Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | [T] Login Issues Data Collection
1 2 ... 25 26 27 28 29 ... 48 49

Browser:
Firefox.
Connection Method:
Wireless Home Internet
Device:
Laptop.
Steps that you took to resolve the issue:
I just logged back in. I seem to be logged in everywhere but the home page.

Browser:
Firefox.
Connection Method:
Wireless Home Internet
Device:
Laptop.
I just logged back in. I seem to be logged in everywhere but the home page.
jCVhFoZ.gif
[quote name="Xhaztol" date="2014-09-04 12:15:40"][b]The most common issue at present is being able to log in and interact with pages like the index and message center, but being treated as logged out on any other page of the site.[/b][/quote] I have that problem (had it yesterday and couldn't resolve it until I cleared my cookies and restarted my browser) and today, I have the opposite problem. I'm considered logged in everywhere except the main page and my messages. I'm hoping that it will let me log in at the main page and I'll be fine everywhere again, but just in case it kicks me out and I can't reply on message boards again, I figured I'd leave this. It's odd, but it's like there are two different sites. The "www1" one which is the main page and my messages and the "www" one which is everywhere else. ------------------ [LIST] [*][b]Browser[/b]: Currently [i]Chrome[/i]. It was the one that wouldn't let me anywhere but the main page and messages yesterday too. I tried [i]Firefox[/i] yesterday, when Chrome wouldn't let me access the main site at all, but it refused to let me log in on the "www1" page as it considered it a security threat and wouldn't let me make an exception for this site. [*][b]Connection Method[/b]: [i]Wired home internet[/i]. I'm on a desktop plugged into my wireless router. [*][b]Device[/b]: [i]PC running Windows Vista[/i] [*][b]Steps that you took to resolve the issue:[/b] [i]I cleared my cache and attempted logging out and in again on the index page. I am not recognized as logged in if I visit the following pages: Dragon Lair, Hoard, Auction House, etc. I eventually got in yesterday after clearing my cookies and restarting my browser. And now I'm logged in in all of those places but not the main page and message center. (Which I can live with, if I can't log back in, as I can get my messages on my phone.) I just thought I'd add my name to the list of people who are having / have had issues.[/i] [/LIST] Thanks for looking into this. :)
Xhaztol wrote on 2014-09-04 12:15:40:
The most common issue at present is being able to log in and interact with pages like the index and message center, but being treated as logged out on any other page of the site.

I have that problem (had it yesterday and couldn't resolve it until I cleared my cookies and restarted my browser) and today, I have the opposite problem. I'm considered logged in everywhere except the main page and my messages. I'm hoping that it will let me log in at the main page and I'll be fine everywhere again, but just in case it kicks me out and I can't reply on message boards again, I figured I'd leave this. It's odd, but it's like there are two different sites. The "www1" one which is the main page and my messages and the "www" one which is everywhere else.

• Browser: Currently Chrome. It was the one that wouldn't let me anywhere but the main page and messages yesterday too. I tried Firefox yesterday, when Chrome wouldn't let me access the main site at all, but it refused to let me log in on the "www1" page as it considered it a security threat and wouldn't let me make an exception for this site.
  • Connection Method:
    Wired home internet. I'm on a desktop plugged into my wireless router.
  • Device:
    PC running Windows Vista
  • Steps that you took to resolve the issue:
    I cleared my cache and attempted logging out and in again on the index page. I am not recognized as logged in if I visit the following pages: Dragon Lair, Hoard, Auction House, etc. I eventually got in yesterday after clearing my cookies and restarting my browser. And now I'm logged in in all of those places but not the main page and message center. (Which I can live with, if I can't log back in, as I can get my messages on my phone.) I just thought I'd add my name to the list of people who are having / have had issues.

Thanks for looking into this. :)
Browser:Google Chrome

Connection Method: Home Wifi via Skye

Device: MacBook Pro

Steps that I took: Well I'm not sure if the problem is already fixed or if this actually worked but all I did was log out and log back in with the tick box for Remember Me unchecked.
Browser:Google Chrome

Connection Method: Home Wifi via Skye

Device: MacBook Pro

Steps that I took: Well I'm not sure if the problem is already fixed or if this actually worked but all I did was log out and log back in with the tick box for Remember Me unchecked.
FLAMECALLER_sig.png
Browser: Chrome
Connection Method: Home Wifi
Device: Laptop
Steps taken: Logged back in on www1.flightrising.com

Oh and on an added note, Flight Rising is not remembering my password
Browser: Chrome
Connection Method: Home Wifi
Device: Laptop
Steps taken: Logged back in on www1.flightrising.com

Oh and on an added note, Flight Rising is not remembering my password
Browser: Google Chrome
Connection Method: highspeed cable internet
Device: PC

Steps that you took to resolve the issue: I cleared my cache, cookies, and attempted logging out and in again on the index page. Removing the 'check' in 'Remember me' when logging in.

