3WMbi.png07CjdBi.png
Browser: Firefox 31.0
Connection Method: Wireless Home Internet
Device: PC
Steps that you took to resolve the issue: Cleared cache.

The site doesn't log me out if I visit different pages, just after I'm done with the webiste and visit it again in an hour or two, as if the 'Remember me' function didn't work.
Browser: Firefox 31.0
Connection Method: Wireless Home Internet
Device: PC
Steps that you took to resolve the issue: Cleared cache.

The site doesn't log me out if I visit different pages, just after I'm done with the webiste and visit it again in an hour or two, as if the 'Remember me' function didn't work.
Is the 1.flightrising.com still happening on the front page intentionally?
Is the 1.flightrising.com still happening on the front page intentionally?
browers:
google chrome

connection method:
wireless

Device:
laptop

steps that you took to resolve the issue:
cleared cache, cookies, restart browers, unchecked 'remember me' - every time i close the browser window i have to log back in
browers:
google chrome

connection method:
wireless

Device:
laptop

steps that you took to resolve the issue:
cleared cache, cookies, restart browers, unchecked 'remember me' - every time i close the browser window i have to log back in
Posting this for my friend @Sukio who can't use the site at all because of their issues

Browser: default android browser
x
Connection Method: Phone data
x
Device: Samsung galaxy S 2
x
Cache clear, history and cookies clear, phone reboot. Tried logging in from the ww1 front page, password is accepted, get logged back out seconds later. 'remember me' box is unchecked.
Posting this for my friend @Sukio who can't use the site at all because of their issues

Browser: default android browser
x
Connection Method: Phone data
x
Device: Samsung galaxy S 2
x
Cache clear, history and cookies clear, phone reboot. Tried logging in from the ww1 front page, password is accepted, get logged back out seconds later. 'remember me' box is unchecked.
earthmidsmall.png
Sybrand
He/Him

nrOANRv.gif
earth.gif
•Browser:
Internet Explorer
•Connection Method:
Hardwired Office Network
•Device:
PC Desktop
•Steps that you took to resolve the issue:
I tried restarting the browser and logging back in. I did not try every tab, but I could only view messages. Later I tried on my home computer with no problem. The biggest difference was that I unchecked the "Remember Me" box on the office computer. I have run into problems before when I have done that.
•Browser:
Internet Explorer
•Connection Method:
Hardwired Office Network
•Device:
PC Desktop
I tried restarting the browser and logging back in. I did not try every tab, but I could only view messages. Later I tried on my home computer with no problem. The biggest difference was that I unchecked the "Remember Me" box on the office computer. I have run into problems before when I have done that.
Browser:
Chrome 37.0.2062.94
Connection Method:
Home WiFi
MacBook Air (OS X 10.9.4 )
Relog and everything's fine since.
Browser:
Chrome 37.0.2062.94
Connection Method:
Home WiFi
MacBook Air (OS X 10.9.4 )
Relog and everything's fine since.
Browser:
Internet Explorer 7
•Connection Method:
Wireless Home Internet
•Device:
Toshiba Laptop
I have tried clearing my cache, logged in and out, and restarting my browser. The one thing it appears I cannot see are new messages. Also, every time I log in, my status is the same as it was when I logged out the previous day, if my dragons are below 100%, it displays 100% anyways...
Browser:
Internet Explorer 7
•Connection Method:
Wireless Home Internet
•Device:
Toshiba Laptop
I have tried clearing my cache, logged in and out, and restarting my browser. The one thing it appears I cannot see are new messages. Also, every time I log in, my status is the same as it was when I logged out the previous day, if my dragons are below 100%, it displays 100% anyways...
Don't forget to take a break!
Browser:
Safari
Connection Method:
Wireless Home Internet, Wireless School Network, Cell Phone Data Connection (and and all)
Device:
iPhone
Cleared my cache and cookies, reset my phone and all browser history. I tried the log in method of unchecking Remember Me with no change in results.
I cannot log in at all on my phone, it doesn't even recognize that I'm trying to log in, I put in my information and click login and the page refreshes and the boxes I filled in are empty and I am not logged in. It does the same for the main page and index pages.
Browser:
Safari
Connection Method:
Wireless Home Internet, Wireless School Network, Cell Phone Data Connection (and and all)
Device:
iPhone
Cleared my cache and cookies, reset my phone and all browser history. I tried the log in method of unchecking Remember Me with no change in results.
I cannot log in at all on my phone, it doesn't even recognize that I'm trying to log in, I put in my information and click login and the page refreshes and the boxes I filled in are empty and I am not logged in. It does the same for the main page and index pages.

newsig1_by_araktugage-d9o53os.png
Browser:
Android Browser

Connection Method:
Cell Phone Data Connection

Device:
Motorola Atrix hd

Still unresolved (Sorry I'm not good with Technology, I don't know how to fix it)
Browser:
Android Browser

Connection Method:
Cell Phone Data Connection

Device:
Motorola Atrix hd

Still unresolved (Sorry I'm not good with Technology, I don't know how to fix it)
1 2 ... 27 28 29 30 31 ... 48 49