I'm always redirected to the www1 page for login, and it's getting really old having to reenter my password every single time.
Browser: Google Chrome
Connection Method: highspeed cable internet

Steps that you took to resolve the issue: I cleared my cache, cookies, and attempted logging out and in again on the index page. Removing the 'check' in 'Remember me' when logging in.

I'm always redirected to the www1 page for login, and it's getting really old having to reenter my password every single time.
Browser: IE11
Connection Method: Wireless home (and now Wireless Work)
Device: Laptop (2 different ones both running Windows 8.1)
Steps: clear cache, cookies, restart, re-login

My problem is with the message center showing old messages that I deleted and not showing me the new messages.
Browser: IE11
Connection Method: Wireless home (and now Wireless Work)
Device: Laptop (2 different ones both running Windows 8.1)
Steps: clear cache, cookies, restart, re-login

My problem is with the message center showing old messages that I deleted and not showing me the new messages.
kylana_nature_banner1_zps7eac6dcf.png
Issue: I'm getting logged out when I either close the browser, or the computer 'sleeps', but then I'm only logged out if I click away from the current page to any other page, and redirected to the www1.flightrising.com page no matter what I click or write in the address line. This has never happened before this last optimization round.

Browser: Firefox (latest version)

Connection Method: Cable internet home

Steps that you took to resolve the issue: Cleared Cache and cookies and browser history completely. Reinstalled browser. Logged in and out repeatedly. Restarted computer and modem repeatedly.
Issue: I'm getting logged out when I either close the browser, or the computer 'sleeps', but then I'm only logged out if I click away from the current page to any other page, and redirected to the www1.flightrising.com page no matter what I click or write in the address line. This has never happened before this last optimization round.

Browser: Firefox (latest version)

Connection Method: Cable internet home

Steps that you took to resolve the issue: Cleared Cache and cookies and browser history completely. Reinstalled browser. Logged in and out repeatedly. Restarted computer and modem repeatedly.
I'm in Denmark at GMT+1 - so please be patient if you're far from my timezone and message me.

[url=][/url]
Browser:
Google Chrome
Connection Method:
Wireless Home Internet
Device:
Laptop
Logged out and logged back in.
Browser:
Google Chrome
Connection Method:
Wireless Home Internet
Device:
Laptop
Logged out and logged back in.
Browser:
Chrome
Connection Method:
Home Internet (Sky Broadband)
Device:
PC
I logging out and in again on the index page. I am not recognized as logged in if I visit the following pages: Dragon Lair, Hoard, Auction House, Alerts Page.
Browser:
Chrome
Connection Method:
Home Internet (Sky Broadband)
Device:
PC
I logging out and in again on the index page. I am not recognized as logged in if I visit the following pages: Dragon Lair, Hoard, Auction House, Alerts Page.
natureshieldl.png NIJBYPt.png uRC0U7k.png NIJBYPt.png natureshieldr.png
Browser:
Google Chrome

Connection Method:
Wireless School Network and Cell Phone Data

Device:
iPad mini

I honestly just waited until I got home. I logged in on my laptop and it was only then that I was able to access all other pages besides the home page as a logged-in user. (On my iPad, I couldn't feed my dragons, bond with familiars, or reply to forum posts.)

I should try clearing my cache next time..
Browser:
Google Chrome

Connection Method:
Wireless School Network and Cell Phone Data

Device:
iPad mini

I honestly just waited until I got home. I logged in on my laptop and it was only then that I was able to access all other pages besides the home page as a logged-in user. (On my iPad, I couldn't feed my dragons, bond with familiars, or reply to forum posts.)

I should try clearing my cache next time..
15 hours ahead of FR time || Art Blog: aikachii @ tumblr
Administrator of Flight Rising PH @ facebook
1 2 ... 25 26 27 28 29 ... 48 49